Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (17015 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
I hope say pyguru no go ban una.
*goes off to Oceanside beach*
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Stop derailing the damn thread! angry
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2013
E be like say the MODS don vex.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2013
Damn! Na my padi dey mod dis cabana o! shocked

Kandibebe, happy new year... kiss kiss

Shakiratu, behave ya self now! angry
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Happy new year! kiss kiss

Hope you had fun. smiley

It's 2013 meaning tis the year for kandii to nyash idowu with sticks. tongue
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2013
^^^
the thing go pain una shocked. Instead make una use a softer material.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Happy new year! kiss kiss

Hope you had fun. smiley

Lolz... Anyhow u want it bebe! *singing psquare* just do me! Do me! grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Happy new year! kiss kiss

Hope you had fun. smiley

no be dis year, na next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.