Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180802 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:04am On Jan 11, 2013
xzit:

As before, sending 'status' to 777 is still failing. I just tried it now and the msg refuses to send. Strange, isn't it?
Meanwhile my airtime is still intact (N0.14). I had just N0.16 on it before I recharge with N1200 and subscribed to somonth. Its N0.14 right about now...
Since you are still browsing with the blackberry.net APN, I think your subscription is active. But, can you send other messages? Try send 'Info' to 127 and see whether it will go as well. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:07am On Jan 11, 2013
mightyleks: I DID THIS STUFF ON MY N95 2 DAY USING COWEEK TO 777 I WAS TOLD TO REMOVE BA3 I INGNORED AND WENT STRAIGHT TO BROWSING IT WORKED AND ON CHECKING STATUS IT SAID PENDING
MY QUESTN IS IF PENDING PERSIST AND 1 WK COMPLETES WILL IT STOP BROWSING. Thanks
That PENDING status is only telling that your subscription to the Glo BB Coweek is not activated yet and therefore, you are browsing FREE until it is activated. So, keep sending 'Status' to 777 until you get a response that your subscription is active. However, I hope you are using blackberry.net APN. Good luck.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:18am On Jan 11, 2013
RedReact:
Was it DCCrap you used?
I use DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0460
Please, if you have any other version that can detect my Huawei E303 Glo Bolt modem, do link me up to the address. Thank you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: guys abeg help me out my own connet but e dey cut off at times so if i reconnet am e go didplay no internet access pls help

And can someone give me the settings for modem and phones too pls reply ASAP
The cutting of could be as a result of fluctuation between Edge, GPRS and GSM signal, at least that's the situation in my location, though not usually cutting but, unable to browse anytime it switched to another signal.
As for the settings you are asking, there's no different settings require for phones and modem. It is the same settings that will use.
Name: Glo Blackberry
APN: blackberry.net
Call Number: *99# (if available on your device) and leave Password, Username and Proxy space empty. Hope you understand. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2013
leslieu63: I have downloaded more than 30gig with this stuff since my subscription is still pending, and I have downloaded all the hd games I can think of on my note2 so happy.
Abeg, tell Glo to activate your account na, abi you neva belle full for the data you have pulled so far? That your own too much oooooooooo.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Olucheye(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2013
Would this data package work on Apple devices?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by softtouch2(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Olucheye: Would this data package work on Apple devices?
Confirmed working on Apple devices.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Olucheye(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2013
soft-touch:

Confirmed working on Apple devices.

Settings to be done please.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by RedReact: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
I use DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0460
Please, if you have any other version that can detect my Huawei E303 Glo Bolt modem, do link me up to the address. Thank you.
Will you try this out,
www.uploadmirrors.com/download/15VEWRYP/Huawei%20Unlocker%201.1.rar?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2013
Olucheye: Would this data package work on Apple devices?
Yes. Check this thread very well and you will see people that have posted with iPhone. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2013
RedReact:
Will you try this out,
www.uploadmirrors.com/download/15VEWRYP/Huawei%20Unlocker%201.1.rar?
Thank you very much. I will try that out too when downloaded. But, I hope it is the normal Huawei Unlocker because I already have that one on my system.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by twicenoni(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
The cutting of could be as a result of fluctuation between Edge, GPRS and GSM signal, at least that's the situation in my location, though not usually cutting but, unable to browse anytime it switched to another signal.
As for the settings you are asking, there's no different settings require for phones and modem. It is the same settings that will use.
Call Number: *99# (if available on your device) and leave Password, Username and Proxy space empty. Hope you understand. Thank you.
thanx broo
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by RedReact: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
Thank you very much. I will try that out too when downloaded. But, I hope it is the normal Huawei Unlocker because I already have that one on my system.
It may probably be the one you have.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by shawnkabz(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2013
please how do i make this glo bb plan work on my galaxy s2 (not rooted *too scared to root*) your help would be really appreciated. thanks in advance. smiley
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
shawnkabz: please how do i make this glo bb plan work on my galaxy s2 (not rooted *too scared to root*) your help would be really appreciated. thanks in advance. smiley
I don't know anything about rooting but, just input this settings and you are good to go.
Call Number: *99# (if available on your device) and leave Password, Username and Proxy space empty.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: thanx broo
You are welcome.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
u guyz de chop glo too much o fair usage apply ooooh
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: u guyz de chop glo too much o fair usage apply ooooh
Fair usage true true apply but, not until your subscription is activated by 777, all your browsing is absolutely FFRRREEEEEEE.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by mightyleks(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
That PENDING status is only telling that your subscription to the Glo BB Coweek is not activated yet and therefore, you are browsing FREE until it is activated. So, keep sending 'Status' to 777 until you get a response that your subscription is active. However, I hope you are using blackberry.net APN. Good luck.

