Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame (14989 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Ivynwa(f): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

lol... I have to go vote straightaway ....

Dolly-Parton:

There is a big difference between WOLE Soyinka and Chinua Achebe.

Go ahead and throw your bait sweetie, I don't wallow in that gutter. The world is moving forward and you guys are moving backward here in hatred and tribalism. Do your thing if that makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by omenziate(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
So much pique and rancour on the thread , u need a Kalashinov. What is happening gan sef?
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by coogar: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
free13:
shut up.

go fück yourself, you epileptic bigot!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Demdem(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
You're really an intelligent mofo. Using your teeth to type is a great invention...next time try your JT.

Foool u requested that amadioha should render ur fingers useless, shouldnt u be happy that i used my teeth to type it grin grin

That you're a hypocrite is common knowledge.

common knowledge to u, pointb and ur miserable kind right? Not out of place, assemblage of fools.

You go about acting as if you're detribalized when your actions and the people you argue with on here proves that you're just a trobal scum as Dayo as ekoile as geez. Just accept your talent and join your partners in crime and stupidity.

Fool, what are these actions? can u kindly highlight them for all to see. I agree with some of their posts also the same way i agree with some of urs so whats the issue here. or do u ant to deny the fact that i aint among those that advocated that ur ban should be rescinded when u raised a thread for it (an action i now regret knowing fully well how useless u are now). iidiot, u are just holding on straws. U are pathetically daft.

You're jealous of my website

U are a joke grin grin

because you don't have one.

No Fool, because u dont know mine.

How will you when you spend the better part of your virtual life shouting retardeen, drunken fisherman like someone that was r.aped as a child. You seem like someone who never had a parental figure in your life. Take heart Nna.

Are u saying that the retardeen took care of ur parental care because ur biological ones were simply useless or what exactly? Thats a good one for the retardeen though but as usual, he did a pretty bad job.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by MrGlobe(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
free13:

shut up.
grin the idddiot has gotten enough shut ups that its a compliment to him, we need to start slapping him with very hot slaps with it grin
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

go fück yourself, you epileptic bigot!

How old are you?
You lack proper home training.
tongue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Demdem
You dey jealousy my site. If you want i can create a section just for you and Dayokanu to be be running unclad shouting "Retardeen".
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Ivynwa(f): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
The hatred brewing out of this thread is even making me sick right now.
I take my head off the fr*aking thread. What the fr*ak!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun ...why not take a step further and ban all those of us that voted Achebe...with that you will make these Ibos gloating over this thread happier

To say am disappointed in you is putting it mildly.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by lagcity(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chineke! Yoruba and Igbo; this fight will never end.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:

grin the idddiot has gotten enough shut ups that its a compliment to him, we need to start slapping him with very hot slaps with it grin

See how they are fighting for "MODship" on nairaland.
Bunch of tribal bigots.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by coogar: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
free13:
How old are you?
You lack proper home training.
tongue grin tongue

and you possess home training? i think you are suffering from a midlife crisis....go home, find a quiet corner and weep for your bleak future.....
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
ilugunboy: Seun ...why not take a step further and ban all those of us that voted Achebe...with that you will make these Ibos gloating over this thread happier

To say am disappointed in you is putting it mildly.

Shut up.
It is not by force to come to nairaland.
Don't you have a life? undecided undecided
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Demdem(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva: @Demdem
You dey jealousy my site. If you want i can create a section just for you and Dayokanu to be be running unclad shouting "Retardeen".

Ur site is strictly for tribal bigots like ursef. The name itself says much. Am not qualified to be in such a piece of shit. Call on pointB and ur co-goons to fill up the number.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Dede1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

see this buffoon......
i refuse to engage someone who lost his virgnity to his dad in a discourse. it would take a millennium to operate on my intelligence frequency - you paraplegic centipede!

If the above crap is an indicator of your so-called penmanship, I urge you to settle for loudmouthed wordsmith, a strait visible among Yoruba.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Achebe brought this upon himself... If as an "icon" he could be dumb enough to say: "Awo and his people were envious of Igbos and they wanted to get rid of them" - then he deserves every abuse in the world by all Yoruba sons and daughters.. So, it's fvck the old and divisive man...

Why didn't he say: "Gowon and his people" or "Ojukwu and his people wanted to lord over the Yorubas by invading their land?"

Fvck the man!!

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Metalgoong(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

you mean like how clifford orji disvirgined your mother by the village stream? you are a product of an unfortunate gangraping.....you obnoxious troglodyte!

Drooling imbeci.les like you dont deserve any form of attention,even from your one ounce of crack per night mother . . .
Your sane relations should do the world a favor by dumping you in one of those filthy canals in Lagos and never look back!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
And fvck the thread as well - stop giving that man and his crappy book publicity... undecided
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Afam4eva(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Achebe brought this upon himself... If as an "icon" he could be dumb enough to say: "Awo and his people were envious of Igbos and they wanted to get rid of them" - then he deserves every abuse in the world by all Yoruba sons and daughters.. So, it's fvck the old and divisive man...

