Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? (17012 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Whats The Difference Between Underwear And Bikini ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Beync(f): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

oh you mean machinery ?? smiley
educate me
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Shakirababy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Tankini? Yes! Bikini? Nope!
wetin u wan show sef?Abeg park well,just talk say u no get anytin to flaunt.Dis thread is nt meant 4u to comment pls

8 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
nollywood20: I can even feel comfortable going nude if permitted, because I love my body.
Especially my legs. They make heads to turn even on Broad Street in Lagos.
For your wild mind nah...

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nope, cos am extremely endowed, but too shy...ma boobs are just too big for my comfort to showcase publicly in a bikini...when i was dating my ex, he actually wanted me to wear a bikini by the poolside... i was like? are u high or wat?...hell , no...all the guys will just focus on me... he smiled and said, well they can salivate but cant touch, cos he will bounce any guy that tries it..story ....he no serious...no waaaaaaay!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by odizzy: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
pro01:

Especially if na the kind yansh wey get advanced kro kro; I hope say that no be the case with your own.

@ OP

Before nko? Only in Naija would you see prudes going to swim with baggy knickers or even khaki trousers sef. Bikinis should be the norm. If you be Imam wife, wetin you dey find for public beach or swimming pool? Carry your holy yansh lock up inside house.
OMG. Laff dn kill me hia o, dis dude no go kill me, guy ur own no gud at all. Lolz
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by odizzy: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
freecocoa: I can even go to a n-ude beach and show off my body.

That's how comfortable I am with my sexy body tongue.

#nojokes
hmmmm baby oku 4 ur fowl mind, d worst part is dat most of d galz dat speeks lyk dis re vry i mean vry ugly

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by odizzy: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
ikachi1: So Nigeria has degenerated to this level of hipocricy? Look at what religious bigots have gotten us to. Nudity was a part of our culture and life then was better. We have hidden our bodies so much that curiosity to see what is beneath is partly responsible for the high moral decadence prevalent every where. Why would I not put on a pant to the beach? There are dress codes for certain places and the bikini and swimming trunk for men is the code for the beach. Do we need to wear cassock to the beach?
no, u nid 2 wear lab coat
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by odizzy: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
victorian: Nope, cos am extremely endowed, but too shy...ma boobs are just too big for my comfort to showcase publicly in a bikini...when i was dating my ex, he actually wanted me to wear a bikini by the poolside... i was like? are u high or wat?...hell , no...all the guys will just focus on me... he smiled and said, well they can salivate but cant touch, cos he will bounce any guy that tries it..story ....he no serious...no waaaaaaay!
come dis gal stp dis ur blahbin u re mekn me go hard, u min say ur nyash ge ear? D typ dat swallows G strings
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Shakira baby: wetin u wan show sef?Abeg park well,just talk say u no get anytin to flaunt.Dis thread is nt meant 4u to comment pls
Who is dis Zulu? Wetin me wan show better pass dat infected looking skin of urs wey vultures sef go reject. U dey craze? Shakira ko shaki omo abi nle werey mi! Twa.t!

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Who is dis Zulu? Wetin me wan show better pass dat infected looking skin of urs wey vultures sef go reject. U dey craze? Shakira ko shaki omo abi nle werey mi! Twa.t!
Abeg, have mercy. You're wickedly funny grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
CFCfan:
Abeg, have mercy. You're wickedly funny grin
Na "IT" blow come na... So na to use my silencer damage dat hin finger remain.Btwn, abeg go dat igbo thread go translate Nri priest post Biko! Cheers!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Beync: educate me
no wahala.... contact me
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by LarrySun(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2013
Bikini? You may as well ask me to wear fig leaves!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Bikini? You may as well ask me to wear fig leafs!

Haha grin. Some bikinis are skimpier than figleafs. The g-string bikini makes absolutely no sense; a lady might as well go 'unclad' at the beach.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by LarrySun(m): 3:55am On Jan 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Haha grin. Some bikinis are skimpier than figleafs. The g-string bikini makes absolutely no sense; a lady might as well go 'unclad' at the beach.
Which one have you worn? And you're sure not man came after you with bared pant?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Which one have you worn? And you're sure not man came after you with bared pant?

I no be lady oh. angry
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by enigmagu1(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2013
i no say ppl wey no sabi road to beach d coment yes i wil, no i wunt for nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Beync(f): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2013
acidosis™:

no wahala.... contact me
hope it's going to be a free lesson
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Beync: hope it's going to be a free lesson
sure!
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Beync(f): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2013
acidosis™:

sure!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2013
Beync: cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin am waiting...
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Beync(f): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2013
coming with a bodyguard cheesy
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2013
Beync: coming with a bodyguard cheesy

*frown* you don't trust me?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg, wetin dey happen btw acidosis and Beync?
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2013
CFCfan: Abeg, wetin dey happen btw acidosis and Beync?
smiley smiley
something that doesn't look like your biz

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2013
acidosis™:

smiley smiley
something that doesn't look like your biz

grin grin grin
I'm sorry, didn't mean to intrude into ur privacy grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
lmao! grin
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Shakirababy(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lol...Miss idowuogbo no vex o,just put ur pix make people see 4 themselves,If i begin talk nw e go be like say i dey beef u...

6 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by Shakirababy(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by topmostg: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Hunkyimage: Orrrrr INDOMIE SUPER PACK!!!
lol. or hungry man pack. i tel u say i wan kook indomie 4 beach.? Murafucker.
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by topmostg: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2013
kandiikane:
Are you going to marry a woman for her nake.dness?
the guy na idi0t na. Lol
Re: Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? by topmostg: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Acecube: 8 packs of igbo... Abi ?
y u dey beef me na? U dey madt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.