Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

40 Years And Not Married?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Years And Not Married?! (3884 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: With the type of monkeys I see on NL it's better if some of these women die single than die from hypertension all in the name of marriage
I hate 2 see a comment made by a halfwit!! Pls guys, who is dis public toilet?
Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by dederocs(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2013
one can still live a meaninful life without marriage,you can find a lover-one you are compatible with...Bleep,pass time and share ideas with.marriage is overrated.
so many married people are sad,and live in a trap.live free and happy,do not give up your freedom to move away or break out.

1 Like

Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by KINGwax(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
lipsyliscious: @ 40,marraige should nt b ur priority,mind u marraige is nt d peak of every1s lyf. @ dis stage u should focus on finding fulfilment in ur job n being a single mum,bt if u're still desperate,go ahead, by all means, its a free world
my daughter, listen to ds story:

A dog was so hungry it cldnt fine food. Then it saw an apple tree with a single apple. Though, not its favourite but at ds stage, anytin will do. So it tried to run and jump to pluck d apple but to no avail. It tried a little more and no success.
Exhausted, frustrated, and left without hope it concluded:
'God knws I jes wanna manage ds apple. Besides, I knw it's gonna be bitter'!!
So he walked away!!!

Listen, marriage is necessary, good marriage is precious, pray to av one. But if d time happened to pass u by, jes live on.
Dnt come here and say trash abt marriage jes cos it missed u. Ok?

1 Like

Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
ekenedegreat: I hate 2 see a comment made by a halfwit!! Pls guys, who is dis public toilet?
see the guilty ones grin
Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: see the guilty ones grin
wil u shut d hell up!! Nonsense.
Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2013
ekenedegreat: wil u shut d hell up!! Nonsense.
NL monkey tongue grin
Re: 40 Years And Not Married?! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: NL monkey tongue grin
NL mondi chimps / chimpanzee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Don't Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (MUST READ) / Guys I Need You All Here.. / When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.