Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180803 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
busar: jst got to chge frm glo to airtel cos of the unstable network embarassed
My internet service here is normal and steady. Call customer care to report the issue. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
No signal? What is your location and what is the display issue on your device?
I stay @ v.i koffo abayomi side the phone is jst not picking data signal
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
sinade1:
Finally, I can browse with my old Glo SIM after I did Welcome back. The CC lady actually told me nothing was wrong with my SIM. But I insisted she should go on with welcome back.

Thanks you guys for the advice, most especially @Luluosas, @Nsidible, @Jeffy1206 & @Chakaz. You are great!

most welcome anytime
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
Send 'Status' to 777 now and your current plan, including your remaining data volume and expiring date will be sent to you by 777. Thank you.

omo i've gotten 2 msgs so far from glo saying 'transaction failed. not enough credit' since i sent in my subscription. meanwhile i've been browsing and doing some light downloading so far. my credit was taken after sending d subscription code so im a bit disturbed as to why they keep sending me that msg.
i also tried sending 'status' to 777 but it aint delivering. what do u think of this?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
Did you check your account to confirm if your subscription money was refunded to you? It will only be so after unsuccessful BB activation from 777. Try and send 'Status' to 777 now and post the response you will receive. Thank you.

The activation is now successful with the following message:

Your account is ACTIVE and will expire on 15/01/2013 20:24. You are on Coweek.Your remaining volume is 700 Mb.Your renewal status is ACCEPTED.You have 0 Blackberry bonus on your account:
Surprisingly, 700Mb is still intact after 2 days of heavy download.

@luluosas, thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Glo all the way

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ewizard1: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
My internet service here is normal and steady. Call customer care to report the issue. Thank you.

Like steady for how long?
and if i called d cc, would i complain their network is not steady or the bb network ain't?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
Check your inbox for the ZTE Software. By the way, I added you to my Circles on Google+. Hope you are not angry. Thank you.
luluosas:
Check your inbox for the ZTE Software. By the way, I added you to my Circles on Google+. Hope you are not angry. Thank you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros have told you before Inshort bros I don tell you before and I go tell you again
your brain get mouth dieeeee
Thanks
grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chitexs250:

Bros have told you before Inshort bros I don tell you before and I go tell you again
Thanks
grin grin grin grin ;

Bros, why u dey waste exam papers like this.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
I just tried to unlock my Glo Bolt Modem and finds out that it cannot be unlock. I tried Airtel ZTE MF190 Modem earlier and it was the same sorry story, thinking it was only Airtel not knowing that Glo Bolt is included. Na wa oh.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Chitexs250:

Thanks
grin grin grin grin ;
How na! Abi you no get the software I sent you ne?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
ewizard1:

Like steady for how long?
and if i called d cc, would i complain their network is not steady or the bb network ain't?
I am not home yet for now to test again but, used it for over 5 hours yesterday without a single break and was playing SKY.fm online radio too.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
sinade1:

The activation is now successful with the following message:

Surprisingly, 700Mb is still intact after 2 days of heavy download.

@luluosas, thanks.
You are welcome. Now that your subscription is active, in case you don't finish it before expiration, just buy another plan of Coweek or Comonth and you will be able to roll over the remaining on this plan into the new one. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ebele150: Glo all the way
Keep ruling your world while you glow with Glo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzit:

omo i've gotten 2 msgs so far from glo saying 'transaction failed. not enough credit' since i sent in my subscription. meanwhile i've been browsing and doing some light downloading so far. my credit was taken after sending d subscription code so im a bit disturbed as to why they keep sending me that msg.
i also tried sending 'status' to 777 but it aint delivering. what do u think of this?
They will refund your money if your subscription actually failed. But, are still browsing now after you received that message?
You can also send an email to blackberry.techsupport@gloworld.com and tell them about your situation. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lawalmd:
I stay @ v.i koffo abayomi side the phone is jst not picking data signal
How is your connection now? Is your picking the signal now? Please, do care customer care on 121 or 171 and I am sure it will resolve if the issue is not with the phone itself. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Gorimakpa(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Meanwhile, bros luluosas, what happens when I exhaust my 3gig data limit before the end of the subscription period (30 days)? Is there a way I can resubscribe immediately to another plan, or do I have to wait until the expiration period after a month? Have you tried it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
They will refund your money if your subscription actually failed. But, are still browsing now after you received that message?
You can also send an email to blackberry.techsupport@gloworld.com and tell them about your situation. Thank you.

