Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61191 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
deekseen:
Guy, this is very immature of you. I saw your blog and it was completely different from what Neksummi introduced here. You developed your own method and i thought it was good. I wanted to contact you (thank God i didn't)because yours dealt directly with POSITIONS #3 and #4, eliminating the (long process of #1 and #2). But then, i remembered Neksummi appealed to us NOT TO BE GREEDY. I noticed the names you are complaining about, I'm sure Beauty is his wife, i would so same for my girlfriend even though i know she doesn't need it. Calling him scam is completely uncalled for. If you are no longer interested in this then go to bed, else do the right thing if you really want his support.

It's obvious you're Neksummi. That's you speaking. You are also Demoreon. Keep signing up different usernames on here okay? Your reward is in HELL!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Initially, I believed in the QuickSmart Programme not until my friend in UK explained to me what the program is all about and how it could spoil my reputation and send me to jail.

Here's our chat on facebook:

James Owunna
Hello Chima,
How you doing? I saw your posts and invitation on making loads of money for so little investment. What is the steez? Fill me in.

Chima Nwosu
Bawse!
Happy New Year!
yes, with d quicksmart programme

James Owunna
Thanks
What's it about

Chima Nwosu
u'll av 2 read my blog 1st so dat u can understand wat d bizness is all abt

James Owunna
You blog on gmail?

Chima Nwosu
http://crankyquicksmart..com/
yep

James Owunna
Ok.

Chima Nwosu
i'm also a content manager

James Owunna
Will read it and get back to you

Chima Nwosu
i can create a blog for u if u nid 1
ok sir!

James Owunna
Hi Chima
Read the blog

Chima Nwosu
yea
ok

James Owunna
Do you want my honest opinion

Chima Nwosu
yup

James Owunna
I am like a big brother to you. And I have a little bit of experience I can share with you.

Chima Nwosu
ok

James Owunna
This scheme will put a dent in your reputation
It is a pyramid scheme
And I am sure you know what happens to all pyramid schemes, the come down crashing
You could make some money out of it, if you are among the first people to sign up.

Chima Nwosu
hmmm
yes, i know it's a pyramid scheme

James Owunna
They come up in all shapes and forms

Chima Nwosu
kk

James Owunna
As a Christian, you would not want people to talk bad about you.
I have seen all sorts of schemes here in the UK.
Even from America
So think about it,
Do you want to continue to promote this?
The choice is yours.

Chima Nwosu
erm, i don't know wat 2 say

James Owunna
I don't want to spoil your drive

Chima Nwosu
i'll think abt it

James Owunna
But that is the honest truth about pyramid schemes
I never get involved as a matter of principle

Chima Nwosu
i also paid N2,000 just 2 get involved in d bizness

James Owunna
People go to jail in this part of the world
There are lots of vulnerable people out there.

Chima Nwosu
Wow!

James Owunna
Who pour their life's savings into these schemes

Chima Nwosu
so it's kinda like a SCAM?

James Owunna
Exactly

Chima Nwosu
mine is just a token
chei, na wa o!

James Owunna
I was just going to use the word boiler room scam

Chima Nwosu
so i don enta 1 chance

James Owunna
Not knowingly my brother

James Owunna
Any scheme that says you are not buying actual goods, you the profit margin is to good to be true, it most certainly is too good to be true.

James Owunna
So, think about it. If you feel you are not going to follow through, POST retraction, telling your friends that you have reconsidered this business and you no longer endorse it based on new knowledge. And you strongly advice that anyone that continues to get involved does so at their own risk.

James Owunna
Talk to you soon
Take care

Chima Nwosu
okies
will delete d group now

James Owunna
Lovely.

Chima Nwosu
thanks for ur candid advice

James Owunna
No problem. My Bruv.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by killuminati(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
deekseen:
Guy, this is very immature of you. I saw your blog and it was completely different from what Neksummi introduced here. You developed your own method and i thought it was good. I wanted to contact you (thank God i didn't)because yours dealt directly with POSITIONS #3 and #4, eliminating the (long process of #1 and #2). But then, i remembered Neksummi appealed to us NOT TO BE GREEDY. I noticed the names you are complaining about, I'm sure Beauty is his wife, i would so same for my girlfriend even though i know she doesn't need it. Calling him scam is completely uncalled for. If you are no longer interested in this then go to bed, else do the right thing if you really want his support.
this guy wanted to cause confusion here, he almost got me thinking otherewise, I have to check his recent convos and find out he's the one try to SCAM. @crankie-park well jorrrr!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by deekseen(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
killuminati: this guy wanted to cause confusion here, he almost got me thinking otherewise, I have to check his recent convos and find out he's the one try to SCAM. @crankie-park well jorrrr!

