Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (17011 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by sugar001(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nope. Had a medical surgury some time ago and the sticthes are so damn obvious. Plus i don marry and even born.... Wetin i wan flaunt ni?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Hygman: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Hygman: how many of us get time 4 beach here....make we leave dat tin naija na naija.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Well, then your whole point is stup!d. You cannot say one is not a wifey material but can marry. If a man doesn't feel like she cannot be a good wife then I doubt he will marry her, therefore, your point is invalid.

And what the hell is 'wifey material'? Oh, just another bullshyt created to devalue women who express themselves in various forms. Any woman who is ready for marriage can be a wife whether they wear skimpy outfits or dress like a nun.

This idea of marriage is becoming something else. smiley

Anybody can marry.. and not all married women are wifey material.. If I get you pregnant and your parents insist I marry you...does that make you a wifey material...?

...and if you say women are free to express themselves in any form. can we (men) also express ourselves in any form? even if it involves falling for bikini girls..?

A girl ought to respect her man by keeping her body from desperate guys..the body is the only thing you must not share with others (keep your gifts, and rings).

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

This idea of marriage is becoming something else. smiley

Anybody can marry.. and not all married women are wifey material.. If I get you pregnant and your parents insist I marry you...does that make you a wifey material...?

...and if you say women are free to express themselves in any form. can we (men) also express ourselves in any form? even if it involves falling for bikini girls..?

A girl ought to respect her man by keeping her body from desperate guys..the body is the only thing you must not share with others (keep your gifts, and rings).

Ok, now you are just being ridiculous. What proof do you have that women who wear bikinis are not 'wifey' material. So, going by your logic a good wife is a woman who doesn't wear bikinis? A good wife is a woman who covers up? Now, mr, does that make sense to you? Is that what marriage is? Can a man tell a woman will be a good wife because when he saw her she was fully cloth?

Abeg, go sit in the corner joor! Wifey material my foot!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by youngbilly1: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
I don't see anything bad in wearing bikins or trunk...its because of our culture, but if you move outside nigeria to places like brazil, miami, peru,bahamas...no one will tell u to wear bikin or trunks.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by slimyem: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
I have no problem wearing swimming trunk..infact i do everytime i'm at/have to use a pool.
....but i have never worn a bikini at a beach and no way i'm doing that at a Lagos beach.
No way!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: I have no problem wearing swimming trunk..infact i do everytime i'm at/have to use a pool.
....but i have never worn a bikini at a beach and no way i'm doing that at a Lagos beach.
No way!
Wiv ur protruding belle, Haba! Yemz.... U wan blind Lagos? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: I have no problem wearing swimming trunk..infact i do everytime i'm at/have to use a pool.
No way!
Why?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
No way!
becos those things are too small and u dont want us to see them
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by claremont(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
I hate to expose my skinny, matchstick legs in public.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by ba7man(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm a very Slim guy but i just don't care what people think anymore. I can strip myself naked and do cartwheels round d beach.....provided a potential client isn't around. I really don't give a rats butt bout people watchin me . We even need a Nudee Beach in Nigeria, its about time.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by slimyem: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wiv ur protruding belle, Haba! Yemz.... U wan blind Lagos? lipsrsealed
you dey craze!
My belly is the flatest in the whole world!smiley
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by slimyem: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
toba: becos those things are too small and u dont want us to see them
Only my nyash is small..but in a cute way..tongue
God nor suffer me two things..grin
..and No,that's not the reason.
afam4eva:
Why?
I nor get liver..
"My eyes will push me"cheesy
..and the kain eye wey people go take look person ehn?
I'll pass abeg!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: I nor get liver..
"My eyes will push me"cheesy
..and the kain eye wey people go take look person ehn?
I'll pass abeg!
No be lie you talk. The way Nigerian stare at people can make them attempt suicide. It's even worse if you're doing something that's not common in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: you dey craze!
My belly is the flatest in the whole world!smiley
Yea rite! I beliv u! Faliwerepe sef get flat belle. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by slimyem: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
No be lie you talk. The way Nigerian stare at people can make them attempt suicide. It's even worse if you're doing something that's not common in Nigeria.
Exactly!
Even with the world going all crazy,Nigerians are still a bit conservative with things like this.
The kain look wey dem go look you go fit tear the bikini comot for your bodygrin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

Ok, now you are just being ridiculous. What proof do you have that women who wear bikinis are not 'wifey' material. So, going by your logic a good wife is a woman who doesn't wear bikinis? A good wife is a woman who covers up? Now, mr, does that make sense to you? Is that what marriage is? Can a man tell a woman will be a good wife because when he saw her she was fully cloth?

