Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; (5192 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Even More Anonyism! There Is No Good Without Reward!! Christian Logic Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Accusing me of d same thing you're guilty of.

What does death mean to you? Can you ask for one's location when the person's dead?
What is wrong with asking for the location of a person when he is dead? or does death mean to you that the person stops having a location?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Dp...
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
What is wrong with asking for the location of a person when he is dead? or does death mean to you that the person stops having a location?
Please define death. You've been known to give your own definitions to words, make words subject to your whims.

Please clarify before we go further.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2012
plaetton:

You are the foremost defender of the faith,
Really? Wow. Christ didn't tell me that....How did you come to know this? Is this a guess or something you are quit sure of?

and as such, you have become very predictable.
predictability is usually a sign of consistency. Thanks

By your question, I knew exactly where you were heading. I pre-emtively stepped ahead of you, simply in order to block you and spare us what would have been,predicably, an assault on our common senses.
Interesting. So it wasn't magical mind-reading after all. My apologies. It was a "pre-emptive strike to defend our common sense". Please what exactly is this sense and who is it common to?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
This is me addressing it head on and this is you evading my question

I dont have time for games. Children were killed and your illogical reasoning has been put forward.

You can ask foolish questions that have nothing to do with the problem at hand. The children are dead and as far as we know, they are in the ground.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by honeychild(f): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03: children were shot and killed in school by a crazed killer.

This is Anony's defense in a nutshell (explained by an American christian on facebook) -

I wonder how many psychopaths are shielded with the guise of religion. How can one look at a mother who has lost children to a murderer, especially one who doesnt follow your religion or even believe in God that "it is all God's plan...God is good and he even sacrificed his own son"

Christians, sit down and think about your religion before you start claiming that logicboy and other atheists are trolls

I am sure that as former Christian you are aware that one Christian's opinion is not necessarily every Christian's. So it is highly ILLOGICAL of you, Logicboy, to announce that because an unnamed Christian opined on a certain point, that must be Anony's, and by extention all
Christians'. Try to live up to the meaning of your name now......haba!

3 Likes

Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by wiegraf: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
The question was "where do you really think they are?" Please how exactly is that question mad and what exactly does asking if they were believers have to do with the simple question: Where do you think they are?

Htf is it not mad considering where she's going with it? THEY'RE DEAD. Not everyone believes in some sadist in the sky haphazardly toying with their lives.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by AtheistD(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2012
honeychild:

I am sure that as former Christian you are aware that one Christian's opinion is not necessarily every Christian's. So it is highly ILLOGICAL of you, Logicboy, to announce that because an unnamed Christian opined on a certain point, that must be Anony's, and by extention all

Logic boy has a point.

This is a stand most Xtians take on issues of calamity:

1) The devil is responsible or
2) It was the will of God

As everything is by Gods will and design it puts Xtians in a tight spot when calamity befalls ppl because no one wants to suffer unjustly and they have to find a means to defend this backlash of anger.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2012
honeychild:

Fool. Sorry, you are a fool.

The claim I made was that this was applicable to Anony not all christians.

You are a fool. Please carry your ignorance away.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

How irrelevant.

I just knew that you would be ashamed of your kindm of reasoning exposed by the op and you wouldnt be able to addresss it head on.
hmm this is quite queer, someone makes a statement on facebook, then you take it out on someone else as his I tot you would have shown us where anony stated and supported it! Logicboy slow down, its ok to be angry at such a callous statement but not right to label such on another.smiley
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:

Matt. 28
19 Therefore go and make
disciples of all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and
of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to
the very end of the age.”

Acts 17
16 While Paul was waiting for them
in Athens, he was greatly distressed
to see that the city was full of idols.
17 So he reasoned in the synagogue
with both Jews and God-fearing
Greeks, as well as in the marketplace
day by day with those who happened
to be there. 18 A group of Epicurean
and Stoic philosophers began to
debate with him. Some of them
asked, “What is this babbler trying to
say?” Others remarked, “He seems to
be advocating foreign gods.” They
said this because Paul was preaching
the good news about Jesus and the
resurrection. 19 Then they took him
and brought him to a meeting of the
Areopagus, where they said to him,
“May we know what this new
teaching is that you are presenting?
20 You are bringing some strange
ideas to our ears, and we would like
to know what they mean.” 21 (All the
Athenians and the foreigners who
lived there spent their time doing
nothing but talking about and
listening to the latest ideas.)
Lol, nice but poor attempt at scripture twisting, but then the commision to christians was to preach the gospel. Or does your definition of the gospel equate to "telling you something you don't know about"?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:
I dont have time for games.
Lol, but you have time to open a thread and throw out a groundless accusation.

Children were killed and your illogical reasoning has been put forward.
I have only asked a question (which you are evading) I wonder how "illogical reasoning" showed up.

You can ask foolish questions that have nothing to do with the problem at hand. The children are dead and as far as we know, they are in the ground.
The question i asked remains: "Do you think there is more to them than their bodies which are now in the ground?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2012
honeychild:

Lol, my dear don't worry we have never really associated mr logicboy to logic on this forum.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Fool. Sorry, you are a fool.