Crankie's blog before he deleted it wasn't what Neksummi has been preaching. I don't know why people don't stick with rules and procedures. Crankie also comes across as someone who doesn't have a mind of his own. He saw N1,000,000 on this thread and got excited, now someone asked him to withdraw his interest, and without much ado he turns around to call it scam.

Crankie, in 2007-2008 i was involved in CLUB FREEDOM. Now, that was a pyramid scheme. Seun deleted the threads when "someone" told him alot of dirty business was going on on this site. And one more thing, FYI, i am not Neksummi.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
[b]
crankie: NEKSUMMI is a scammer. You all are blind to see that he is the person in Position #1 and #4. Check out the bank details in your blog - Neksummi Matthias and Matthias Neksummi I. M. Beauty. Plus, have you guys ever wondered why all the banks in Position #1 to #4 is First Bank Plc? Think twice and ponder carefully.

He is just using you guys to enrich his pocket. That quicksmart prog. is a huge scam (pyramid scheme). If you love yourself back off, else you would be used as a bait. I have deleted my own blog and I'm no more interested in the get rich quick scheme. If you doubt me, click on the link to my blog - http://crankyquicksmart..com/

A word is enough for the wise!
Hmmm! I was away for a burial and came back to see the house almost on fire. Thanks to all those who stood in for me. He's now saying all of you are Neksummi! I could as well be Crankie! For your informtion, Matthias N.I.M Beauty is my sister! Anything wrong in joining your sister in a programme she's into or putting your sister in a programme you're into? I signed up under her to help her grow in the business. Have you ever joined a programme and your upline wasn't supportive then you had to abandone his team and then join under another team? My sister was a minor when we openned her account hence my name had to appear on her account. The full account name is Matthias Neksummi INRE Matthias Beauty. She's now 18 so she's going to have her account to herself.

Crankie joined this programme and created his blog by himself meaning he paid N2000 in all. He did his blog and rearranged the names in order and sent me the link. The following day he sent me a text that I should remove him from my list that he wasn't interested in the programme and that he'd got an idea. I decided not to contact him about the issue. It was when he said I'd not put anyone in his team that I decided to tell him that he'd done something wrong which he needed to fix if he wanted us to work together. And I didn't mention what it was that he did for the whole world to see. What I want him to say here is what he did to his blog before telling me to remove him from my list. With what you did to your blog, if I was that same guy, I would have advised you against it. What was on your blog when you shared it with the guy wasn't what we're promoting here.

No matther what you do, people will always find a way of faulting it. So it's nothing new. I'm not moved. And nothing is going to slow us down. There's value in what we're promoting here. If you've got the phase 2 and have learnt anything new about marketing on the internet, please comment here. And if you've also gained anthing talking with me on phone please say it. Anybody should tell me this is not a service I'm providing. I don't care how the programme was run before I came onboard what we're doing here is my own version of the Quick Smart Programme and it comes with VALUE! Just watch out to see what this programme is going to evolve into.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Neksummi u know what? create a blog for me with your own format/content in it and send me d link. I promise to stick with that and move along with the thread. To be frank with you, I thought doing it my own way would speed up things until that guy (James Owunna) discouraged me. This is the first time I'm into this kinda thing. I'm a honest person and I don't like using illegal means to make my money. I'm also a Pressman and I work with Daily Independent Newspapers as a Webmaster. (If you doubt click on this link to confirm - http://facebook.com/chima.nwosu )

I'm scared of involving myself in something that might dent my image or make me lose my job that was why I acted that way. It wasn't my intention to spoil ur online business (God is my witness), but since u guys have made it clear to me that this program is legal and legit, and not a scam, I promise to stick with the rules and promote your thread.