Abeg, go sit in the corner joor! Wifey material my foot!

lol .. A good woman is a woman who respects her body smiley

Lets not forget this powerful word - "motive".

Whats the motive behind bikini s?

1. swimming (very lame reason)

2. If you've got it, flaunt it! grin (a du mb excuse for runs girls, men-peddlers)

3. Fresh air & relaxation grin (this appears to be the dum. best motive ever. What happens to your bedroom?, when no one can view your n@ked body)

4. I must belong, I must seduce, I must look sexy, I must look hot! (gulibility of the highest order. If you need to open up everything before you look sexy/hot, then you have serious issues)
#not you.

Again kandibabe, Marriage is a union between two people and two persons can not walk together unless they agree..

Now my point is, I doubt if any Nigerian man would love to share her wife's bikini photos with the world smiley

and pls Lets stop fine tuning this things.. bikini is another word for panties.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea rite! I beliv u! Faliwerepe sef get flat belle. tongue

Idowu ma loff ... hw far na smiley i dey miss u oooo
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by samkoro: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
No, I dress to the beach like a nun. There's just so much to cover up.
Only Jesus can see my nip ples.

Christ Jesus do not take delight with prostitutes like you.You just blasphemed against Christ and as a result you are condemned to hell.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
slimyem: Only my nyash is small..but in a cute way..tongue
God nor suffer me two things..grin

thats great. i love manchester. i have a very long tongue very good for tempting nipplees. we have to marry this 2013. I still have that pixs. im gonna print it out and blow it on A3 paper
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
ba7man: I'm a very Slim guy but i just don't care what people think anymore. I can strip myself naked and do cartwheels round d beach.....provided a potential client isn't around. I really don't give a rats butt bout people watchin me . We even need a Nudee Beach in Nigeria, its about time.

ewww... I want to meet your wife in the Nudee Nigerian Beach.. smiley any deal?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
At which beach

If bitches wear trunks at the beach, its all a bitchy thang.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Always nude, but not in Nigerian beaches o. I dont want to be rĂ ped. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Frostyzone(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
Is this in Nigeria?
Your question is irrelevant, but to put your mind at rest, the answer is no.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by kokosmiles: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
;DAbroad I wear bikinis freely cos everybody does that so u look village like if u don't join the queue but in naija hell no.Na den people go de check the mistakes weh de ur body.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by jude33084(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
OCTAVO: In a bid to appear sexy and appealing to your lover, do you feel comfortable wearing swimming trunks and bikini at pools and beaches?

Why using white people to illustrate your point? undecided

I thought we are Nigerians ? wink
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by iamdsam: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nigeria girls dey shame to wear these bikini and other types of panties. As for the westerners, it's more of their culture. For me as a male, I'm not used to wearing only shots in the afternoon like that but if it's in the evening, I will do it and even go naked if permitted #nightthingz grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by dnawah(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin
Ileke-IdI:
No, I dress to the beach like a nun. There's just so much to cover up.
Only Jesus can see my nip ples.
jesus!Holy Ghost fire!4 it is writing thou shall not tempt thy God.breasts are made 4 human beings not God.:-D
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Beync(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I just cant stop gettin enough loll @ d
Stuffs bulging out from mens trunk
Whenever I visit a pool
What d hell are those?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by mikkhon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane: Yeah...will add a scarf if my nyash is exposed.
chei me too oooooo
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Tolexander: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
kandiikane:

LOL! What? Can't you stand to see your self at home too? cheesy
dont mind me jare kandy!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Beync:
I just cant stop gettin enough loll @ d
Stuffs bulging out from mens trunk
Whenever I visit a pool
What d hell are those?
oh you mean machinery ?? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.