Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (180867 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by elampiro(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
aieromon:

There are areas where the BIS 3G is low or erratic. In such situations,switch to GPRS/EDGE and reconnect.

Thanks.

Pls how do I switch over?

I have never experienced any network problem.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mine stopped working
today on PC and iphone.....too bad it has been blocked
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lizfab(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ luluosas. I tried it but whenever I try to open a web page, I get redirected to the glo hsi website
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by toluxa1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
I think it has been blocked, mine stocked connecting since yesterday night.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyber999: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
I hope it's not blocked.

Mine too stopped working this afternoon at around 3 o clock.

Glo, please don't block this. This is the best data plan for android phone
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DarkDrill(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
cyber999: I hope it's not blocked.

Mine too stopped working this afternoon at around 3 o clock.

Glo, please don't block this. This is the best data plan for android phone

It hasn't stopped for now but the browsing is unreliable. Changed between phone and modem for some hours. Although it is cheap, it is becoming a hassle. I don't even get the "free" time as it activates almost instantly. At least the airtel was reliable. Guess one must always have a backup.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Dontripsy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
bily: can someone please explain this?

why can't I extend my coweek before it expires tomorrow so I can retain my unused data

you dont need to subscribe again! just make sure you have the amount on your phone and the plan will be automatically renewed and ur remaining data added.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
DarkDrill:

It hasn't stopped for now but the browsing is unreliable. Changed between phone and modem for some hours. Although it is cheap, it is becoming a hassle. I don't even get the "free" time as it activates almost instantly. At least the airtel was reliable. Guess one must always have a backup.

Mine stopped 11:30am I started calling customer care 121 , 333 & they picked the call on 121 around 4:30. I logged the complain and instantly as I dropped the call and tried browsing it worked out just fine. Advice to all While using this bb service you should know it is not reliable, when it fails to browse be patient and try the service after some break. After the break if things never get better, call 121 or at best 333 though the latter number is hard to get by. Keep enjoying your glo bb on your various devices. Thank u all.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by k2kay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's back what a relief
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by tunnex190: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
what is the name of this glo bb plan you are all talking about? How much is the plan and how do we activate the plan? And how many data bandwidth will be given?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by cyber999: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yeah, it's back and working again. Thanks to all the gurus on this wonderful thread, especially Lulosas and Darkdrill and other contributors. You guys are the best.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by tunnex190: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
cyber999: Yeah, it's back and working again. Thanks to all the gurus on this wonderful thread, especially Lulosas and Darkdrill and other contributors. You guys are the best.

Somebody should reply me. I've never used GLO to browse before so i want to give it a trial. Is it CoWeek? And does it work fine on a modem+laptop? Must I have a Blackberry phone before i can activate it?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
luluosas:
Go to this link http://rapidlibrary.com/files/universal-mastercode-v-04-by-darmiles-rar_ulcwzvvvweifmon.html or just type 'Universal mastercode v.04 by darmiles' on your Google search and it will open up the link directly. Thank you.
tanx ill check it out
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by elampiro(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's back. Thanks to the guys suggesting/giving solutions here.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by lizfab(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
YAAAAYY. Mine has started working too. Thanks all.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
tunnex190:

Somebody should reply me. I've never used GLO to browse before so i want to give it a trial. Is it CoWeek? And does it work fine on a modem+laptop? Must I have a Blackberry phone before i can activate it?
nop u don't nid any bb fone to activate it is just plug and play but u need to change ur apn to.blackberry.net to enable it work.I advice u use a soweek u wudnt notice any difference exerpt with a bb fone...I hope dat ll help?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls lulu help me get de unlock code of dis mtn modem ...356342045816135
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Kamaye: I have watch yesterday's match between nigeria and burkina faso on my phone. thanx to the glo cheap data plan.
Wow! That means you streamed it via foreign channel as no Nigerian station aired it.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
OCTAVO: I ve been browsing for the past 2wks with just N25 in my account. And i've been experiencing a flawless surfing without any glitch.
Mine is even with 3 naira. However, what's your location?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
goddysweb:

wow! is that N3? your platform is not like mine. how did you do that? I like it!
Not N3 oooooo but what I am saying is 3 naira. Anyway, my phone is Samsung Galaxy Y Pro DUOS. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dontripsy: I have been browsing with just 20naira on my line with no issues. not sure that is for all sim cards.

