Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? (791 Views)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Would you?

1 Like

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Well it is explicit enough but take two words into consideration Discreet and use protection else it will come back and bite you. Personally, I won't cheat not because of my spouse but because I can't take it if my spouse does,

But dude, it is your boat and you can rock it as you wish just remember
Be discreet and use protection

1 Like

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Do you want to do it? If yes,go on with it...if no,stop thinking bout it. The ball is in your court...btw,expect her to have inter.course at her own home(France) if you go ahead & shag a lady back home.

3 Likes

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Bantino(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2012
She's a very intelligent woman, she worked on your psychic perfectly and placed a permanent picture in your mind with the good bye kiss and "I love u". With this you will try as much as possible to come back to her to prove you are a good man by avoiding intercourse while at home.
My advise here is, play along with her, don't have intercourse while away, by the time you come back you will get the best out of her. One more thing she sincerely loves you. Be a man and don't mess up.

3 Likes

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2012
Bantino: She's a very intelligent woman, she worked on your psychic perfectly and placed a permanent picture in your mind with the good bye kiss and "I love u". With this you will try as much as possible to come back to her to prove you are a good man by avoiding intercourse while at home.
My advise here is, play along with her, don't have intercourse while away, by the time you come back you will get the best out of her. One more thing she sincerely loves you. Be a man and don't mess up.
i endorse this point.

2 Likes

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by olumaxi(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Ur gal is only tryin to b human,its normal..besides,i dont c ao d topic coresponds wit wat i jst read..97% of al men n women r cheats..whether athome or away
Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Bantino: She's a very intelligent woman, she worked on your psychic perfectly and placed a permanent picture in your mind with the good bye kiss and "I love u". With this you will try as much as possible to come back to her to prove you are a good man by avoiding intercourse while at home.

i like whr ur mind's at. Tnx
Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Well it is explicit enough but take two words into consideration Discreet and use protection else it will come back and bite you. Personally, I won't cheat not because of my spouse but because I can't take it if my spouse does,

But dude, it is your boat and you can rock it as you wish just remember
Be discreet and use protection

I get u and it?s nt in me to do smthn lyk tht esp to sm1 I luv (ESPECIALLY her).
Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by jhydebaba(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2012
With or without permission, I'm gonna cheat. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz:

I get u and it?s nt in me to do smthn lyk tht esp to sm1 I luv (ESPECIALLY her).
That is also a good idea

1 Like

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2012
olumaxi: Ur gal is only tryin to b human,its normal..besides,i dont c ao d topic coresponds wit wat i jst read..97% of al men n women r cheats..whether athome or away

97%?? Bros, whr did u get tht stat frm??
Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by AboutToWedTV: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Thats a good lady...do not dissappoint.

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by dmcdad: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2012
I will never try it!

On the part of what you wrote about your fiancee, like someone rightly said, it's a mind game she played there.. I know of someone whom, whenever he wants to travel outta town, his wife would give him lots of condoms to take along with him. She does that for certain reasons; to be safe from any infection and/or disease that might be contacted. It is also a way of fighting infidelity indirectly, using the mind game method (your conscience will hunt you)..

There are two outcomes on this: one is to play along with the fact that you will sleep around while using protection and the other is to refrain from it and try as much as you can to change her perception towards you as regards having sex outside your relationship and/or marriage with her.

But, I'd advise you to try as much as you can to refrain from any sexual activity. It is not good to for a woman to have such impression about a man.

3 Likes

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Seun(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Clearly she doesn't want you to do it, but she does not trust you to keep it in your pants, so she's urging you to at least avoid getting anyone pregnant, or disgracing her by flaunting your 'conquests' in public. If you want her to trust you, you should prove yourself trustworthy by not doing it. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2012
Seun: Clearly she doesn't want you to do it, but she does not trust you to keep it in your pants, so she's urging you to at least avoid getting anyone pregnant, or disgracing her by flaunting your 'conquests' in public. If you want her to trust you, you should prove yourself trustworthy by not doing it. Thank you.

U said it, man.. Gr8 point. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Says No To Your Partner? / Need A Female Frd In Benin City / Entrepreneurial or Career Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.