Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (14510 Views)

10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Revolva: Anything that pays her bills - money ,buy her clother,make she sef get BB omo u don win her na u get d puccy

And what if she pays her own bills and buys her own clothes? You guys act like all women are materialistic.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by bjjbam: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Bank road!!!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
duni04:
See story..happens in hollywood sha tongue

No not in Hollywood, in reality. Works for some women.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by caukerzee(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Her Cleavage! undecided
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dmcdad: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
True2myself24:

And what if she pays her own bills and buys her own clothes? You guys act like all women are materialistic.

Not all guys act or think like that. Also, not all women are materialistic... Some people are just guilty of generalization.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Not all guys act or think like that. Also, not all women are materialistic... Some people are just guilty of generalization.

I know, I'm referring to the guys who are saying the only way to a women's heart is money.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Stegomiah: IF THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS DELICIOUS FOOD... THEN WHAT'S THE WAY TO A WOMAN'S HEART?

DELICIOUS MONEY
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: Just make me laugh and giggle like a child. Chocolate comes in very handy too. tongue

I import chocolate. Chinaza, what are we waiting for
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
djeezy: 1. Be extremely affluent and famous.
2. Buy her expensive gifts. That's how to win her heart.

Some girls still frustrate efforts made by successful men to win their hearts.

Some will still take your gifts and still remain adamant. Now i believe in ''Ogbanje''.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
True2myself24:

Yes I don't need my boyfriend to be an ATM machine in order to win my heart. I have my own money.

Even if u hv ur own money, u can't tell me u don't demand 1 or 2 things from him! 99.99% of Nigerian girls are materialistic!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Naval sadiq: women of now adays hav got no heart.

70% dont. They are out on an feasting spree on gullible men's pocket.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

70% dont. They are out on an feasting spree on gullible men's pocket.

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
austushi1:

Even if u hv ur own money, u can't tell me u don't demand 1 or 2 things from him! 99.99% of Nigerian girls are materialistic!

Number 1: I'm not Nigerian so stop generalizing.
Number 2: If he surprises me with gifts here and there fine, I do the same for him, but I don't demand anything from him.
Number 3: My boyfriend is not responsible for my financial well-being, that's my own responsibility.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by vivianc(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

I import chocolate. Chinaza, what are we waiting for

And you'll kiss me a lot too right? I'm all urs baby. Btw, thanks for my christmas gift.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well said....
dmcdad: While to others, the reverse might be the case, just show love, care, honesty, affection and the likes to them, then they are yours for the keeping...

Bottom line.... It varies. Different strokes, for different folks.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
That's cool...I like this...
REALITY101: Being faithful

Respectful

Caring

Patience

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
That's part of the requirement I like....
Yomieluv: Just be yourself,and be real.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gurl you're on point....smiley
True2myself24: Accept her for who she is and treat her well.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
That's the generalisation they have which is wrong...
True2myself24:

You guys act like all women are materialistic.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
okpara ugo:

DELICIOUS MONEY
grin grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by tomakint: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
fankasibe: The way to a woman's heart is the 'V' Junction.
I think d best way is if you can navigate ur way from her 'Galilee' to her 'Jerusalem', and not forgetting they love attention and cherished being pampered wink if you can work on these keywords, you sure will have her whole 'heart' in ur hand! cool
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by SAFO(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Good question, women are such intriguing creatures that it's hard to figure out what makes them tick

If I had to guess for the different classes.

Career/professional woman - Likewise a powerful important man

Housewife - caring, honest man and being appreciated

Kerosene background girl - Murano Jeep
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nothing set in stone. It varies for different people.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Love,respect and take care of her.Simple!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by salt1: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
1. Money or the prospect of money.Everybody enjoys being linked with a successful or potentially suCcessful person

2. An ENGAGEMENT RING
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by jethrojet(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Kyle.:
Money/ego/kudi/owo!!!
........ Okay, fellows know this!
Have u ever seen a very rich guy that goes begging women with his riches, gifts and heart and yet gets no love?
Yesssss!
Now here is a tip.

Women by second nature are insecure. They all need a super man!
Money plays a part but, when it comes from a spineless man it is a big ball of grass that comes out of a cow's arse " BULL SHIT"!!!
A confident guy who is not broke as hell plus knows how to respect and treat a woman pLuSssss............if he makes her squirt every time they make out can take a billionair's girl.
Ever seen a man whose Old and new girl friends never left even when he dumps them?
I know one; he drives a cheap car and lives in a two bedroom apartment and can take BEYONCE from JAY Z .
Just don't let them meet I tell you.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Xtianah4real(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
The way to a woman's heart is anything that start with 'C' such as Cash, Chocolate, Car, Care the list is endless
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
True2myself24:

Number 1: I'm not Nigerian so stop generalizing.
Number 2: If he surprises me with gifts here and there fine, I do the same for him, but I don't demand anything from him.
Number 3: My boyfriend is not responsible for my financial well-being, that's my own responsibility.

You not being a Nigerian has settled it, all other ones are not important to me!
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by True2myself24(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
austushi1:

You not being a Nigerian has settled it, all other ones are not important to me!

yeah yeah whatever.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
True2myself24:

yeah yeah whatever.

What's that?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / Is It Possible To Still Be In Love With An Ex For 5 Years / The Real Meaning Of Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.