Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Another Minute With Nigerian Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Minute With Nigerian Men! (6354 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 20, 2008
muchbabe:

i like this thread,

the oyinbo they even chase are not all that. I was at some place with friends when some Naija man like that was telling a guy that he would never advice anyone to be with a naija chic and to think the wangsta is married to an oyinbo who threw him and his little kid out of the house. As if a naija chic will ever do that, I just let him rant on because i knew the fool is illiterate, he  had the effrontery to disrespect naija chics in front of me when his so called oyinbo wife threw his broke ass out.

I can testify.
most of them marry trailer trash
I mean the akirinja,akpuruka manly  oyibo women with an extra stomach below their pants grin
I have seen them!!!!!!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 20, 2008
spoilt:

insinuates ke? [b]are there still women who expect romance from nigerian men? stop playing. we just take them. uncouth and abrasive as they come. ;[/b]D

can i know you? wink

ROFL
We just manage them
The way God made them
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by spoilt(f): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

women with an extra stomach below their pants grin

i dont know what that thing is but it looks like their butt rotated and came to the front!  shocked
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2008
We are always going to be putting down our own. Naija girls will be like , Naija men aint shit, uncouth and abrasive (to quote spoilt). I believe that at least some of u here have Nigerian dads and I dont think U see them in this light. I am still waiting to see a thread that somehow praises the African men. Mara of fact the only praise that the African man gets comes from even the unliklely quarters ( Foreign women). We just have to learn how to appreciate our own. If we dont , who will.

I saw a thread opened up by a foreign woman calling all nigerian men dogs. Well naija chics joined her in the name calling. But the poster was still going out with a Nigerian man. I thought the logical thing to do was to dump him undecided
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 2:54am On Feb 20, 2008
Well, I am new here, and not much of a computer expert. Someday I'll figure out how to do a quote. The "help" section says there is a button for it, but I haven't found it. And, if I was gonna be scared off by psychos, I would be gay by now after being twice divorced LOLOLOLOLOL ! cheesy grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2008
ah ah
uche we're just joking na
haba
relax!
na fight?
afterall some us saw all these oyibo men even chinese with no yansh,leave them go marry naija.

naija men rock,I know.
but some of them na ebelebe Igba
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by spoilt(f): 2:58am On Feb 20, 2008
uche is up in arms already. voltron! grin
Dont you know a jibe when you hear one? relax. grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 20, 2008
spoilt:

i don't know what that thing is but it looks like their butt rotated and came to the front!  shocked

my sister the thing I see for America.
and someone like that that will wear pants waka.
she needs a burqua grin
That is one case where a full blown burqua should be compulsory.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by spoilt(f): 3:00am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando make you show rjimid how to quote. i have a flight to catch right now.  grin
see y'all later.  grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 20, 2008
spoilt:

nwando make you show rjimid how to quote. i have a flight to catch right now. grin
see y'all later. grin

safe journey.
In 9 months,we'll welcome the result grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Play(m): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2008
@Uche

You are trying to be logical in a forum where we regularly discard that quality.You see threads claiming "Nigerian women all have smelly Instruments or are money grabbing whores",which by implication should apply to the poster's mum and sisters.

Or the whining about Nigerian men,again,by implication applicable to their fathers and brothers.

The key underlying fact is,Nigerian men are a reflection of the Nigerian society which society,Nigerian women are an integral part of.Both genders reflect each other,both the negative and positive qualities
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 3:01am On Feb 20, 2008
@ rjimid

Just go to the box where U would normally type in ur message, scroll down and U would see other people's post. At the top right hand corner of each post , there is an insert quote button. Use that.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 20, 2008
the good naija men are in NIGERIA and they travel abroad, grin tongue
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2008
that bulge below the pants is what is referred to as the "fat meter" because if the anything below the bottom of your ribs sticks out farther than anything above your ribs, you are fat.  grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 3:03am On Feb 20, 2008
spoilt:

uche is up in arms already. voltron! grin
Dont you know a jibe when you hear one? relax. grin

Kind of like "one jibe too many" grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2008
rjimid:

Well, I am new here, and not much of a computer expert. Someday I'll figure out how to do a quote. The "help" section says there is a button for it, but I haven't found it. And, if I was going to be scared off by psychos, I would be gay by now after being twice divorced LOLOLOLOLOL ! cheesy grin

My brother just click reply
scroll down and find the statement you want to quote
click "insert quote" beside it
then yab away

please don't turn gay.
What are you doing wrong that 2 women have already said "I don't"
check yaself o,if not you'll divorce a third time.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:05am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ rjimid

Just go to the box where You would normally type in your message, scroll down and You would see other people's post. At the top right hand corner of each post , there is an insert quote button. Use that.

it would be nice if the "help section" made it sound that easy.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