I'm sorry for any damages I might have caused. Hope u'll accept my apology? Good night!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2013
crankie: @Neksummi u know what? create a blog for me with your own format/content in it and send me d link. I promise to stick with that and move along with the thread. To be frank with you, I thought doing it my own way would speed up things until that guy (James Owunna) discouraged me. This is the first time I'm into this kinda thing. I'm a honest person and I don't like using illegal means to make my money. I'm also a Pressman and I work with Daily Independent Newspapers as a Webmaster. (If you doubt click on this link to confirm - http://facebook.com/chima.nwosu )

I'm scared of involving myself in something that might dent my image or make me lose my job that was why I acted that way. It wasn't my intention to spoil ur online business (God is my witness), but since u guys have made it clear to me that this program is legal and legit, and not a scam, I promise to stick with the rules and promote your thread.

I'm sorry for any damages I might have caused. Hope u'll accept my apology? Good night!

What can I say? If a person is bold enough to apologies publicly and promise to abide by the rules, who am I to not forgive? If you want me to create the blog for you, you've got to pay your N1000 to me just like every other person. Don't blame your friend for advising you against. He's only being a good friend. You've got all it takes to succeed in this business. You're new into this kinda things and you're lucky you came across one that is so simple yet highly rewarding. When I started out, I was into something which was very good but wasn't so simple. I didn't make money with it but I learnt a lot from the programme. It was after a year and a few months that I started making money with the programme. All the while, I didn't give up but kept going learning all I could from the programme.

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello pls, I'm Abdullazeez Idris, you know me. Pls my recruiters are asking one question I don't the answer, they're asking "why is it that your name 'Neksummi' is always at #4?" Pls can you kindly clear the air? Cos I also don't understand but I think there's should a it works like that!. Thnx!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2013
For those in doubt, Neksummi is my first name. My real name! Can you imagine anyone coming onto the internet to defraud people and all the while is using his giving name? I leave you to answer that yourself.

I don't believe in "get rich quick" schemes. But you can count me in on any programme that can help me generate cash flow quickly. And Quick Smart Programme is one of such, though it may look so simple for the gurus.

I don't believe in some sophiscated sugercoated, unrealistic shortcut to riches. Some mysterious, convoluted philosophy that requires a 180 IQ to get and that do not translate into naira and kobo. I teach that which is straightforward, make sense and you can apply to life.

How many great programmes with excellent products and/or services have you joined and ended up not making a dime? If you're serious about making money on the internet, give people what they want and not what you think they need. Quick Smart Programme as I've re-strucutred it is what people want so I owe them the duty of giving it to them with great value attached to it.

I'm going to end this qouting my initial post about one of my mentor's facebook's post:

"Why I have a low tolerance for bull poo:

3 years ago, when I got started, I used to take bull poo from people. I had a good excuse for it:

I wanted them to succeed so bad, I was willing to get walked on a bit, because I assumed (for some crazy reason) it was useful.

Then one day, I realized something:

Someone is only an expert in areas that they get results.

So for example - if you have a crappy marriage, you're not an expert in marriage. (I don't care what books you've read)

If someone makes $638 a month after 3 years blogging - they are NOT an expert in blogging.

Usually, a conversation goes something like this:

Loser: I don't like your system, because you have everyone blogging on one domain. That shows everyone your selfish, and just care about yourself.

Me: Ok... how does that show I'm selfish?

Loser: Because I know a LOT about blogging!

Me: Out of curiousity - how much do you make blogging?

Loser: A LOT... so much, you couldn't imagine it.

Me: How much?

Loser: $6.32 last month... but I've only been doing it for 2 years...

Me: I think you're a loser.

Loser: What? But I'm not greedy!!! I give ALL of my training away for free. You charge for it!!!

Me: What? You're training on how to make $6.32 a month? No offense, but your training sucks. If you want to make money, and stop being a loser, step one is to not criticize the business practices of a community that gets literally millions of times your personal results every month. Step two, stop trying to be a guru, when you need to be a student. That's what I did.

Now, there are two responses:

Loser: I'm getting the soup nannies to attack you! You're evil!

Ex-loser, and yellow belt in badassery: You're right. Let's make some money. I shouldn't criticize something that I don't understand - because I don't have the results to prove anything that I say.

