Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? (36054 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by OCTAVO: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
I see it as a silly attitude when men refuse to eat just because they have a little misunderstaning with their wives. They purnish their stomach because of unnecessary pride.
Some starve themselves even for days. I just laugh whenever this happens. Will I have to beg you to eat again? Lailai!
Men are just too egocentric and always expect to be treated like some lord!
As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.
I torment his stomach more but pride won‘t let him request for food.
Men, what is it with this your delibrate starvation?
Even if you eat outside, you still have to come to momma someday.
*Winks*

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by NeeFEmi(f): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Just their low thinking faculty.
On a more serious note, some of these men who do that want the women to understand how they feel.
So its just passing an indirect message that the lady needs to see where she missed it.

But I don't buy the idea. Why not just correct her in love

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by k2039: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]u sure say u don marry [/color]

As for me, it‘s when he refuses to eat that i even scatter the house more with nice aroma.

60 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by KINGwax(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Avoiding food poisoning

27 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by BlackOyinbo: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
The answer is simple. Its because men do not pretend when they are hurt. When a true man is angry with someone he cares about, he must show it. Unlike some women. A woman may eat and smile with u while plotting evil against U.

I believe not eating a woman's food is a mild way of showing his annoyance...abi would u prefer if he gave her some slaps.

Though I'm unmarried i knw Married men love pampering even more than women. Just pamper him a little and see miracles.

62 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by IZUKWU(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
My father is an expert on that,i use to be angry with him over that, i know it hurts my mother when he does that but he began to over do it now sometimes even refusing to eat the ones cooked by my sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by UjSizzle(f): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
It's the easiest way to get even.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by IZUKWU(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
The question is how do you discipline your woman,sometimes they overdo and are so stubborn and won't hear ,one of the easiest way of a man hitting back is that.most people would be against beating the woman.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by olumaxi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
D federal ministry of health warns dat For a man to eat athome when avin som mis-understandins wit his wyf is d easiest way to heavenly places.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by chikeorji123(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
When ur unhappy or have issues with ur woman eating food on that bad mood does'nt make sence b/c u hardly focus to know wheather the food is delicious or not,l ill calm down first b/f later enjoy my food chey no be my woman she be?.
But to extend the drama for days honestly l ill not try that..
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by larrymoore(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Men are fake, next time, they should nt only abandon d food bt also go on sex strike.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
for you to complain here, it must have irritated you a lil cos all your effort to please your guy with a nice flavoured homecoming meal becomes a normal daily chore. all that time and extra joules expended just for him to appreciate the love becomes stardust

don't come here to take it out on other men, fix your family

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
I can make other positive move to place her on my page. I won't get annoyed to the extent of not eating......why waste my money?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
I did it before but realized how childish it was and I stopped.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by vanbonattel: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
To remind her you could do without her and her food.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by DANILSA(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy: I did it before but realized how childish it was and I stopped.
BUT UR JUST A BOY OR YOU MEAN WITH UR MUM? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Korrection(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
how will a man eat when he is angry?? there will be no appetite....the thing is that women should learn to just calm their men down no matter what it is cos peace is better than war...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by hackbros(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dats the best we can do dan to raise our hands against women so we fall back to not eatin we no how it hurts U̶̲̥̅̊ gals but dats d aim!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by gene1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
i dont know..u tell me?

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by alaoeri: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
With all the nice aroma your hubby still avoid your food the earlier u find solution to it the better if the dude decides to find solution somewhere else it won't be funny oh beside its pains most ladies if u avoid their food & deny them intimacy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by olaayodele(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
As for me ,i dont reject food o.i only keep to myself when am angered .i can do that for months.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Yinkay: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is known that the way to a man's heart is through the stomach, refusal to eat at home is the best way to obtain quick surrender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
who told u we refuse to eat? We refuse to eat UR food, doesn't mean dat we're starving ourselves. Some of us get far better food outside dan the one u prepare at home. Its just one of d many ways we register our displeasure, that's all...

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Just one reason, to make her feel bad. Is in men's nature I guess cause if my gf make me vex I wont chop de fud she cooked and she will feel very bad but in my heart am dancing kukuere + azonto until am satisifed I will then settele with her.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
One thing women can't stand is nobody eating their food.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Gentlepapi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
lipsrsealed Sealed lips lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by born2boink(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Why will they not reject food,women can poison food anytime they are angry with their wicked heart

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by tomzman: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Some men prefer it to raising their hands to beat their wives.It's sort of a way of punising her.I mean after spending hours in the kitchen to prepare food for you, you then refuse to eat.That would hurt any woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by sw: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Not eating at home is one of the best way to treat their Bleep-up whenever they misbehave.
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
because they are afraid of oshoronga
Re: Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? by Sprumbaba: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ebi nio pa.
I wont eat the food i bought in my house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.