Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Another Minute With Nigerian Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Minute With Nigerian Men! (6353 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

Yes it's because we are jealous

I guess those of us who have been in interracial relationships and didnt lick the scum between his toes are insane.

the key there is the word "most".
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Play(m): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

It also works both ways . . . most of the nigerian women who claim to want to "know" . . . who claim to be concerned that nigerian men are more willing to slave for foreign girls are simply two-faced. Many would drop their pants for a white boy in a flash . . . however since they know they can't get that chance (no thanks to their low self esteem . . . cloaked by pretended aggression) . . . they hate on others with foreign partners.

There is an element of that in the constant whining by many Nigerian women.The key obstacle for a Nigerian woman is that as a woman,and this applies to women in general,women tend only to get to choose male partners who approach them.So many Nigerian women may "lust" after foreign men but apart from those that merely want to sleep with them,very few are interested in marrying them.

However,many Nigerian men also lust after all things foreign.The key difference is that we have,as men,greater leeway to act on our impulses to the 'envy' and obvious irritation of many Nigerian women.Fundamentally,we are the same. grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2008
4 Play:

There is an element of that in the constant whining by many Nigerian women.The key obstacle for a Nigerian woman is that as a woman,and this applies to women in general,women tend only to get to choose male partners who approach them.So many Nigerian women may "lust" after foreign men but apart from those that merely want to sleep with them,very few are interested in marrying them.

However,many Nigerian men also lust after all things foreign.The key difference is that we have,as men,greater leeway to act on our impulses to the 'envy' and obvious irritation of many Nigerian women.Fundamentally,we are the same. grin

Sad but true. grin
Perhaps this is at the root of many of those pretending to be seeking "another minute with Nigerian men" on this thread.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 20, 2008
frankly you people can have ya oyibo gals
who cares cool cool
after them don beat una black and blue you'll be begging for ya relatives to find you proper wife
ask rjimid if he didn't see nwiiiii

D-reloaded:

Yes it's because we are jealous

I guess those of us who have been in interracial relationships and didnt lick the scum between his toes are insane.

don't mind them
are white men in vogue?
who will see better black man go pick overripe yellow paw paw,call am man
abeg!!!!!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2008
uncircumcised philistines , na men? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2008
Was rjimid married to an AA or an Oyibo woman?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:09am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

ask rjimid if he didn't see nwiiiii

OK, explain "nwiiii".  what is that?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:11am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

Was rjimid married to an AA or an Oyibo woman?

First wife was a Peurto Rican who thought she was Italian, but was really just a white american.

Second wife was a full blooded city dwelling white american.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Dreloaded(f): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2008
lmao osisi, shey na black men invent circumcison?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 20, 2008
rjimid:

OK, explain "nwiiii". what is that?

uche ngwa tell am
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Dreloaded(f): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2008
Lmao I guess we are jealous iof rjmid's wives. cheesy
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:18am On Feb 20, 2008
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tpia: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2008
Sorry ooooo, but the thin tire me no be small. How we go just be experts in bringing down one another. If no be tribe today , e go be gender tomorrow. I hope it is all in the spirit of fun as Nwando pointed out ( ). Yeah, I nearly puked when one guy opened a thread and stating that the Instruments of naija women hjave offensive odor while those of oyibo women smell like roses.   Abi no be these oyibo women wey full for hia   Roses ko, carnation ni

the kind of thread that chased me out of the sexuality section.

many other stupid threads as well, over there. People wey dey smell each other yansh, carry STD from somebody wife, measuring the size, quality and quantity of all dem various lovers' lower regions,- the list is endless.

That place could turn someone into a howler monkey, if care is not taken. undecided
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Dreloaded(f): 4:31am On Feb 20, 2008
um rjmid, any reason why you picked a Nigerian forum
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

um rjmid, any reason why you picked a Nigerian forum

I been chatting and on the phone with a girl from Warri for about 9 months now. We are ready to move to the next level. And, I want to see how much I can learn about the culture, life, food, and all that, because this is what I want.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Play(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2008
rjimid:

I been chatting and on the phone with a girl from Warri for about 9 months now. We are ready to move to the next level. And, I want to see how much I can learn about the culture, life, food, and all that, because this is what I want.

