Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (17013 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Frostyzone(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Whenever I do pay a visit to the beach - which is very rare, seeing that I don't live in a beach town - one thing always grab my attention.
The ladies mostly wear granny kind of bikinis that leave absolutely nothing to fantazise about to the imagination.
In tv commercials, the beach is like this garden of Eden with scantily clad Eves lazing around under the sun, but in real life, it's full of insecure chicks and grunts hiding their bodies, and yet trying very hard to belong, all at the same time!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afolabs101: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
manny4life:

Bad boy... grin grin grin

I've never felt comfortable in trunks because as men, there's no way you won't have a hard-on... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wear speedos under your trucks. It'll prevent any unsightly...... cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by 0108(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na only for nairaland you go see say all men get 8 packs + 9 inches middle-leg.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Hunkyimage(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
topmostg: Sure, as a guy, i always lyk to xpose my... nd 8 packs
Orrrrr INDOMIE SUPER PACK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Where you would find people comfortable wearing trunks and bikinis?

Nigerian beach: NO

Nigerian pool sides: YES, very plenty. e.g Lagos airport hotel poolside.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Asis(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
It all plunges dip down,as to why its worn,yea ofcourse u can't put on kaki or any shot on d beach,it hs 2 b bikini or trunks,but alas d attitude toward wearing these, is d problem,many wants 2 flaunt those curves 2 show hw sexy de r,others an advertisement 2 dere safe haven,my view mayb or mayb not I can wear it,fr it all depends on wic beach and d state of my mood...cheers n happy new year ...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by skydeep(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
I love wearing Bikinis but not during festive period cos the beach is always crowded. grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by BodyKiss(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
If you don't, you have a crappy body.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Frostyzone: Whenever I do pay a visit to the beach - which is very rare, seeing that I don't live in a beach town - one thing always grab my attention.
The ladies mostly wear granny kind of bikinis that leave absolutely nothing to fantazise about to the imagination.
In tv commercials, the beach is like this garden of Eden with scantily clad Eves lazing around under the sun, but in real life, it's full of insecure chicks and grunts hiding their bodies, and yet trying very hard to belong, all at the same time!
Is this in Nigeria?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by 80million1: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
*hmmm*
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

Honestly, if I see a woman on such skimpy things, Its a great turn on for bedmatics but a NO NO NO No, for marriage! Abi wetin I wan see again wen all the world don see her unclothedness, colour, shape, size and all.

still dümb
by your assertion, you're saying girls on those" skimpy" things aren't marriage material?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by BodyKiss(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
Is this in Nigeria?

I doubt that. In Nigeria, granny bikini is far-fetched. They put on their Christmas cloths.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by elliottibanga(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pro01:

Especially if na the kind yansh wey get advanced kro kro; I hope say that no be the case with your own.

@ OP

Before nko? Only in Naija would you see prudes going to swim with baggy knickers or even khaki trousers sef. Bikinis should be the norm. If you be Imam wife, wetin you dey find for public beach or swimming pool? Carry your holy yansh lock up inside house.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by freshdude: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
I feel comfy in my summer short when am at the beach...u only feel uncomfortable if u ain't got a banging body. Or u get craw-craw for yash. If u have got it, flaunt it. cool cool grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

Dum.b !

You hate going cos there are no free n@ked bodies to watch..

Why should we copy indecency and dress codes from the whites? why don't we copy good things from them..or atleast, the morals from the arab nations...

Honestly, if I see a woman on such skimpy things, Its a great turn on for bedmatics but a NO NO NO No, for marriage! Abi wetin I wan see again wen all the world don see her unclothedness, colour, shape, size and all.
Are you going to marry a woman for her nake.dness?

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by freshdude: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
01 : 08:
Na only for nairaland you go see say all men get 8 packs + 9 inches middle-leg.
lmao
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by agabaI23(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
y me: I love to flaunt my figure 8 tongue but erhmmm bikini in public without a bikini cover up wrap dress is a no no for me
shame will bury me cheesy cheesy
but I can make an exception if i am walking and holding hands with my man at the beach sha. grin
With me. I know!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
So, does it mean all the things we see in American movies are a farce? I used to think it's a norm for ladies to wear sexy bikinis in beaches over there...I think it's a norm in Copacabana beach in Rio, Brazil.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: So, does it mean all the things we see in American movies are a farce? I used to think it's a norm for ladies to wear sexy bikinis in beaches over there...I think it's a norm in Copacabana beach in Rio, Brazil.

Haba, they do o, it's not farce. It all depends on where you go to and what type of beach. Ocean beaches, for sure. For instance, coastal areas like FL, NY, MD, etc, if you go during the hot summer period, believe me brother, you'll see for yourself. When I stayed in FL for a few months, this was years back, you'll see ladies with bikinis on the street. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by agabaI23(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: So, does it mean all the things we see in American movies are a farce? I used to think it's a norm for ladies to wear sexy bikinis in beaches over there...I think it's a norm in Copacabana beach in Rio, Brazil.
Difficult for naija babes because it is not a normal practice, easier for Europeans especially if they are fit.

