Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180807 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem: Just bought ma Tecno N3 now and Sent COMONTH to 777. N1,400 was deducted but my status is still pending. I have set APN to blackberry.net and removed battery seveally ,still it is not browsing both on N3 and my MODEM. pls help
Check your settings very well because, the friend I activated last week using Techno N3 was successful and he was browsing fine.
Ensure that the username and password portions are blank. Set your call number to *99#. Get back however you go. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Omo Daddy354: @Op, pls ao do i change my APN? Am using Tecno N3..
Yes, create a new profile with the name, Glo Blackberry and APN to blackberry.net
Please, leave the username and password portions blank and set your call number to *99#. Get back however you go. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omeome: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
How do i unlock my E303 hauwai glo modem.I known the unlock code and flash code but there is no where to type them in when i inserted other sim inside the modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem: Just bought ma Tecno N3 now and Sent COMONTH to 777. N1,400 was deducted but my status is still pending. I have set APN to blackberry.net and removed battery seveally ,still it is not browsing both on N3 and my MODEM. pls help
did u gprs ,edge or 3g bracket.if no.ur sim is a old one that only work wit glosecure or glogwap..plz contact customer care,or send flat to 127.plz don't use d settings they sent u.dat will only activate ur sim for 3G..use blackberry.net as ur apn.if u try it nd it didnt work.plz contact customer care.tanx
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
hopeyemmy: Dial *777*12# for comonth, *777*11# for coweek. Dialing d codes are faster than sending sms to 777, believe me.

What are the dialing codes for SoMonth I need it too thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
luluosas:
You are browsing free until your account is activated by 777. Meanwhile, check whether your balance is still intact.
[quote author=luluosas]
My balance is 0
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks guys. I called 121 twice and after that it started working. Though my STATUS is still pending. Am posting with it on my new Tecno N3 .
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
ojochidem: Thanks guys. I called 121 twice and after that it started working. Though my STATUS is still pending. Am posting with it on my new Tecno N3 .
C0ngratZ#
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Francheezy:
C0ngratZ#

Thanks, boss.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lawalmd: Did my activation today and it's working but status is still pending
guy u are browzin free now njoy
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi pals,pls I send coweek to 777 2ru d code *777*11# and 400 was deducted,I was unable to send it 2ru text msag,I av also ajust my seting but hav nt been able to browse wth d Tecno N3,pls help
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oluvan: Hi pals,pls I send coweek to 777 2ru d code *777*11# and 400 was deducted,I was unable to send it 2ru text msag,I av also ajust my seting but hav nt been able to browse wth d Tecno N3,pls help
Read ab0vE, s0me0ne jst activated it, w!th iZ N3
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
@luluosas, @Nsidible, & others

Thanks you guys for your assistance.

After i could not browse with my line even when all settings are right, i bought a new SIM today and I was able to browse with a new line with coweek using my ZTE mobile hotspot. This is to confirm that not all Glo SIMs are working especially old ones.

What can i do with my old SIM that refuses to browse despite having 3072MB on it? I have sent a mail to Glo Backberry Customer Care, but no reply.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by nsidible(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
sinade1: @luluosas, @Nsidible, & others

After i could not browse with my line even when all settings are right, i bought a new SIM today and I was able to browse with a new line with coweek using my ZTE mobile hotspot. This is to confirm that not all Glo SIMs are working especially old ones.

What can i do with my old SIM that refuses to browse despite having 3072MB on it? I have sent a mail to Glo Backberry Customer Care, but no reply.
you re welcum .try sending flat to 127 it may help.but don't use d settings.use blackberry.net dat wil u activate nd update ur sim..
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ojochidem(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Finally activated, had to call cc again ang gave them my PIN and IMEI number.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
nsidible: you re welcum .try sending flat to 127 it may help.but don't use d settings.use blackberry.net dat wil u activate nd update ur sim..