Yes am using blackberry.net APN thanks 4 dat info
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Activating this glo blackberry is very frustrating, why will there be deduction of credit for this service and you have to wait till several hours before you get activated on the service. I've been waiting for the past 3 hours now but still no show yet. I am already wearied, how i wish etisalat can start this plan too, i won't hesitate moving back to that network.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
mightyleks:

Yes am using blackberry.net APN thanks 4 dat info
Is it active now? What was the last message you received when you sent Status to 777?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
enitan2002: Activating this glo blackberry is very frustrating, why will there be deduction of credit for this service and you have to wait till several hours before you get activated on the service. I've been waiting for the past 3 hours now but still no show yet. I am already wearied, how i wish etisalat can start this plan too, i won't hesitate moving back to that network.
My dear, using this Glo BB plans on phones and other devices is as easy as reading A,B,C,D. If you had followed this thread very well, this ought not to be any issue at all.
Nevertheless, the service you are subscribing is not free and therefore, you MUST pay before service. What I mean is that, you must first subscribe to either Coweek N400, Comonth N1,400, Soweek N400 or Somonth N1,200 Glo BB plans, before you can use it. That aside, you must equally have blackberry.net as your default APN before it can work on your device. Don't even border yourself whether your subscription is activated by 777 or not, you will be able to browse once you successfully subscribe.
Again, the browsing you will do before your subscription is activated is absolutely free. So, check your settings and also text 'Status' to 777 and get back with whatever message you will receive thereafter. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
luluosas:
My dear, using this Glo BB plans on phones and other devices is as easy as reading A,B,C,D. If you had followed this thread very well, this ought not to be any issue at all.
Nevertheless, the service you are subscribing is not free and therefore, you MUST pay before service. What I mean is that, you must first subscribe to either Coweek N400, Comonth N1,400, Soweek N400 or Somonth N1,200 Glo BB plans, before you can use it. That aside, you must equally have blackberry.net as your default APN before it can work on your device. Don't even border yourself whether your subscription is activated by 777 or not, you will be able to browse once you successfully subscribe.
Again, the browsing you will do before your subscription is activated is absolutely free. So, check your settings and also text 'Status' to 777 and get back with whatever message you will receive thereafter. Thank you.

I actually loaded with N1,400 for the comonth, but the messages i keep getting is my activation is still pending. this ought to be activated with immediate effect. This freaking me out.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
enitan2002:

I actually loaded with N1,400 for the comonth, but the messages i keep getting is my activation is still pending. this ought to be activated with immediate effect. This freaking me out.
guyz like you sometimes piss me off. if you were following this thread this your complaint woudn't have come... rather than complaining you would have downloaded stuffs up to gigs absolutely free.why are you bothered for activation while you can actually browse free now cry undecided
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
Jeffy1206: guyz like you sometimes piss me off follow if you were following this thread this your complaint woudn't have come... rather than complaining you would have downloaded stuffs up gigs absolutely free.why are you bothered for activation while you can actually browse free now

You must be a dummy for saying that, do you think i am a novice regarding internet-related matters. I have actually tried browsing on it, but not going through. is that what you wanna hear? Hope your curiosity has been laid to rest?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by kenami: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks guys, this stuff worked on my iPad like magic mehn
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
enitan2002:

The same thing happen to me. The activation will take 24hrs. While the activation is still pending you can browse with blackberry apn FOC
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
enitan2002:

You must be a dummy for saying that, do you think i am a novice regarding internet-related matters. I have actually tried browsing on it, but not going through. is that what you wanna hear? Hope your curiosity has been laid to rest?

If you can't browse, try and change ur apn to Glosecure open 2-3 pages. Then change the apn back to the blackberry apn.

I hope it's work with ur device
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
££VICTOR££:

The same thing happen to me. The activation will take 24hrs. While the activation is still pending you can browse with blackberry apn FOC

This post encourages one, unlike the previous poster's. i will try out what you suggested. Thanks again.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
enitan2002:

Don't get freak out friend. Are you able to browse now?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by austinsmat(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
My airtel bundle finish today and I have switch to glo Is my first time of using glo network infact there speed is fast and cool but never kwn if there call tariffs is good as well thanks for those that make it possible, with only 1400 I can Get mighty 3gigs
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
kenami: Thanks guys, this stuff worked on my iPad like magic mehn
Congrats to you. What is your experience so far? Do you have constant cutting off? Please share. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102)

Tecno M5 discussion thread / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.