4 years ago it is difficult to see a girl with a bikini in a Nigerian beach. This is changing very fast.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

still dümb
by your assertion, you're saying girls on those" skimpy" things aren't marriage material?

No.. I didn't say that.
But I believe the body of a WIFE material is not for the public to see but her HUSBAND/MAN alone.

Personally, I do not think I'll like to see my woman in public dressed in such skimpy things..

We love to copy the celebs but we hardly go beyond their dresses.. we want to dress like lady gaga, at the same time, we are everywhere looking for a God fearing man smiley we love the appearances of Rihanna at the same time, we need a responsible and a faithful husband smiley
I think Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocrites. Most of these people we try to copy do not know what a family/marriage look like..

Call me archaic or old school, but I do not see any fun in that... Swimming is not an excuse to expose all to the world.

#MyThoughts
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Acecube(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
topmostg: Sure, as a guy, i always lyk to xpose my broad shoulders,chest nd 8 packs to attract ladies at da beach. lol
8 packs of igbo... Abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

No.. I didn't say that.
But I believe the body of a WIFE material is not for the public to see but her HUSBAND/MAN alone.

Personally, I do not think I'll like to see my woman in public dressed in such skimpy things..

We love to copy the celebs but we hardly go beyond their dresses.. we want to dress like lady gaga, at the same time, we are everywhere looking for a God fearing man smiley we love the appearances of Rihanna at the same time, we need a responsible and a faithful husband smiley
I think Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocrites. Most of these people we try to copy do not know what a family/marriage look like.. yet my country people want to serve them at the expenses of their relation

Call me archaic or old school, but I do not see any fun in that... Swimming is not an excuse to expose all to the world.

#MyThoughts

*rolleyes*

So, women who wear bikini to beaches or even in magazines are not going to get married?

What about those who are already married? Is it a fake marriage?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

No.. I didn't say that.

I think Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocrites. Most of these people we try to copy do not know what a family/marriage look like..

#MyThoughts
Do you know how our ladies used to dress before the colonialists came? This is not a strange culture if you ask me. My point is that the occasion should determine whether or not they should be half nakked.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by victorD3: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin: Nope i can't. My body is just too holy to be exposed to them whores and gays littered at d beach. Happy new year people.

Nobody is looking forward to seeing those patches of ring warms in your behind either.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

*rolleyes*

So, women who wear bikini to beaches or even in magazines are not going to get married?

What about those who are already married? Is it a fake marriage?

As a matter of fact, a good percentage of the ladies you see in these places are young singles looking for real fun...while the males are single/married looking for something to watch for free a.k.a 'fun' [Ask them]

I don't think there is any point answering your question..its like asking... "will non-virgins get married?"

So there is no point dragging this... they'll surely get married, but I don't think a 'responsible' Nigerian man would love to see her babe's bikini pics on nairaland or facebook..

I want to believe you love skimpy wears smiley so why don't you upload one here grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
victorD3:

Nobody is looking forward to seeing those patches of ring warms in your behind either.

Sharrap!!

Why don't you upload your gilfriends behind on this thread...make we see

na your type go protect your gf like egg... but wouldn't mind to get 50 other ladies on bed.. mugu!!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by tsticks1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
IT DEPENDS ON WAT IS IN YOUR MIND
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

As a matter of fact, a good percentage of the ladies you see in these places are young singles looking for real fun...while the males are single/married looking for something to watch for free a.k.a 'fun' [Ask them]

I don't think there is any point answering your question..its like asking... "will non-virgins get married?"

So there is no point dragging this... they'll surely get married, but I don't think a 'responsible' Nigerian man would love to see her babe's bikini pics on nairaland or facebook..

I want to believe you love skimpy wears smiley so why don't you upload one here grin
So a man who doesn't mind his woman uploading her bikini photos is not responsible? Wow, tell me something...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

Well, then your whole point is stup!d. You cannot say one is not a wifey material but can marry. If a man doesn't feel like she cannot be a good wife then I doubt he will marry her, therefore, your point is invalid.

And what the hell is 'wifey material'? Oh, just another bullshyt created to devalue women who express themselves in various forms. Any woman who is ready for marriage can be a wife whether they wear skimpy outfits or dress like a nun.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Hygman: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
how many of us get time 4 beach here....make we leave dat tin naija na naija.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
ItsModella:
So a man who doesn't mind his woman uploading her bikini photos is not responsible? Wow, tell me something...
Well it depends on our definition of a 'responsible man'.

If a man really love his woman, and respect her body, I don't think he'll want such photos online...except, they're making some money from the pics which I still term irresponsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.