To the latter: Congratulations, I commend you on your evolution.

To the former: I need a new gardner. If you'll stop complaining, I might give you a job."
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2013
tha_originator: Hello pls, I'm Abdullazeez Idris, you know me. Pls my recruiters are asking one question I don't the answer, they're asking "why is it that your name 'Neksummi' is always at #4?" Pls can you kindly clear the air? Cos I also don't understand but I think there's should a it works like that!. Thnx!

My name is not always at number 4! On my blog, my name is at number 3 (I get paid). On the blogs of people who are directly under me, I'm at number 1(I don't get paid when they're promoting except when their recruits want me to create a blog for them in that case I get paid N1000 for my service). On the blogs of people who are recruited by my recruits, I'm at position 4 (I get paid here also)You're in this category. When your recruits come on board and I create their blogs, my name is going to be at position 2 (I don't get paid here).

In summary, one is paid when his name is in positions 3 and 4 and while he's at numbers 1 and 2, he's only receiving inquiries from people as to whether or not so or so person has paid him.

Hope this answered your question. Thanks for asking instead of shouting rubbish.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2013
@neksummi my blog is up. u can check it out - http://crankyquicksmart..com/

what's next?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2013
neksummi:

My name is not always at number 4! On my blog, my name is at number 3 (I get paid). On the blogs of people who are directly under me, I'm at number 1(I don't get paid when they're promoting except when their recruits want me to create a blog for them in that case I get paid N1000 for my service). On the blogs of people who are recruited by my recruits, I'm at position 4 (I get paid here also)You're in this category. When your recruits come on board and I create their blogs, my name is going to be at position 2 (I don't get paid here).

In summary, one is paid when his name is in positions 3 and 4 and while he's at numbers 1 and 2, he's only receiving inquiries from people as to whether or not so or so person has paid him.

Hope this answered your question. Thanks for asking instead of shouting rubbish.
ok noted
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by PopeUDENSI: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2013
neksummi:

Another false claim. Infact yesterday was my first contact with demereon just about the time he commented on this thread. Anyone that is early in any programme has the potential of earning big, MLM, Affiliate Marketing, name them.
But i have been paid, even though i hav really not put in my best because of time constraint. So wats ur justification dat d scheme is false?
Whether the scheme is shallow and idiotic, the result it produces and the impact it is making on people's finances and their knowledge of internet marketing is what matters.

This is also going to be my last time of replying any post you make. Let's see who keeps his words. Thanks for fooling yourself around here!

Thanks Kefas. I'm happy to hear that you're working on building your team. Feel free to call me: 08063306838 with your questions. Keep up the great work.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by PopeUDENSI: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
crankie: NEKSUMMI is a scammer. You all are blind to see that he is the person in Position #1 and #4. Check out the bank details in your blog - Neksummi Matthias and Matthias Neksummi I. M. Beauty. Plus, have you guys ever wondered why all the banks in Position #1 to #4 is First Bank Plc? Think twice and ponder carefully.

He is just using you guys to enrich his pocket. That quicksmart prog. is a huge scam (pyramid scheme). If you love yourself back off, else you would be used as a bait. I have deleted my own blog and I'm no more interested in the get rich quick scheme. If you doubt me, click on the link to my blog - http://crankyquicksmart..com/

A word is enough for the wise!
But, i v been paid even though i've really nt put in enough effort whch is as a result of time constraint

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
@neksummi please inbox me ur facebook name, wanna add you. thanks!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
As this programme is legit, M̶̲̅ε̲ thinks everybody can all drop there real names so Ʊ can all add urselves on fb.. That will convince critics lyk M̶̲̅ε̲ that you are all genuine... Especially OP... grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Queendo(f): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2013
pls lets not run down dis programme wit sentiments. lets determine to be trust worthy and God will help us all.Nekussmmi well-done.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 3:25am On Jan 11, 2013
Queendo: pls lets not run down dis programme wit sentiments. lets determine to be trust worthy and God will help us all.Nekussmmi well-done.
yeah u r right! Even the moderators are accusing me of spamming just for trying to advertise my product. @Neksumi, how do we tackle this issue now abeg!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:48am On Jan 11, 2013
Pope UDENSI:
But, i v been paid even though i've really nt put in enough effort whch is as a result of time constraint

Please you should now start putting much effort because I count on all of you to make this programme a success. You're inturn going to help your team members start making money while they're trying to figure out how the whole thing works. My desire is for every new member to start making money within his first week of being with us. That way, he'll be motivated and have the drive to keep going.

