Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? (2125 Views)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? / If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by tonerro1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2007
if you had the chance to cheat on your guy or girl without the chance of being caught ,would you do it, be truthful o god is watching you o!!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by sugarplum1(f): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
no!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by peteroby(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
iam married but my family is not with me.as a man i still look at shapes and figures,after all eyes must to rotate
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
No, because i try to empathize. i would not be happy if its done to me
so why do it to another person?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Bolarge(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
No. Simply unthinkable.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Easybaby(f): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2007
no i will not. yes i will ok let me think again, i will give you final ans tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by engrbrume(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
Fidelity is a highly personal issue.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2007
In that situation? Nah
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by sillyboy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
I wouldn't really like to, but I'm so sure I will undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
unfaithful to boyfriend yes, to husband, no.NO!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by ssRhino: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2007
i have have party with my woman, her mind and her soul, grin tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by aikmamah1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
i wld'nt want to but in all honesty i might

i know i will (might) regret it esp if i so much like my girl but then the spirit is always willing but the flesh? always so weak men esp when u know u wont be caught grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Musty450(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2009
Fidelity is a highly personal issue.

@engrbrume
Ride on man!

@poster
He was spot on, what i consider flirting may be full blown cheating to you, but ask yourself "will it be worth it?"
the truth always comes out,, eventually.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Gabry(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2009
@Topic,

The problem is that I find it hard lying to my partner so the after effect would be a problem but anyho. . . I hate cheating!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by yme1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2009
NEVER SAY NEVER

i pray i dont, cause i cant get to leave with that
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by abrahym(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2009
NL gurlz stop pretending,when temptation come u'll fall victim
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Hollysmile: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2009
Pretenders do de best! Oops! Sorry!
Pretenders do de worst!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Hollysmile: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2009
Plenty holy-pass dey here, oh!
Well shaa, for me, i dey even hustle everyday make i dey unfaithful; how much more if de opportunity land and dem (my gal) no go catch me!
Heyyy! Na im be say me go drink magani bura tashi make i for do two yrs own at once!
How u see am?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by agabaI23(m): 1:32am On Apr 13, 2009
Hollysmile:

Plenty holy-pass dey here, oh!
Well shaa, for me, i dey even hustle everyday make i dey unfaithful; how much more if de opportunity land and dem (my gal) no go catch me!
Heyyy! Na im be say me go drink magani bura tashi make i for do two yrs own at once!
How u see am?

Kai madala

'Chekwe am pfor' my e-mail address. Reserve your comment!
Walahi talahi
How you go kuma drink my addressi?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by ijeoma2619: 2:08am On Apr 13, 2009
i wouldn't want to, but i probably might. That's if im certain i will never get caught.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by agabaI23(m): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2009
@Ij

Ikwuru eziokwu. You said the truth.
grin grin
Sex sweet oo. even older people still want experiment. How much more young ones

Seehere
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 13, 2009
no. Cheating is absurd . . . what do you want that your wife doesnt have? Zip your trousers and be patient until you get home.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by ijeoma2619: 2:45am On Apr 13, 2009
easier said than done @ david,
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by agabaI23(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2009
eem no mind amm oo grin grin grin
Though cheating is not good
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 13, 2009
To be fair in all ramification its not gonna be easy especially for the guys. Even when we don't have the opportunity we go looking for it. Except you have a strong principle on infidelity. Its very difficult to resist most especially when you are not married. As for me i don't believe in cheating but some times i still get tempted. But when the temptation becomes too strong i just call my girl and introduce both ladies personally or over the phone. That way i'll feel a sense of guilt if i try to act on my impulses. Thats just how i have been saving myself and my time from unnecessary palava. Cos the truth will always come out. Sooner or later.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2009
ijeoma2619:

easier said than done @ david,

It is easy if you respect your partner. I've been there before . . . so i know. I'd rather cleanly break up with her before moving on than cheat on her.

The "easier said than done" excuse is simply a ruse to give urself a leeway to cheat. Before you cheat, think about how u'd feel if your partner was cheating on you that very minute . . . if you wouldnt feel hurt then go ahead and cheat.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by MaiSuya(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2009
lead me not into tempation!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Hollysmile: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2009
@agabal23, ka na ji hausa da ibo?
Ka yi zama a wani gari?
Zama na a jos na yi!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by ladybam(f): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2009
@poster, nah wah 2 u ohhhh, not even gettin free pass 4rm ur partner, just d risk of not being caught, i for don cheat since nah, its a possibility of 50 out of a 100 percent chance dat i'm not caught, and wen i cover my tracks well,my chances of not being caught is 100%,  so my not cheating is not for fear of not being caught but 2fufil d meaning of being faithful  grin grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Pataki: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2009
Earlier back, I do have done it without a second thinking. But now, No I would not.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by romsky: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2009
NO
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by IFELEKE(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2009
@Poster,
Am not married but I Hope and Pray not to cheat on my wife and family when I get married.
Presently, I do Healthy Flings. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Guy / How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? / Where Did You Meet Your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.