Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? (9320 Views)

Subsidy Protest Was Staged - Jonathan / Nigerians In The Uk Cleared For Fuel Subsidy Protest On Friday 6th / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by ANYPEN(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
this is a question that sounds simple and still very critical. where are these buses?
this bus issue seems to summarize GEJ administration! the buses were in and then out and no one can say how

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by NovusHomo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I just got off the one that brought me to Syria. I was the only passenger.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by strangest(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
I just entered one from Kubwa to central... why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by alaoeri: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Don't know why Nigerians are impatient the buses are on their way through the atlantic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
open season on gej cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is what his muppets brought about with their attacks on fashola

naked ugly fat men in glass houses throwing stones

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by midetinz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
finsulyman: just give him time

Guy, no lemme curse u ooo. U go give am till eternity ni.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
teeo: I know this question has been asked before, but its so close to a year that the subsidy protest sprang up. I remember travelling down north before the commissioning of those buses and saw them being brough in.
But since then i havent seen them again.

SMH for this man.

Where are the buses Biko.

You want busses and you still want subsidy to remain. well you have the later, as of the former, you cant eat your cake and have it
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by thirty(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: The Buses are on the streets of Nigeria ferrying the Nigerian people. The OP cant see the buses cos he is demented.
i wonder why u always have different view of every issues of ur bro. Gej, those parked ajelogo garage mile 12, had been removed since like in agidigbi near high court had being disappearing gradually. No shom road, education, housing etc has he promised. What is happen? The man is a big scammer.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by igben(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
superior1:

I also took one to Yemen last week

1 of the 5 given to Delta state government is already plyn Airport road in warri with reg. Number: PDP-419-UDUAGHAN

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHO IS MORE FOOLISH; THE 1 WHO MAKES A PROMISE AND CANT FULFILL IT, OR THE ONE WHO WAITS ON A PROMISE TO BE FULFILLED KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IT WONT BE FULFILLED.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Siddeek: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mek una free gej na. Why una de always like 2 see hm weakness. Atlist mek una de luk hn achievemnt smtimes na. Na dis regime revive our railway system and hm don improve our power supply wel wel. No place 4 naija now wey dem go say dem spend 2 days no light. Even me wey no vote am see his achievemnt. Kodus 2 gej carry go. God wil change naija tru u insha Allah. No shaking
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by ignis: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolt2011: I think they were returned to the dealers since we objected to the total removal of subsidy & they were unable to balance up. What we should be asking now is was our money refunded grin grin grin grin

Representing Reuben Abati from Muchia, Zaria
You better represent well.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by nollywood20: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Let us pray for GEJ.
Nigerians are not praying hard enough for him.
He needs deliverance from evil spirits in Aso Villa.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by onyxo76(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
you still think those buses still exist?You will wait till eternity...
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by lacasa: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):
OP: Are you ok?

How can you say you've not been seeing GEJ's buses.

You are a liar!!!

Thunder fire ur smelling mouth..

Right now I'm inside one of them on my way to Somalia, where I'll ßξ spending the New-Year holiday..

The vehicle number is: PDP-419 GEJ

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is a nice topic but I don't understand, why the haste to criticise even before we get all the fact? A topic like this should research into before making our comment. Today we have more lazy frustrated computer literates and it is not helping anyone.
Apart from catching fun from teasing and making caricature, it will be very educative if we can cultivate the habit of get every fact right before making our criticism.
What is the nature of the scheme?, is it a loan or a grant? Who is eligible to access the loan/grant? Or will it be a form of a gift to agencies and department?
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by GospelRapper(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mchewwww!!
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Uziehot(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gej,a mistake dat nigeria wil neva 4get. Weneva he's finished wit his ogogoro,na lie we dey always get.password: G4E1J9.btw d lines

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by olaayodele(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
The buses are not bombed.He does not want to rush things.He is taking his time to scam more
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by gulfer: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
superior1:

I also took one to Yemen last week
I think the ailing governor in the east came back with one recently.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by authenticblack: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
I saw some Red buses in Lagos that has FG assisted Mass Transit written on it and later was cleaned off, God knows by who. Government official are hypocrite. God help us
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
sanandreas: I dnt really know where we are going.

na SOMALIA NA. we don cross cameroon, we go soon reach mogadishu

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by ifihearam: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Uziehot: Gej,a mistake dat nigeria wil neva 4get. Weneva he's finished wit his ogogoro,na lie we dey always get.password: G4E1J9.btw d lines

Some of you just open ur gutter u call a mouth and spill rubbish just because u see others commenting,what mistake?are u a learner

GEJ is and will be the best so far for all that has ever ruled this country but your demented sorry arze will not peruse this because u are a mumu.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Kcxee(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Can't rmber when last I saw dem. Maybe around June.
maybe explosions took place @ d parking space @ nyt n it was not reported on news or he borrowed dem 4rm china just 2 calm nigerians down who knows.....vry funny government

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by Itsalphaa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
oxford:

You want busses and you still want subsidy to remain. well you have the later, as of the former, you cant eat your cake and have it
see dis odontoid...subsidy dey ur hws abi wt r u tryin 2 say, go learn hw 2 use 'former' nd 'latter' jare...
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by killuminati(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Babzilla: I DONT KNOW WHO IS MORE FOOLISH; THE 1 WHO MAKES A PROMISE AND CANT FULFILL IT, OR THE ONE WHO WAITS ON A PROMISE TO BE FULFILLED KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IT WONT BE FULFILLED.
the promise-maker(promise-breaker) and the promisee na Foooooolssssssss. Plus those that vote for GEJ not PDP.
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by legedzBENZ(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
teeo: I know this question has been asked before, but its so close to a year that the subsidy protest sprang up. I remember travelling down north before the commissioning of those buses and saw them being brough in.
But since then i havent seen them again.

SMH for this man.

Where are the buses Biko.

ANYTIME UR OUT ON THE ROADS, AND U SEE FGN-ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT BUSES, INCLUDNG BRT, BIG JOE, EX-SERVICEMEMN, DELTA LINE, ANIDS, NURTW BUSES, AKTC, I DONT KNOW THOSE FROM THE NORTH, ALL OF THEM USED THE FG SUBSIDY MONEY TO RE-LAUNCH AND RENEW THERE EXSTING FLEET OF VEHICLES.

ITS GOOD U ASK, BUT EVEN BETTER F U GVE BENEFIT OF DOUBT REGARDNG THE ANSWER U MIGHT GET.

OTHERWISE U MAY GO ASTRAY WITH IGNORANCE, HATRED AND PLENTY OF HOT AIR
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by 1025: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
pls nigerians understand that jonathan is seriously working to change nigeria. those buses are not for our local routes. if any of us here moves through nigeria to australia road, that one will agree with me that the buses are worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by najoke: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Billyonaire: The Buses are on the streets of Nigeria ferrying the Nigerian people. The OP cant see the buses cos he is demented.

Ur fada...waka.....shege...barawo..banza
Re: Where Are The Buses GEJ Promised Us After Subsidy Protest? by asudan: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
lanrizil: GEJ is nothing else dan a blaady scammer
ask ur governor where it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Campaign In 36 States, Says He Will Win / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm / Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.