Olaposij: As this programme is legit, M̶̲̅ε̲ thinks everybody can all drop there real names so Ʊ can all add urselves on fb.. That will convince critics lyk M̶̲̅ε̲ that you are all genuine... Especially OP... grin

I can only take your suggestions if you're part of us no matter how meaningful it is. If you'd come here to make suggestions in the first place or make constructive criticism, you would have been my very good friend. Demereon did not join my programme but he's made meaningful suggestions to me and that's what we need not criticism in the manner you did. For me I've already mentioned my real name and there's no point repeating myself. But basically everyone is using his bank account and no one who has joined used a business name for their blogs. Everyone used his real name. So visit our blogs to get our real names.

Queendo: pls lets not run down dis programme wit sentiments. lets determine to be trust worthy and God will help us all.Nekussmmi well-done.

Thanks. God bless you.

tha_originator: yeah u r right! Even the moderators are accusing me of spamming just for trying to advertise my product. @Neksumi, how do we tackle this issue now abeg!

You should know that you cannot go to the main business section to advertise. There's section for adverts. If you're observant, this thread is on the adverts section. What I'll advise you do is start a meaningful conversation on the main business page and probably through your signature direct people to this thread giving your contact information so that when they're done with reading our discussions and they're interested, they'll contact you for registration.

You can try other forums as outlined in the phase 2. We don't have to start sharing the content of phase 2 here. Drop any further questions you have or contact me directly for prompt response. Keep it up!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2013
I'D MENTIONED TO MY DIRECT REFERRALS THAT THE FIRST AMONGST THEM TO MAKE HIS/HER FIRST TEN SAL.ES HAS A CASH REWARD OF N5000. I WANT TO REVIEW THIS OFFER AND MAKE AN ADDITION.

FOR MY DIRECT REFERRALS (THOSE ON WHOSE BLOGS MY NAME IS AT POSITION 1), THE FIRST TO MAKE HIS/HER 10 SA.LES BY FRIDAY JAN. 18, YOU'LL BE REWARDED WITH N8000. FOR THOSE WHO ARE ON MY SECOND LEVEL (THOSE ON WHOSE BLOGS MY NAME IS AT POSITION 4) THE FIRST AMONGST YOU TO MAKE HIS/HER 10 S.ALES BEFORE FRIDAY JAN. 18, WILL BE REWARDED WITH N5000. I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH MOTIVATION TO KEEP GOING.

OK. LET'S GET TO WORK. GOOD MORNING.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2013
With permission from OP.

@All,
For all newcomers, u can sign up under me. I know all d core details just like the OP Neksummi. I will guide u step by step(abiding by the rules) on how to create ur own team. Click on my blog: www.edohsmart..com

Let's build our own team.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2013
@neksummi, can I also put my blog link in the signature space on NL or do I have to talk to my prospects first??
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Arkangel2(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2013
I'm interested in this program. I'm ready to pay for the program plus the blog set up. I understand you need to direct me to somewhere else. my email is arkmed01@yahoo.com

I will appreciate if you can get back to me soonest.

more grease to your elbow
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by tope24(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
www.sannismart..com new recruits needed. thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
i don't av anyone under me yet sad
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Arkangel2(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
can neksummi confirm who we can send the payment to since he is the administrator, how can I identify a confirmed recruit before sending the money
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Queendo(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Fellow NL u can register for ur kool millions on www.modupequicksmart..com am waiting for ur calls . Tank u.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
A very good friend I made here on this thread has suggested a way we could bring in members who don't have their N3000 at hand to invest but are a very interested in this programme and have the drive to succeed. I'll come up with more details on how we're going to accommodate such people later.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
neksummi: A very good friend I made here on this thread has suggested a way we could bring in members who don't have their N3000 at hand to invest but are a very interested in this programme and have the drive to succeed. I'll come up with more details on how we're going to accommodate such people later.

i dont get you! u mean they will join without paying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.