Thanks. I'm still able to browse even after getting that msg, it just temporarily disconnects when the msg comes.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzit:

Thanks. I'm still able to browse even after getting that msg, it just temporarily disconnects when the msg comes.
Ok. Send 'Status' to 777 and post the message you will receive. However, I hope your airtime is still intact.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
How na! Abi you no get the software I sent you ne?
grin

The software dey there live and direct
Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Chitexs250(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
sinade1:

Bros, why u dey waste exam papers like this.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))

Bros na since I dey shout for extra sheet nobody
Gree give me nah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Na wah oh ...
My data signal been down since morning and this evening when I changed to GLOSECURE apn it started browsing ... & without deducting my credit, I think;
Now I have changed to BLACKBERRY.NET and its browsing ....
I tire for GLO ohhh
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by RedReact: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas: I just tried to unlock my Glo Bolt Modem and finds out that it cannot be unlock. I tried Airtel ZTE MF190 Modem earlier and it was the same sorry story, thinking it was only Airtel not knowing that Glo Bolt is included. Na wa oh.
Was it DCCrap you used?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Lawalmd(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
How is your connection now? Is your picking the signal now? Please, do care customer care on 121 or 171 and I am sure it will resolve if the issue is not with the phone itself. Thank you.
the connection is back on since around 6pm and it's steady so far
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gorimakpa: Meanwhile, bros luluosas, what happens when I exhaust my 3gig data limit before the end of the subscription period (30 days)? Is there a way I can resubscribe immediately to another plan, or do I have to wait until the expiration period after a month? Have you tried it?
Yes, you can always resubscribe to another plan before the expiration of your current, plan provided it is within the same family (Co plan) or (So plan). That is, if you are currently on a Coweek plan for example, you can subscribe to Comonth even when your Coweek is still active, and your remaining data in the Coweek will be rolled into the new Comonth plan.
As for consuming your allocated data volume before the expiration of the plan, your subscription will expire by default because, you no longer have any data volume to keep your subscription active. So, you will have to subscribe to a new data plan to keep on enjoying your data services. That's how it operates. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
When I connected earlier this evening, the network was very terrible, fluctuating between Edge, GSM and GPRS signal on the Bolt modem but, it is steady and stable now. How are you finding it on your side?

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
RedReact:
Was it DCCrap you used?
It does even get there at all as the modem does not display any place to input unlock code nor ask for it. That is the situation. Thank you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lynxnoon(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
luluosas:
It does even get there at all as the modem does not display any place to input unlock code nor ask for it. That is the situation. Thank you.
I think for modems like this there's a unique IP address u r suppose to type on ur web browser and that will take u to d interface for different configurations; mostly where u will be asked to input the unlock code
Check well am sure u will get tru
Cheers
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twicenoni(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2013
guys abeg help me out my own connet but e dey cut off at times so if i reconnet am e go didplay no internet access pls help

And can someone give me the settings for modem and phones too pls reply ASAP
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by leslieu63(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2013
I have downloaded more than 30gig with this stuff since my subscription is still pending, and I have downloaded all the hd games I can think of on my note2 so happy.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mightyleks(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2013
I DID THIS STUFF ON MY N95 2 DAY USING COWEEK TO 777 I WAS TOLD TO REMOVE BA3 I INGNORED AND WENT STRAIGHT TO BROWSING IT WORKED AND ON CHECKING STATUS IT SAID PENDING
MY QUESTN IS IF PENDING PERSIST AND 1 WK COMPLETES WILL IT STOP BROWSING. Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 4:00am On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
Ok. Send 'Status' to 777 and post the message you will receive. However, I hope your airtime is still intact.

As before, sending 'status' to 777 is still failing. I just tried it now and the msg refuses to send. Strange, isn't it?
Meanwhile my airtime is still intact (N0.14). I had just N0.16 on it before I recharge with N1200 and subscribed to somonth. Its N0.14 right about now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.