Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame (14984 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
So when are they opening the Hall of shame thread
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by plendil: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
we already know the winner. so no need.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by MrGlobe(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
dayokanu: So when are they opening the Hall of shame thread
it has been reopened at WWW.osundefender.com. go and vote
tell others.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by DollyParton1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
denzel2009: I fote for shinua ashebe...

Spoken like a true Yoruba son
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by tpia5: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Una don reopen this thread so i can contribute my two kobo?

Anyway, my comment is, which way nigeria is heading tooooooo
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Vansnickers: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Metalgoong:

You are a sick man!!!

In your warped mind, you think you wield power! . Your mates are wielding power in real life , and you are here bragging on a faceless forum. SMH sad

BLOODY HELL!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by thrugemaster(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
if jarus resigns, about 10000 NLander are capable of replacing hi
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by thrugemaster(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus: For not being consulted before going public, I hereby tender my resignation as Nairaland Politics Section moderator.

Please delete my name from your list of moderators immediately.

Regards,

bye bye....i know go miss u
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by thrugemaster(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jarus: For not being consulted before going public, I hereby tender my resignation as Nairaland Politics Section moderator.

Regards,

bye bye....i no go miss

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by holyvirgin: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow the thread has been reopened! Nairaland politics section is gradually becoming a hall of TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS and the mods seems to love the drama going on as a way to get back on those who made sure that their wicked aim of hall of shame was defeated.

Mods see nothing wrong with ethnic bashing so don't ban me when i start.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by 4chi: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
looplat: Congratulations bigot!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/992161[/img]

CHINUA ASHIWERE ACHEBE (H.O.S.I) hall of shame inductee 2012. Congrats! Another feather to your beret!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by salam001(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2012
So the two mods that resigned are actually Expecting an apology?ok,wait o,you would get soonest,now that you are gone,fresh air
#Teamfreshair#
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by tny60(f): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Gradually becoming? That ship sailed a long time ago.

WHY? plz change your profile picture. I almost puked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
How come you never thought of this when President GEJ won it last year?

Apperently, because, the Ijaw Nation do not have a voice on this Platform.

.....then, obviously we live in a nation, where the head can be insulted without fear of retribution.

There are countries where you don't try things like this on her No. Citizen. Don't forget, most people on NL are faceless and Traceless, thus, they've got big balls cheesy

If you can close a thread for Achebe, how come, you Could not do same for GEJ, though we know he has performed below expectations

Now you will agree with me you are very bias.

.....well the Ijaws are minorities anyway. Most of them don't even have internet facilities to comment on a forum like this.

They have the number one seat in the nation and blessed with oil, yet their live is dated back to the stone age.

Seun:

The fact that he got the most votes does not imply that Achebe haters are in the majority. Suppose 60% of Nairalanders, like me, support Chinua Achebe and think he doesn't deserve to be on the Hall of Shame, while just 40% think he deserves it. Because of the way voting works, Achebe's supporters won't have any way of influencing the results of the contest, even though they are in the majority. They may complain, but their complaints won't be counted, even though they are in the majority. In other words, the hall of shame system is biased towards negativity and hatred, even when it's held by a minority of members. And that's why the hall of shame should be terminated asap.

To those saying Chinua Achebe deserves to be on the Hall of Shame, let me ask you this: Why not Boko Haram? Why not the ALUU community?
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by nitrogen(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
salam001: So the two mods that resigned are actually Expecting an apology?ok,wait o,you would get soonest,now that you are gone,fresh air
#Teamfreshair#
See mumu! sit down there and be posting nonsense.

Perhaps you are even one of those bigots.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
See them all over the thread like Jackals. No wonder everyone dislikes them. Chameleons. Pretending as though they are with the "boss", meanwhile one of them runs a parallel site.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Hardfact: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Interesting!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free2ryhme: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2013

Regards,

this is what you get went u waste you usefulness on someone else sweat and effort.. you dont ever get get appreciated... Now see what you've caused for yourself humiliated after wasting 1/3 of your life trying to be give ya best to a faceless boss in a faceless forum.

Seun barks Mods shiver .. how much is he paying sef///mstchew!!!!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Jarus(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

this is what you get went u waste you usefulness on someone else sweat and effort.. you dont ever get get appreciated... Now see what you've caused for yourself humiliated after wasting 1/3 of your life trying to be give ya sef to a faceless boss in a faceless forum.

Seun barks Mods shiver .. is he paying sef///mstchew!!!!

I wasn't and can't be humiliated, dude. Stop taking it seriously. Moderating is no big deal to me. I voluntarily offered to do the job and voluntarily quit.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free2ryhme: 6:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Jarus:

I wasn't and can't be humiliated, dude. Stop taking it seriously. Moderating is no big deal to me. I voluntarily offered to do the job and voluntarily quit.

y shld i take heat for anoda man headache ... you shld have given him the hoot rather than sending official resignation ... did he employ you officially

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Spent N4.7B To Import Umbrellas & Headgear In 3 Months / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / Enugu Naval Base Update: Navy Says The Water Is Navigable, Wide & Strategic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.