Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex (1931 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2013
I broke up with her because each time we did be intimate,she shouts disturbing the neighbours and after the fulfilling experience do beg me to go see a surgeon for reduction...dunno what she meant by that till I sacked her
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 2sexy(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2013
LastApostle: I broke up with her because each time we did be intimate,she shouts disturbing the neighbours and after the fulfilling experience do beg me to go see a surgeon for reduction...dunno what she meant by that till I sacked her
grin grin grin grin grin. it means you carry excess ammunition go war. I once heard about a lady who uses hot water to massage vaginna after se.x with her boyfriend.
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by dmcdad: 3:19am On Jan 02, 2013
berylLOL: he was a habitual liar..damn, he couldnt make a sentence without lying, even after breaking up, the lies continued, he still lies.

Ha ha ha ha ha... He has been sentenced to lie forever.

Na wa oooooo. You mean, if he sees someone in the morning and greets "Good morning" you would still suspect and maybe check on your watch to really confirm that it's morning? Even though you know you just got up from bed.... Lmao
Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by dmcdad: 3:24am On Jan 02, 2013
Jan8: He was always travellin o-no time for cuddles, romantic text messages, stolen kisses and hugs. I told the bros to park well-say me don tire...

Abeg which garage him park put? So that I go help am re-park. gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her, But I Cheated... / Most Annoying Things Many Guys Does On Social Website. / 4 Solid Lies Men Tell To Get S.ex From Women…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.