Kind of like "one jibe too many" grin

but some of you Naija men need serious education in the language of love.
kai menene!!!!!
We love you all the same
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:10am On Feb 20, 2008
[quote author=nwando
What are you doing wrong that 2 women have already said "I don't"
check yaself o,if not you'll divorce a third time.
[quote][/quote]

yeah, but the problem is that i'm just too much of a giver and i like kids. both the exes were just looking for someone to put a roof over their kids heads. but, hey, there are always two sides to every story. you don't have to believe me. but , it is true.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 3:11am On Feb 20, 2008
@ 4play

Sorry ooooo, but the thin tire me no be small. How we go just be experts in bringing down one another. If no be tribe today , e go be gender tomorrow. I hope it is all in the spirit of fun as Nwando pointed out ( undecided). Yeah, I nearly puked when one guy opened a thread and stating that the Instruments of naija women hjave offensive odor while those of oyibo women smell like roses. undecided Abi no be these oyibo women wey full for hia grin Roses ko, carnation ni
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2008
4 Play:

@Uche

You are trying to be logical in a forum where we regularly discard that quality.You see threads claiming "Nigerian women all have smelly Instruments or are money grabbing whores",which by implication should apply to the poster's mum and sisters.

Or the whining about Nigerian men,again,by implication applicable to their fathers and brothers.

The key underlying fact is,Nigerian men are a reflection of the Nigerian society which society,Nigerian women are an integral part of.Both genders reflect each other,both the negative and positive qualities

But seriously I don't like our men[b] marrying oyinbo and talking ill of Naija women [/b] like we're trash
If you see how they worship these women like mammywota shocked

yeah, but the problem is that i'm just too much of a giver and i like kids. both the exes were just looking for someone to put a roof over their kids heads. but, hey, there are always two sides to every story. you don't have to believe me. but , it is true.

This third time take ya time and marry better woman.A woman who loves you and would stick through thick and thin.
The problem is that most decent Naija women would not want a man that has personal divorce attorneys on speed dial.
If na me I go run four forty.
good luck sha
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:15am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ 4play

Sorry ooooo, but the thin tire me no be small. How we go just be experts in bringing down one another. If no be tribe today , e go be gender tomorrow. I hope it is all in the spirit of fun as Nwando pointed out ( undecided). Yeah, I nearly puked when one guy opened a thread and stating that the Instruments of naija women hjave offensive odor while those of oyibo women smell like roses. undecided Abi no be these oyibo women wey full for hia grin Roses ko, carnation ni

I could just say something really wrong here, but I'll just say this: dogs introduce themselves by sniffing each others butt holes - it's all good  tongue
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ 4play

womens abunna get characteristic smell.
That's just a fact
wash am , douche am , powder am, stuff roses, put camphor sef

after a while the aroma wey God give am go return
that's just a statement of fact

people should be used to it by now.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Play(m): 3:18am On Feb 20, 2008
But seriously I don't like our men marrying oyinbo and talking ill of Naija women like we're trash
If you see how they worship these women like mammywota

But it works both ways.The key problem is that we have a high degree of self-loathing.Most Nigerians cherish anything foreign and this includes foreign partners just for the simple fact that they are foreign.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

This third time take ya time and marry better woman.A woman who loves you and would stick through thick and thin.
The problem is that most decent Naija women would not want a man that has personal divorce attorneys on speed dial.
If na me I go run four forty.
good luck sha

I was too easy a giver and never given to. The third time will be to my best friend.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 20, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ 4play

what da,  shocked thats just wrong. What kind of stupid thread is that
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 20, 2008
My sister I saw the thread and went by.
There's nothing I haven't read hia.
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by rjimid(m): 3:23am On Feb 20, 2008
nwando:

womens abunna get characteristic smell.
That's just a fact
wash am , douche am , powder am, stuff roses, put camphor sef

after a while the aroma wey God give am go return
that's just a statement of fact

people should be used to it by now.

smells like fish, tastes like chicken.      please pass the salt and pepper please!  shocked    yep, that's just the way it is.    sorry  cool
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by acidrop(f): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2008
lol
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Uche2nna(m): 3:30am On Feb 20, 2008
@ muchbabe

All u need to do is to stroll a lil bit around Nairaland. U would really wonder at some crap U stumble upon. grin
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by 4Him(m): 3:31am On Feb 20, 2008
4 Play:

But it works both ways.The key problem is that we have a high degree of self-loathing.Most Nigerians cherish anything foreign and this includes foreign partners just for the simple fact that they are foreign.

It also works both ways . . . most of the nigerian women who claim to want to "know" . . . who claim to be concerned that nigerian men are more willing to slave for foreign girls are simply two-faced. Many would drop their pants for a white boy in a flash . . . however since they know they cant get that chance (no thanks to their low self esteem . . . cloaked by pretended aggression) . . . they hate on others with foreign partners.

the only difference between a white girl and a naija girl is simply the color of their skin, sometimes the white girls tend to be even more desperate to make u happy. The nigerian chic on the other hand . . . God help us!
Re: Another Minute With Nigerian Men! by Dreloaded(f): 3:37am On Feb 20, 2008
Yes it's cos we are jealous

I guess those of us who have been in interracial relationships and didnt lick the scum between his toes are insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Is It Wrong For A Guy To Get Your Digit Behind You / How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.