Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180595 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
No! No!! No!!! You are not wasting the N1,400. Just continue browsing as you are actually browsing FREE until it is activated. Keep on enjoying.

Thanks sir!!! I just tried it now, and it seems to be browsing, even though myy bis status is still pending when i check 777. Does this mean I can download any amount of gig i want for now? And how long does it actually take before the bis is activated to the 3g?

Meanwhile the network disconnects too often joor, and i have to reconnect. That may not be much fun when i use it on my pc through joikuspot hotspot on my phone.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by babarazy: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Gorimakpa:

Thanks sir!!! I just tried it now, and it seems to be browsing, even though myy bis status is still pending when i check 777. Does this mean I can download any amount of gig i want for now?.
The amount of data u used will be deducted when ur subscription is confirmed!. It happened to me.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2013
ewizard1:
Hey bro, pls i need dat zte software too.
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Check your inbox as I just sent you the ZTE USB Modem Unlocker software. Cheers.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2013
babarazy: The amount of data u used will be deducted when ur subscription is confirmed!. It happened to me.

lol, thank God I asked oh. I was about storming some sites to download heavy duty pc games and movies.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2013
babarazy: The amount of data u used will be deducted when ur subscription is confirmed!. It happened to me.
That may not be correct because, all the data I pulled before subscription was activated were ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by babarazy: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
That may not be correct because, all the data I pulled before subscription was activated were ABSOLUTELY FREE.
well, maybe na because say u dey knack d akpako of one of their representatives. *winks*
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2013
hopeyemmy:
The unlock code didn't work. Thanks nonetheless.
Are you sure it is a Huawei Modem? If it is from Huawei, that code will unlock it immediately. However, if it is from ZTE, you need to install the ZTE software on your computer to unlock yourself. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2013
babarazy: well, maybe na because say u dey knack d akpako of one of their representatives. *winks*
Hahahahahaha!!!! I am just a Glo subscriber oooooooo and never a representative as you suggests. However, I am enjoying posting positive comments about Glo. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Not sure which one it is, as it's a friend's own. I'll appreciate if u can send the ZTE software to my mail. Email: opeyemmyade2003@yahoo.com

luluosas:
Are you sure it is a Huawei Modem? If it is from Huawei, that code will unlock it immediately. However, if it is from ZTE, you need to install the ZTE software on your computer to unlock yourself. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2013
hopeyemmy: Not sure which one it is, as it's a friend's own. I'll appreciate if u can the ZTE software to my mail. Email: opeyemmyade2003@yahoo.com

Check your inbox for ZTE Software. Cheers.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
Check your inbox for ZTE Software. Cheers.
Mail received. Thanks guy.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
sinade1: @luluosas, @Nsidible, & others

Thanks you guys for your assistance.

After i could not browse with my line even when all settings are right, i bought a new SIM today and I was able to browse with a new line with coweek using my ZTE mobile hotspot. This is to confirm that not all Glo SIMs are working especially old ones.

What can i do with my old SIM that refuses to browse despite having 3072MB on it? I have sent a mail to Glo Backberry Customer Care, but no reply.
Thank you too for being here.
As for your 3072MB on your Sim that is not working, do a welcome back on that old Sim and you are good to go.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
hopeyemmy:
Mail received. Thanks guy.
You are welcome. Do give a feedback for any further development.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2013
seems i will just revert to Airtel for now sad
my Glo line data connection breaks up intermittently n most times for long periods no connection ... even when theres 3G signal, i tot it was my fone but wen i changed to Airtel no issues like that.
Wont hv bothered changing if not that deres good Glo reception where i live .. by far better than Airtel
sad sad
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gorimakpa:

lol, thank God I asked oh. I was about storming some sites to download heavy duty pc games and movies.
i dnt tink is true cos i subscribed coweek and use up to 2gig wen it was confirmd i still got ma 700mb jst njoy. And dnt put ur sim in a bb dat will activate it quickly tanx
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by martinkem(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
I cant seem to get Edge anymore with my glo, 3G works though but the network is unstable
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
lynxnoon: seems i will just revert to Airtel for now sad
my Glo line data connection breaks up intermittently n most times for long periods no connection ... even when theres 3G signal, i tot it was my fone but wen i changed to Airtel no issues like that.
Wont hv bothered changing if not that deres good Glo reception where i live .. by far better than Airtel
sad sad
That breaking up internet connections is an issue with Glo as my connection was also breaking too but, now it is steady. Please, call 121 or 171 and I am sure it will help you. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Jeffy1206: i dnt tink is true cos i subscribed coweek and use up to 2gig wen it was confirmd i still got ma 700mb jst njoy. And dnt put ur sim in a bb dat will activate it quickly tanx
That's exactly the same thing I was trying to point out to the guy.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Francheezy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
hmph....
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
YES,nw using my tecno N3 to browse on coweek plan.
Thank u
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oluvan: YES,nw using my tecno N3 to browse on coweek plan.
Thank u
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
That breaking up internet connections is an issue with Glo as my connection was also breaking too but, now it is steady. Please, call 121 or 171 and I am sure it will help you. Thank you.

STEADY? on PC or Fone?.. Its worst on my Android phone.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
luluosas:
i just called 171 now and they sent an sms with guideline on how to input d glosecure apn
and i also quickly asked if my sim has been activated for 3G service wink ...n was promptly replied YES grin grin

I INPUT D GLOSECURE apn, opened a page or two with it then changed to blackbery.net apn, switched fone off n on
... now it seems to be browsing tho kinda slow
hope this fixes it sha
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Has anyone troubleshooted the disconnection thing a BB? Is using the plan on another kind of device causing the disconnection thingy?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by chakaz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
@luluosas, kindly send the zte software to; uzoweb2000@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
This is what I got when I just connect to CoWeek " Your subscription is pending activation. Kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect in the next one hour. Thank you.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:"

I change my apn and to my surprise I can browse :d
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
chakaz: @luluosas, kindly send the zte software to; uzoweb2000@yahoo.com
Check your inbox for the ZTE modem unlocker.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
££VICTOR££:
This is what I got when I just connect to CoWeek " Your subscription is pending activation. Kindly remove your battery and re-insert to connect in the next one hour. Thank you.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:"

I change my apn and to my surprise I can browse :d
Yes, until your subscription is activated, you are browsing free.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
ewizard1: Has anyone troubleshooted the disconnection thing a BB? Is using the plan on another kind of device causing the disconnection thingy?
Just call customer care to report about it. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
ewizard1:

STEADY? on PC or Fone?.. Its worst on my Android phone.
I used to experience the disconnection also but, not any more as my connection is steady now on my Bolt modem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
lynxnoon:
i just called 171 now and they sent an sms with guideline on how to input d glosecure apn
and i also quickly asked if my sim has been activated for 3G service wink ...n was promptly replied YES grin grin

I INPUT D GLOSECURE apn, opened a page or two with it then changed to blackbery.net apn, switched fone off n on
... now it seems to be browsing tho kinda slow
hope this fixes it sha
You should be able to browse with blackberry.net APN. Meanwhile, send 'Status' to 777 now and get back with the message you will receive. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.