The claim I made was that this was applicable to Anony not all christians.

You are a fool. Please carry your ignorance away.
@honeychild, see what I mean. This is the typical logicboy answer to questions posed at him
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

Htf is it not mad considering where she's going with it?
and where is she going with it? or have you also magically started reading minds too?

THEY'RE DEAD. Not everyone believes in some sadist in the sky haphazardly toying with their lives.
Interesting......and who holds this belief exactly?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by ifeegee(f): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Tell you something you don't know about?

Isn't that the job of a Xtian?
You came on strong at my post,thought u had something new to post,but alas just ur usual antic.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, nice but poor attempt at scripture twisting, but then the commision to christians was to preach the gospel. Or does your definition of the gospel equate to "telling you something you don't know about"?
See who's talking about definitions.

musKeeto:
Tell you something you don't know about?

Isn't that the job of a Xtian?

Go figure.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Please define death. You've been known to give your own definitions to words, make words subject to your whims.

Please clarify before we go further.
Death from a christian perspective is when the spirit of a person is separated from his/her body.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:
See who's talking about definitions.
See who's trying to twist scripture

Go figure.
Apparently, you haven't. or have you now?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by wiegraf: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
and where is she going with it? or have you also magically started reading minds too?

Yes. If she's not going where I think she's going then she should prove me wrong

Mr_Anony:
Interesting......and who holds this belief exactly?

You do. Along with myriad xtians
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Death from a christian perspective is when the spirit of a person is separated from his/her body.
Finally.
I rest my case, you've never died before.

On a side note: do animals also have spirits?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, but you have time to open a thread and throw out a groundless accusation.

I have only asked a question (which you are evading) I wonder how "illogical reasoning" showed up.

The question i asked remains: "Do you think there is more to them than their bodies which are now in the ground?

Note that Anony didnt deny the accusation. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
@honeychild, see what I mean. This is the typical logicboy answer to questions posed at him

Did honeychild ask a question or make a foolish statement?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Anony tactics.

Keep hitting and blabbing till I can find a neutral ground. I win by not losing. A draw's always a good result.

Give dictionary words new meaning. Afterall, language was created by the Maker. Who are humans to give words meanings?

The Bible was not written for the heathens. It's hidden from their carnal minds. But I'd use it against them anyways, only when it suits me.

The tougher it gets, the more abstract my definitions.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:
Yes. If she's not going where I think she's going then she should prove me wrong
So your strategy is to dictate to her what she wants to say and then ask her to prove to you that you did not read her mind. How very rational.

You do. Along with myriad xtians
Lol, of course in your usual style you dictate to us what we must believe and then burden us with the task of proving you wrong. Once again I admire your irrationality.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Finally.
I rest my case, you've never died before.
neither have you

On a side note: do animals also have spirits?
I respectfully decline to answer as I do not find this relevant to the issue at hand because it will lead us on another tangent away from the death of these children which is our focus for now. If you would really want to know about it, go read Ecclesiastes chapter 3.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:
Note that Anony didnt deny the accusation. Simple.
And what was denying meant to prove? or is that the new style? "Guilty until provides denial"?
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
And what was denying meant to prove? or is that the new style? "Guilty until provides denial"?

I made an accusation that your logic is no different from the Facebook post that was quite insensitive and moronic.

You went ahead to ask an irrelevant question.

you have made a similar argument before and I will not even bother to play foolish games with your irrelevant questions
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did honeychild ask a question or make a foolish statement?
You seem to think her statement was foolish, I don't think it was.

Nonetheless, you could have replied with some maturity but you decided to go into full insult mode and for that I say: Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto: Anony tactics.

[size=18pt]Keep hitting and blabbing till I can find a neutral ground. I win by not losing. A draw's always a good result.

Give dictionary words new meaning. Afterall, language was created by the Maker. Who are humans to give words meanings?

The Bible was not written for the heathens. It's hidden from their carnal minds. But I'd use it against them anyways, only when it suits me.

[/size]

Thank you!
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by MrAnony1(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2012
musKeeto: Anony tactics.

Keep hitting and blabbing till I can find a neutral ground. I win by not losing. A draw's always a good result.

Another empty personal attack from one of our resident mind-readers. Nothing new there.
Re: Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified; by wiegraf: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr_Anony:
So your strategy is to dictate to her what she wants to say and then ask her to prove to you that you did not read her mind. How very rational.

Lol, of course in your usual style you dictate to us what we must believe and are now burdened with the task of proving you wrong. Once again I admire your irrationality.

Man, shut up. You don't even know the meaning of the word rational, you've displayed that time and again. Look up the word 'tyrant' then explain to me how someone who decrees people be killed for working on sabbath does not fit the bill, in exemplary fashion even. But that's not the issue here.

She should prove herself, else I'm going with the default xtian mode, which is the selfish nonsense that's in the op. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize, but that's very unlikely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works / Amazing Testimony Of Heaven, Hell And Todays Church / Prayer Hub (request For Prayers For Any Need)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.