Reading Nwando's post,who would have thought Nigerian women may be interested in foreigners,when she made this comment: grin
don't mind them
are white men in vogue?
who will see better black man go pick overripe yellow paw paw,call am man
abeg!!!!!

If rjimid is saying the truth,could it be that the Warri girl did not see "better black man" in Nigeria? grin People can seek to deny reality but reality has a way of mugging people in denial.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2008
U guys met online? undecided
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:46am On Feb 20, 2008
yes, we met online.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tpia: 4:47am On Feb 20, 2008
@4 Play- yes, some Nigerian women are interested in foreigners. No biggie.

even back home in Nigeria, some women still marry whites and other races. cool cool
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2008
rjimid:

on a lighter mood . . . now why will a warri girl be interested in an uncircumcised philistine?  grin

rjimid . . . welcome to the world of faceless Nigerian women who are more interested in ur passport and cash than ur professed love.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 4:49am On Feb 20, 2008
And 4HIM, who made u the judge of all nigerian women.

For all U know , this might be true love
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 4:50am On Feb 20, 2008
tpia i'd say most are interested in foreigners . . . just watch the way they swoon around half-caste guys or even blacks who speak like foreigners.

The only hindrance is what 4Play hinted on earlier . . . a woman is only as good as the man who approaches her.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

And 4HIM, who made u the judge of all nigerian women.

For all You know , this might be true love

who cares whether i judge or not . . . more often than not it always turns out to be a scam. If rjimid is lucky to be chatting to someone who exists and truly loves him them good luck. It pays however to be very careful.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tpia: 4:55am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

tpia i'd say most are interested in foreigners . . . just watch the way they swoon around half-caste guys or even blacks who speak like foreigners.

The only hindrance is what 4Play hinted on earlier . . . a woman is only as good as the man who approaches her.

4Him, who knows if its true love.

In any case, people should go with whoever works for them, dont you think?

Life and love are a risk anyway.  cool

but I agree rjimid and the g/friend should verify all verifiables before investing too much cash or kind into the relationship.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 4:56am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

on a lighter mood . . . now why will a warri girl be interested in an uncircumcised philistine?  grin

rjimid . . . welcome to the world of faceless Nigerian women who are more interested in your passport and cash than your professed love.

Maybe you're just a little jealous because she wants a white tiger WITHOUT black stripes? And, she went and got a passport and visa on her own. She's making the trip over here with her own money, because I told her, if she was really interested, that she would have to make the trip without asking me for any money.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2008
rjimid . . . grin jealous of what? Face it! Most women in Nigeria will do ANYTHING to be able to settle in the US or Europe . . . if it takes marrying a foreigner they've never met then they will do it.

If you are lucky and this woman truly loves you then good luck.

@ tpia, it could be love and i may be wrong. I just think u dont lose anything by being on guard.
Whatever rocks rjimid's boat.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by tpia: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him ooooo- what about Nigerian guys??

Arent some of them as much into visa-for-love as some of the women?

why are you so hard on the women na?
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by aloib(f): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2008
yahoo oo yahoozeyyyy
lol, them wan yahooze rjmid haha
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by ikamefa(f): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2008
tpia:

Arent some of them(9 j a men ) as much into visa-for-love as some of the women?

Gbam! cheesy

tpia:

why are you so hard on the women na?

he! he! biko forget dat side! " grin "
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by HotFunmi1(f): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2008
Nigerian men in America married to oyibo women(and some iron Naija ladies, lol) worship their wives, wash dishes, change diapers, do grocery and cooking, mow the lawn, and see their wives as queen but as soon asthey get married to Naija women, aaarrrrgh, they remember they are titled men that cannot even change their daughters diapers how much less cooking. I think Naija women are letting them get away with so much, chief ko, chief ni!

Naija women, Flog them if you can!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2008
Hot.Funmi:

Naija women, Flog them if you can!

i'll personally see to it that u get the pankere u will need. grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2008
4Him:

on a lighter mood . . . now why will a warri girl be interested in an uncircumcised philistine? grin

rjimid . . . welcome to the world of faceless Nigerian women who are more interested in your passport and cash than your professed love.

Na wa for u o, some of us get our own thing u know, 'FACELESS NIGERIAN WOMEN", I beg to differ, do not demoralise all naija chics like that abeg, shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / BBN2020: Ozo Bought 8000 Sim Cards And Voted For Nengi (photos, video) / I Appreciate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.