I SUBSCRIBED TO THE COWEEK PLAN AS A TRIAL LAST WEEK. PULL ABOUT 3.5GB DATA DURING THE PENDING PERIOD. NOW I STILL HAVE ABOUT 170MB LEFT AND THE PLAN IS GONNA EXPIRE 2MAO. THANKS TO YOU LULUOSAS, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOAD MY WINDOWS PHONE WITH ALL THE APPS I NEED, DOWNLOAD MY FAVOURITE MOVIES AND SONGS, STREAM THE NAIJA MATCH ONLINE, AND ALSO STAY CONNECTED WITH MY PEEPS. ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WITH JUST #400 NAIRA. THANKS AGAIN.
Thank you so much. Keep on enjoying your browsing but, remember you need to resubscribe before your plan expires.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
k2kay: Mine stopped working
today on PC and iphone.....too bad it has been blocked
I think it was a general issue as I was not able to browse when I tried around to 4 earlier today. It is working perfectly now and was never blocked either.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
skillsbaba: I have a Curve 4 for sale but will take exchange, Bold 2 plus cash. Abj residents only email deluu4@gmail.com
Please, use the advert section. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
lizfab: @ luluosas. I tried it but whenever I try to open a web page, I get redirected to the glo hsi website
That clearly shows you are using gloflat APN. Please, review your settings and correct your APN to blackberry.net and ensure other fields are empty. Then, make it your default profile and you will be good to go. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
elampiro: It stopped working on laptop today, error message is ''connection terminated''. I tried my two modern and it's same error. What could be responsible?
I think it was general Glo network problem earlier in the day but, it is perfectly working now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
toluxa1: I think it has been blocked, mine stocked connecting since yesterday night.
Well, it is never a cheat and no reason for it to be block by Glo. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
aieromon:

There are areas where the BIS 3G is low or erratic. In such situations,switch to GPRS/EDGE and reconnect.

Thanks.
That may not be entirely correct because, I am sure there was a general network problem (internet) with Glo today. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by solid3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
======URGENT HELP NEEDED=====

Hello guy, pls i need ur urgent help. I just loaded 1200 on my glo sim and I send somonth to 777 through my unlocked glo netpro modem, and i was told my activation is pending and will take up to 1hr b4 it is active.

I've not been able to connect, it just keep disconnecting. I already created another browsing profile with blackberry.net as the APN.

Pls my fellow NLder gurus, what sld I do to b able to connect?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by guardian09(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
*solid*:
======URGENT HELP NEEDED=====

Hello guy, pls i need ur urgent help. I just loaded 1200 on my glo sim and I send somonth to 777 through my unlocked glo netpro modem, and i was told my activation is pending and will take up to 1hr b4 it is active.

I've not been able to connect, it just keep disconnecting. I already created another browsing profile with blackberry.net as the APN.

Pls my fellow NLder gurus, what sld I do to b able to connect?
is it a new sim?what is your current airtime balance in your account?Am guessing it is a new sim. Make sure the sim is activated by calling any mobile number with it and be sure to have more than N30 airtime balance.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by solid3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
guardian09:
is it a new sim?what is your current airtime balance in your account?Am guessing it is a new sim. Make sure the sim is activated by calling any mobile number with it and be sure to have more than N30 airtime balance.

Its not a new sim, and I have N8 on it.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by guardian09(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
*solid*:

Recharge your line then
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by stephenponti(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
*solid*:

Try topping airtime & reconnect, you should be browsing free while the activation remains pending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (102)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.