Still not working.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by chakaz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
sinade1:

Still not working.
I suggest you go to their office for a sim swap.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Ganys: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
My first subscription was not successful but, I was able to browse free for 3 days before it finally stopped, not knowing that, Glo has returned my subscription money earlier. However, when I subscribe for the second time, it was activated the next day.
Bros, you are really doing a wonderful job, i just wana tell you that im posting this message with the glo bb package via my laptop based on your instruction. May God bless and enrich you....
Meanwhile, Kindly help me unlock this Glo Huawei Netpro modem
MODEL: E303
TYPE: HUAWEI
IMEI: 861862005951398

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR REAPONSE
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 09, 2013
I just discovered dat my new glo sim hav nt been configured,no gprs logo on d phone, I tried to do it by sending meage to 127 and 1234 but dey ar nt going,I phoned customer care but dey said TecnoN3 Can nt be config automaticly, dat I shld go to their office. I hope d 400 dey deducted is stil intact 4 d subcription and hw can I realy get d phone configured?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2013
sinade1: @luluosas, @Nsidible, & others

all u needed was just to do a welcome back or sim swap of ur sim card,dat will update de sim card. U beta go ti deir office and do as said and don't waste dat precious 3gig!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 5:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Jeffy1206: all u needed was just to do a welcome back or sim swap of ur sim card,dat will update de sim card. U beta go ti deir office and do as said and don't waste dat precious 3gig!!
chakaz:
I suggest you go to their office for a sim swap.

Thanks, I will do that.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Hafoe: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2013
On N3 it is very easy to disable your data connection without knowing. this happens when your battery is low and it asks you to change to "long" mode. Make sure your data is enabled. Pull the screen down from the top and ensure that the data icon is green and not grey. You should be good to go. As for the modem, make sure that your Blackberry profile is set as default profile.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Off Topic:
I would have posts this since yesterday but, there was no Glo network even till now in Yola.
House, make una join me thank the Almighty God oooooooooo. I won a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro B5510 on Glo Twitter page yesterday
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Winner:
1. @lugardosa.
N1,000 Recharge Voucher Winners:
1. @SLImchiGGY
2. @simisolap. #GLOFASTESTFINGERSTUESDAY
https://twitter.com/GlobacomLimited/status/288655665403142144
on their ongoing contests across their social media pages on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. So, I enjoin you follow too so that you too can win either a Samsung Galaxy Y Pro or a Glo N1,000 recharge card. Thank you.
Here are their social pages:
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+GloWorld/posts
Facebook www.facebook.com/GloWorld
Twitter www.twitter.com/GlobacomLimited
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Ganys:
Bros, you are really doing a wonderful job, i just wana tell you that im posting this message with the glo bb package via my laptop based on your instruction. May God bless and enrich you....
Meanwhile, Kindly help me unlock this Glo Huawei Netpro modem
MODEL: E303
TYPE: HUAWEI
IMEI: 861862005951398

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR REAPONSE
You are welcome on board. Thank you very much as I say a BIIIIGGGGGGG AMEN to your prayers.
Here are your details to unlock your modem.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Unlock Code : 63210500
Flash Code : 57469567
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2013
Now working in my HTC Desire S. But disconnects too often. Got a friend who connects his pc tru htc hotspot ans has pullled 3gb+ with it. But his doest disconnect too often like mine. Anyone one got the solution for this?
Thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
Thank you for the prayers, I am grateful.
However, to unlock your ZTE Modem, you need to do unlock yourself as ZTE are stubborn modem to unlock and it does not work the way with Huawei modem.
To this end, please, drop your email address and I will send the ZTE unlocking software to you so that you can install it on your computer and unlock the ZTE modem yourself. Should it ask you for WinRar, I will include a web address you can download and install the WinRar from the net. Thank you as I await your response.
Hey bro, pls i need dat zte software too.
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2013
this glo disconnect too often and won't come back on until I reboot my phone is any one else having this issue?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2013
Abeg ogas in the house help oh! I sent the comonth glo bis activation code since last night, and up till now, it is still pending and has not been activated (when i send status to 777). Maybe it is because I cannot remove the battery of my phone nokia e7. What can i do? I can't afford to waste the 1400 deducted from my balance. Thanks guys.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2013
ewizard1:
Hey bro, pls i need dat zte software too.
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Thanks.
You were very fast as I have edited that post now.
Anyway, expect the ZTE software in your inbox as I am sending it right away. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2013
Gorimakpa: Abeg ogas in the house help oh! I sent the comonth glo bis activation code since last night, and up till now, it is still pending and has not been activated (when i send status to 777). Maybe it is because I cannot remove the battery of my phone nokia e7. What can i do? I can't afford to waste the 1400 deducted from my balance. Thanks guys.
No! No!! No!!! You are not wasting the N1,400. Just continue browsing as you are actually browsing FREE until it is activated. Keep on enjoying.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
Here are the details to unlock the modem. Thank you.
Unlock Code : 40939385
Flash Code : 45250056
The unlock code didn't work. Thanks nonetheless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.