Why didn't he say: "Gowon and his people" or "Ojukwu and his people wanted to lord over the Yorubas by invading their land?"

Fvck the man!!
Fvck you too(no disrespect)

Why would he mention gowon and his people when gowon was the head of state in Lagos and had never help a position that would suggest such. Some of you just talk as if you're characters from a p0rn movie.

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

and you possess home training? i think you are suffering from a midlife crisis....go home, find a quiet corner and weep for your bleak future.....

Yes i do.
But as for you, you have no future ambition and nobody can help you. *shaking my head*
grin tongue grin
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by coogar: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dede1:
If the above crap is an indicator of your so-called penmanship, I urge to settle for loudmouthed wordsmith, a strait visible among Yoruba.

buhahahahaha -
a fool @ 40 who cannot discern the difference between "derange" and "deranged" should be tied to a stake and flogged properly. dede1, stop deluding yourself you are intelligent.....you are the biggest cretin this forum has ever produced.

free13:
Yes i do.
But as for you, you have no future ambition and nobody can help you. *shaking my head*
grin tongue grin

you were born with a pënis in your brain.

Metalgoong:
Drooling imbeci.les like you dont deserve any form of attention,even from your one ounce of crack per night mother . . .
Your sane relations should do the world a favor by dumping you in one of those filthy canals in Lagos and never look back!

the recto-cranially inverted faggöt opens his gob again.....
i really dunno where you got the cojones to speak publicly after coming from a family tree as disgraceful as yours. your mother was a village slüt - a horse lover. i don't mean she loves horses - i mean she would literally let a horse fück her.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Afam4eva(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

Ur site is strictly for tribal bigots like ursef. The name itself says much. Am not qualified to be in such a piece of shit. Call on pointB and ur co-goons to fill up the number.
Just make sure you don't secretly visit like you've been doing.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Achebe brought this upon himself... If as an "icon" he could be dumb enough to say: "Awo and his people were envious of Igbos and they wanted to get rid of them" - then he deserves every abuse in the world by all Yoruba sons and daughters.. So, it's fvck the old and divisive man...

Fvck the man!!

Awo is a KILLER of women and children. *FACT*
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
free13:

Shut up.
It is not by force to come to nairaland.
Don't you have a life? undecided undecided

Sorry who are you? Are you normal at all?

Never in your miserable and sad life should you ever quote ma post against!

May Amadioha strike your flat shaped head!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by DollyParton1(f): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Go ahead and throw your bait sweetie, I don't wallow in that gutter. The world is moving forward and you guys are moving backward here in hatred and tribalism. Do your thing if that makes you happy.

Everyone has the right to nominate and vote. I just expressed my right.
If u really wanna talk about the one going backward, talk about Prof Achebe who decides to write about and publish a very sensitive and controversial issue.
If we are moving forward as one Nigeria, why go back couple of decades to open up wounds that are trying to heal.
He deserves to be given that title, tribalism or not.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by AndreUweh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: And fvck the thread as well - stop giving that man and his crappy book publicity... undecided

Have your read the memoir?.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Demdem(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Just make sure you don't secretly visit like you've been doing.

In ur dreams grin grin. Am pretty sure u being the admin knows that it stinks and that explains why u spend most of ur time in a superior and well informed site.
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by free13: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
ilugunboy:

Sorry who are you? Are you normal at all?

Never in your miserable and sad life should you ever quote ma post against!

PMay Amadioha strike your flat shaped head!

You lack proper home training and your future is bleak. *hopeless case*
tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Fvck you too(no disrespect)

Why would he mention gowon and his people when gowon was the head of state in Lagos and had never help a position that would suggest such. Some of you just talk as if you're characters from a p0rn movie.

Is Gowon not from Northern Nigeria?? Who committed the pogroms and counter coup against Igbos??

And when in the history of separatism have separationists invaded neutral zones or the country's capital to fight their cause?? You dig deep in your region and organise good defences, not by creating more enmity - that's how great military strategists operate...

It's fvck the man and fvck you too(no disrespect)!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Pataki: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hall of Shame 2012 - Achebe. cheesy

Even Seun acknowledges that it is a shameful thing that someone as Achebe' as old as he is, should be bagging that award.

Achebe the bigot!

2 Likes

Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pataki: Hall of Shame 2012 - Achebe. cheesy

Even Seun acknowledges that it is a shameful thing that someone as Achebe' as old as he is, should be bagging that award.

Achebe the bigot!

Word!!
Re: The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame by Afam4eva(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

In ur dreams grin grin. Am pretty sure u being the admin knows that it stinks and that explains why u spend most of ur time in a superior and well informed site.
Nairaland is not my competition as i'm part and parcel of this community and even if my website becomes more popular than facebook, i will still be on nairaland. Mine is an alternative.

It may also interest you to know that my website is barely a few months old and still open to growth. Rome was not built in a day. At least i'm putting my intellect aand creativity to use. What have you done with your life. Do you know how to make toothpick?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lagosians Commend PHCN For Improved Power Supply / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.