Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180817 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Rexyl(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2013
aze: My download speed is 8.622 Mbps or 1.078 MB/s on My ancient s60v3 fone, Nokia c5. Will post that of Android later. Ba3 is down 4 nw.

How can you help? My LG P698 android automatically install default settings when a sim is inserted but these settings are not editable to manually put blackberry.net. Pls, Is there a way to do this?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by venorite(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Rexyl:

How can you help? My LG P698 android automatically install default settings when a sim is inserted but these settings are not editable to manually put blackberry.net. Pls, Is there a way to do this?
Create new apn...dat should work
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2013
soft-touch:
@Luluosas: Have you been successful with this Glo bis stuff on Wifi modem?
Yes, I use mine on Glo Bolt Modem. Whether you are using phones, modems or tablet, this Glo BB plans will work fine. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2013
babarazy: God will not let it succeed o. I've been enjoying it since last week friday. If it fail, and my money is refunded, i will use it to re-subscribe with another HOPE+FAITH that the subscription will still fail again. Dont blame me o, na naija tinz.*winks*
You too like awuf well well. Glo should make the activation of BB plans quicker so that, you can begin to pay immediately you connect hahahahahaha. Enjoy!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2013
stephenponti:

Am using data card not bb
Is your connection still breaking? Please, give a call to customer care on 121 or 171 for N20. They should be able to resolve it. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Rexyl:

If there's no option for editing default settings that the created, there should be an option for you to create a new profile. Check well, it should be there. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
luluosas:
Is your connection still breaking? Please, give a call to customer care on 121 or 171 for N20. They should be able to resolve it. Thank you.
its still braking i ll call them now. and i guess there is no need of mentioning i use it on data card?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
stephenponti: its still braking i ll call them now. and i guess there is no need of mentioning i use it on data card?
Yes, you don't need to mention that you are using it on data card. Just tell them your connection is breaking with so so so error message on your device. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
i need help on this glo bb ish. My htc fone only browses with etisalat network. I have tried all other network settings but to no avail. I really want to enjoy this glo bb program. Any help?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by softtouch2(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dontripsy: i need help on this glo bb ish. My htc fone only browses with etisalat network. I have tried all other network settings but to no avail. I really want to enjoy this glo bb program. Any help?

Read the thread from the beginning, it is very explitic.

1. Be sure Glo Bis is activated on your glo sim
2. Go to your Mobile data of your HTC, create a new profile, name it anything your want.
3. For your new profile,
do apn:blackberry.net
user: (leave it blank)
password : (leave it blank)
4. Save the setting.
5. Choose the new created setting as your default connection.
6. Restart the phone or Go Airplane mode ON then OFF
Check to see if you can browse and check if your credit is missing grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
soft-touch:

2. Go to your Mobile data of your HTC, create a new profile, name it anything your want.
3. For your new profile,
4. Save the setting.
Thank you for the advice you proffered.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2013
luluosas:
That's very correct. Sometimes, it annoys me that, somebody that suppose to know better than in resolving any challenges you may be facing at the time, you end up getting more confuse with their TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE about the work they were employed to do. It's really painful having dumb heads as representatives at the customer care unit of the various telecoms service providers in Nigeria today.

Imagine! I went to MTN office and solved the problem MYSELF!
I even taught their 'expert' some new tips
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Proffdada:

That is how dumb the customer care representatives can be!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Proffdada:

exactly what I did at their office. I was even solving other customer's problems. As average as I am I was better than them. Dumb heads. Imagine dem telling me I can ping even without de bb logo on de 3g I LOL choi
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2013
That's what's throwing Nigeria backwards cuz they won't employ the right ppl
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2013
Proffdada: That's what's throwing Nigeria backwards cuz they won't employ the right ppl
i think they just need to be sent for regular training
i can be very annoying
imagune i called cc today only for her to tell me to hv my sim in a bb fone and call 333 . . . guess what happened when i did that?
"this line cannot access this service, call 121" angry
very dumb pple grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Proffdada: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2013
lynxnoon:
i think they just need to be sent for regular training
i can be very annoying
imagune i called cc today only for her to tell me to hv my sim in a bb fone and call 333 . . . guess what happened when i did that?
"this line cannot access this service, call 121" angry
very dumb pple grin

I think they are trained but it's not their field (square pegs in round holes)
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by chakaz(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2013
Proffdada:

I think they are trained but it's not their field (square pegs in round holes)
That kind of job requires regular training. Gadgets are being released in the market daily and all came with different configurations/settings. If the ccr is not trained on that, there is no way he/she can solve ur problems. Therefore, regular training is necessary irrespective of whether u had a training before. And field of study does not matter but what matters is your IQ.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Proffdada:

That is how dumb the customer care representatives can be!
Really terrible I must tell you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Just bought ma Tecno N3 now and Sent COMONTH to 777. N1,400 was deducted but my status is still pending. I have set APN to blackberry.net and removed battery seveally ,still it is not browsing both on N3 and my MODEM. pls help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
good one

soft-touch:

3. For your new profile,
4. Save the setting.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem: Just bought ma Tecno N3 now and Sent COMONTH to 777. N1,400 was deducted but my status is still pending. I have set APN to blackberry.net and removed battery seveally ,still it is not browsing both on N3 and my MODEM. pls help

try dis

soft-touch:

3. For your new profile,
4. Save the setting.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Did my activation today and it's working but status is still pending
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lawalmd: Did my activation today and it's working but status is still pending

Tryn to figure out what is left. Are u using a phone??
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem:

Tryn to figure out what is left. Are u using a phone??
Yes n3
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
A friend just did comonth subscription, but he needs someone to help him unlock his MTN modem. IMEI: 867648010334629
Thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lawalmd:
Yes n3

Is this your first Glo BIS subscription?? A friend told me it takes long to be activated for the first tym. Am still hopeful.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dial *777*12# for comonth, *777*11# for coweek. Dialing d codes are faster than sending sms to 777, believe me.
ojochidem:

Is this your first Glo BIS subscription?? A friend told me it takes long to be activated for the first tym. Am still hopeful.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
@Op, pls ao do i change my APN? Am using Tecno N3..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lawalmd: Did my activation today and it's working but status is still pending
You are browsing free until your account is activated by 777. Meanwhile, check whether your balance is still intact.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
hopeyemmy: A friend just did comonth subscription, but he needs someone to help him unlock his MTN modem. IMEI: 867648010334629
Thanks.
Here are the details to unlock the modem. Thank you.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Unlock Code : 40939385
Flash Code : 45250056
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem:

My first subscription was not successful but, I was able to browse free for 3 days before it finally stopped, not knowing that, Glo has returned my subscription money earlier. However, when I subscribe for the second time, it was activated the next day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.