Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (17018 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
t-med:
West African culture hasn't evolved to that extent....In majority of the western country, it is very common. It's not about HOLINESS, it's more about CULTURE
lol,u remind me of when i went to lekki beach in lagos for a girl friends beach party,dude,i saw women in gele and senegalese attire in d beach on a sturday afternoon,i was like wth,it really cracked my friends up,see all this little adolescent girls with heavy make up and long ankara skirt and blouse with hijab to the beach playing and jumping around the water with their husbands in native attire standing and watching them.i was really amused cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by BroRhema(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=nollywood20]I can even feel comfortable going nude if permitted, because I love my body.
Especially my legs. They make heads to turn even on Broad Street in Lagos.
Heads that want to get turned abi? Becos we no dey c d body na him you wan cum lie 4 us shebi?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

I don't swim. I only go to the beach to look sexy. cheesy

Ehwooh!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Tolexander: doesn't realy put on bikini or trunks when going to the beach but when going to the bathroom.

LOL! What? Can't you stand to see your self at home too? cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
I can even go to a n-ude beach and show off my body.

That's how comfortable I am with my sexy body tongue.

#nojokes
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
^sharrÁp! tongue
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Onyiip(f): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
i dont know:/
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: I can even go to a n-ude beach and show off my body.

#nojokes
Wow!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by ikachi1: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
So Nigeria has degenerated to this level of hipocricy? Look at what religious bigots have gotten us to. Nudity was a part of our culture and life then was better. We have hidden our bodies so much that curiosity to see what is beneath is partly responsible for the high moral decadence prevalent every where. Why would I not put on a pant to the beach? There are dress codes for certain places and the bikini and swimming trunk for men is the code for the beach. Do we need to wear cassock to the beach?

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
hell yeah...I ain't no reverend sister, I love showing off my figure 8 o...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by OCTAVO: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
ikachi1: So Nigeria has degenerated to this level of hipocricy? Look at what religious bigots have gotten us to. Nudity was a part of our culture and life then was better. We have hidden our bodies so much that curiosity to see what is beneath is partly responsible for the high moral decadence prevalent every where. Why would I not put on a pant to the beach? There are dress codes for certain places and the bikini and swimming trunk for men is the code for the beach. Do we need to wear cassock to the beach?
My friend?! The bolded is lust and it does not even justify wearing a bikini or trunk!

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane: ^sharrÁp! tongue
See them, e-badu belle undecided
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is why i hate going to Nigerian beaches. Girls will dress like they're coming for holy communion. Why can't our girls copy this one thing from whites.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by DJDOLA(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Not only in beach I do wear short boxers when am at home..must ladies enjoy seeing a man body. Even some married woman do Look downn 2 that place and smile...wow I enjoy that a lot..hapi new year
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by lurkee(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am very comfy wearing a bikini on the beach. I don't feel self conscious considering some women are topless sef. I remember when I was in St Tropez and both men and women were fully n.aked on the beach. I'm an adult and those things don't faze me.

However I probably wouldn't on a Nigerian beach. Unless its a private beach with civilised people. Lol. I have never been to a beach in Nigeria so I don't know.

I hope this post doesn't sound too haughty. undecided
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by DJDOLA(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
lurkee: I am very comfy wearing a bikini on the beach. I don't feel self conscious considering some women are topless sef. I remember when I was in St Tropez and both men and women were fully n.aked on the beach. I'm an adult and those things don't faze me.

However I probably wouldn't on a Nigerian beach. Unless its a private beach with civilised people. Lol. I have never been to a beach in Nigeria so I don't know.

I hope this post doesn't sound too haughty. undecided
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Tankini? Yes! Bikini? Nope!
is it becos manchester and barca are so small?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by DJDOLA(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=DJDOLA][/quote]so mum u mean u are unclad at beach abi don't worry daddy will hear this
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by k2039: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
ItsModella: hell yeah...I ain't no reverend sister, I love showing off my figure 8 o...

[color=soyouquotedme]I so pray to meet you at the beach some day gringringringringrin [/color]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin: Nope i can't. My body is just too holy to be exposed to them whores and gays littered at d beach. Happy new year people.
*following*

Happy Birthday, Holy Virgin.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by DJDOLA(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=lurkee]I am very comfy wearing a bikini on the beach. I don't feel self conscious considering some women are topless sef. I remember when I was in St Tropez and both men and women were fully n.aked on the beach. I'm an adult and those things don't faze me.

I hope this post doesn't sound too haughty. So mum u mean u go 2 beach unclad dontt worry am going 2 tell daddy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
lurkee:

You go to a Nigerian beach and see girls all decked out, like they're on skinny jeans, some fab top and heavy makeup and jewelry...like wtf? I don't bother going to those places anymore cos clearly a bikini is out of place...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Ichel: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: I can even go to a n-ude beach and show off my body.

#nojokes
cocoa cocoa
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by omotola1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
WTH!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Iaz93: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
valencia25: Sure why not... If you are well ENDOWED!!

For MALE: Don't mind the pot belly but if your T.J can form a mountain Everest in his home, why not But if your package is inside SHELL... Pls don't try such berra go with Long JEAN Trouser to stay safe or don't bother taking off your clothes...

FEMALE: Please mind the pot belly because it irritates us *mouth-sealed*.
Moreover if your BARCA and CHELSEA is flat like slippers pls pls pls don't take it off or try to wear TRUNKS OR BIKINI!!
lmao wat abt ruler
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life:

Bad boy... grin grin grin

I've never felt comfortable in trunks because as men, there's no way you won't have a hard-on... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You no want shame yaself abi. If we pack well well, bend am inside, no devil go make am disgrace you.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by mu2sa2: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
T
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Iaz93: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
vislabraye:

You no want shame yaself abi. If we pack well well, bend am inside, no devil go make am disgrace you.
Hahahahahahahahaahhaahah!!!
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by mu2sa2: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
The answer is obvious - u cant be comfortable in this part of the world appearing half-nake/d in public (WE cant even do that even in our homes before our children.) I dont understand why we copy oyibo so sheepishly. It would hav been a different thing where u hav segregated beaches for male and female (as in Iran).
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by manny4life(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
vislabraye:

LOL, all in the name of packing it right?

grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, no matter how you try, it will always respond to lustful things around.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: This is why i hate going to Nigerian beaches. Girls will dress like they're coming for holy communion. Why can't our girls copy this one thing from whites.

Dum.b !

You hate going cos there are no free n@ked bodies to watch..

Why should we copy indecency and dress codes from the whites? why don't we copy good things from them..or atleast, the morals from the arab nations...

Honestly, if I see a woman on such skimpy things, Its a great turn on for bedmatics but a NO NO NO No, for marriage! Abi wetin I wan see again wen all the world don see her unclothedness, colour, shape, size and all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. / Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.