Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex (1935 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Here's mine. I had 3 exes, two broke up cos of age thing, n d oda left for offendin me.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by k2039: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I broke up for the normal reason.

IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES
[/color]
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by berylLOL(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2012
he was a habitual liar..damn, he couldnt make a sentence without lying, even after breaking up, the lies continued, he still lies.

1 Like

Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL: he was a habitual liar..damn, he couldnt make a sentence without lying, even after breaking up, the lies continued, he still lies.
damn! Some people'r just too talented. Their lies has even became a reflex action
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]I broke up for the normal reason.

IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES
[/color]
like?
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by geezyk(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2012
I broke up with her cos we can not exist co-habitually.
She's one hell of a party crooner,I party also but not like her cos she attends parties organized by any Tom,Dick and Harry,and moreover she also lies about it continually... That's how we broke up..
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2012
I broke up with her after 1 week cos she loves shopping. I had hunger pangs for a week and I had it.

she moved on to the v.c son undecided
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2012
joeydozzy: I broke up with her after 1 week cos she loves shopping. I had hunger pangs for a week and I had it.

she moved on to the v.c son undecided
lols, i guess its blessin in disguise den. *jus sayin*
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by berylLOL(f): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2012
to+by:

lols, i guess its blessin in disguise den. *jus sayin*
abi o
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by wizkris(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
mine got a tatoo,couldnt cope with him loving thug style n he doesnt believe in rapture i.e he doesnt believe in God
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Mannylex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
to+by:
Here's mine. I had 3 exes, two broke up cos of age thing, n d oda left for offendin me.

hmm age issue... same happened to me recently, still fresh in ma mind coz out of the lots, I love her. .... how did the breakup with the exes due to "age" turn out?
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Collinsterol(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2012
The first was sex issues and pregnancy. But cum jan 2013 am gonna av anoda break up cuz i jes found out my babe has string of bfs and am d least in the pecking other.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Mannylex:

hmm age issue... same happened to me recently, still fresh in ma mind coz out of the lots, I love her. .... how did the breakup with the exes due to "age" turn out?
not bad cos d first person, i was already gettin scared dat its gonna lead to se x, alas she said we have to split up, was so happy.
The second, i wasn't too deep into it b4 i discovered, but i was damn happy to let her be cos my mission in her life's completed.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Collinsterol: The first was sex issues and pregnancy. But cum jan 2013 am gonna av anoda break up cuz i jes found out my babe has string of bfs and am d least in the pecking other.
lols, 2013 resolution abi?
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Meegadough: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2012
She got married.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Smhart1(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Dating a bank worker,had 2 leave cos i felt i wouldnt work and d orda wasnt just feeling myself in d relationship
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
He wanted Sex and I sang and drummed it into this ear drums even b4 d relationship, that I wasn't gonna have sex again with any1 untill marriage. I guess he felt I was gonna change my mind soon. But when d pressure was too much, I decided we should just leave cos I was never gonna change my mind. It really still hurts tho'. But deep inside of me I feel good and I feel RIGHT.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
pfii: He wanted Sex and I sang and drummed it into this ear drums even b4 d relationship, that I wasn't gonna have sex again with any1 untill marriage. I guess he felt I was gonna change my mind soon. But when d pressure was too much, I decided we should just leave cos I was never gonna change my mind. It really still hurts tho'. But deep inside of me I feel good and I feel RIGHT.
it is good. if it had been me, I would have broke up with you as well because past experience made me never try such with a girl because she ended fvcking another guy while I had been with her for 2 years with out s.ex. you see?
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 190theclown: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yawns
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 2sexy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
GUY WHERE YOU DEY NA... na wa oo.
190-the-clown:
Yawns
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
pfii: He wanted Sex and I sang and drummed it into his ear drums even b4 d relationship, that I wasn't gonna have sex again with any1 untill marriage. I guess he felt I was gonna change my mind soon. But when d pressure was too much, I decided we should just leave cos I was never gonna change my mind. It really still hurts tho'. But deep inside of me I feel good and I feel RIGHT.
well dat's good
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: it is good. if it had been me, I would have broke up with you as well because past experience made me never try such with a girl because she ended fvcking another guy while I had been with her for 2 years with out s.ex. you see?
eyah different folks different strokes. But thank God she didn't infect u sha if u had been cookin in d same pot wit d other guys
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Yawns
baba, how u doin sir
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
He was always travellin o-no time for cuddles, romantic text messages, stolen kisses and hugs. I told the bros to park well-say me don tire...
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 2sexy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jan8: He was always travellin o-no time for cuddles, romantic text messages, stolen kisses and hugs. I told the bros to park well-say me don tire...
eyha... ndo
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by homosapien(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mine broke up blco her pastor told her that i will end up marrying more than one woman later in life. The funny thing is i hv neva met the pastor wonder how he was able to look my future.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by toby2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
homosapien: Mine broke up blco her pastor told her that i will end up marrying more than one woman later in life. The funny thing is i hv neva met the pastor wonder how he was able to look my future.
you'r nothing but the choice you make. Well can't say d pastor's right or wrong sha
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Paulipopor: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Paulipopor: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Double
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Paulipopor:
hmmm! Na wah oh...i've sent you a PM try and reply pls.
hope say na better thing sha
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: eyha... ndo
thanx dear
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Collinsterol(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
to+by:

lols, 2013 resolution abi?
not that. I realise am a sought after commodity other than an option for any lady. Am quite available nw. Fresh outta d gym ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st Impressions Dat Makes U Like Someone Instantly / 10 Fun Facts U Dont Know About April Fool's Day / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.