Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11206 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Why dont you reason or ask yourself why most nigerians despise your master? Instead of you coming to nairaland to display outright stupidity by posting senseless and baseless topics trying to defend His Royal Cluelessness,why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry and why he has failed to keep his own part of promise? The more Pro- d.umb threads you create,the more i despise your boss! angry
You wrote:
"why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry..."
Who is "we"? Who made you spokesperson for "we" Nigerians? Speak for YOURSELF my friend. Anyway, I appreciate the fact that you confessed to being one of the SORE LOSERS! You didn't lie this time. Congrats for being truthful this time.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2012
Lets see if he is gonna last in the next 2years.
jmaine: If all insults could dethrone him as your President and CIC . . . .It would have been productive, but as it stands....

All rants and insult without yield is a sheer waste of time....You all have 2 more years of unyielding screams to go

Indulge in it brethrensgrin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Midastorch(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2012
And as for ur Mr sore loser(insincere Nigerian) for trying to make us believe what is noh u will noh knw peace,if you're by any chance enjoying crumbs under Mr presidents table,the crumbs will be toxic n poisonous to u and every member of ur family buh if u re a hardworking man that's just clueless lyk GEJ my curse will noh come to pass.buh if u re enjoying frm Jonathan's table everythin u re enjoying frm it will turn into sorrows for you.same goes to that senseless Ato.u need to go outthere and see how ppl re sufffering big tym.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by kokoA(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2012
Nigerians sef! This I a very simple instruction "Don't insult Jonathan on Facebook". You can do it on twitter, nairaland, etc but NOT FACEBOOk! He brought facebook to Nigeria for your information! Can't you people just respect him for that?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2012
bunmayo123:

you sound more like Okupe the attack dog that reason with his anus. stop defending jonathan on necessaryly. i didn't just voted for jonathan, but campaigned for him without any motivation from anybody. so deal with my criticism
Show us evidence that you did. Bring up any comment that you posted in that regard. Otherwise, you'r a LIAR. Shame on all LIAR!
Mind you, I'm not talking about those who criticise govt policies constructively, I and even the thread is about those who abuse, curse and insult the president.
Can you name two or three things that Mr president promised during the elections that has not been delivered or that the president had not made any effort so far towards delivering it? And this govt is still less than 2yrs old? I beg make we hear word jo
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Midastorch: And as for ur Mr sore loser(insincere Nigerian) for trying to make us believe what is noh u will noh knw peace,if you're by any chance enjoying crumbs under Mr presidents table,the crumbs will be toxic n poisonous to u and every member of ur family buh if u re a hardworking man that's just clueless lyk GEJ my curse will noh come to pass.buh if u re enjoying frm Jonathan's table everythin u re enjoying frm it will turn into sorrows for you.same goes to that senseless Ato.u need to go outthere and see how ppl re sufffering big tym.
Face the issues raised in my comment and stop convulsing online. All the curses and abuses are already with the sender. Are you a SORE LOSER?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Osiris211: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Why dont you reason or ask yourself why most nigerians despise your master? Instead of you coming to nairaland to display outright stupidity by posting senseless and baseless topics trying to defend His Royal Cluelessness,why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry and why he has failed to keep his own part of promise? The more Pro- d.umb threads you create,the more i despise your boss! angry

GBAM!!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2012
Mumu,i didnt participate in any of the election due to reasons best known to me.my whole family voted for him so i have every right to speak on their behalf.nigerians are not so d.umb they dont know that your paymaster have failed woefully. You better advise him not to return his d.umbass back in 2015!
Sincere 9gerian:
You wrote:
"why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry..."
Who is "we"? Who made you spokesperson for "we" Nigerians? Speak for YOURSELF my friend. Anyway, I appreciate the fact that you confessed to being one of the SORE LOSERS! You didn't lie this time. Congrats for being truthful this time.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders: Mr insincere Nigerian. have been on dis forum watching the way you spew gibberish. all I need is a one on one contact with you.I will use my semi automatic to silence you for been the most useless living or non living thing alive .for throwing outright lies to us.go on sucking ur shitt.y boss ball.s.can't wait for revolution to sweep you, ur boss and all ur disgusting likes
That one on one contact is already at your door step. Nobody has monopoly of violence. The fact that some of us post comments with high sense of decorum all the time is not a sign of weakness.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by heed101(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Show us evidence that you did. Bring up any comment that you posted in that regard. Otherwise, you'r a LIAR. Shame on all LIAR!
Mind you, I'm not talking about those who criticise govt policies constructively, I and even the thread is about those who abuse, curse and insult the president.
Can you name two or three things that Mr president promised during the elections that has not been delivered or that the president had not made any effort so far towards delivering it? And this govt is still less than 2yrs old? I beg make we hear word jo
see how we deceive ourselves in the name of benefiting directly or indirectly in corruptions. How can u open your mouth and say he has only used less than 2 years. If he can't deliver barely 2 years, he wouldn't deliver using 8 years. Stop being biased and face reality. He is a failed Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Mumu,i didnt participate in any of the election due to reasons best known to me.my whole family voted for him so i have every right to speak on their behalf.nigerians are not so d.umb they dont know that your paymaster have failed woefully. You better advise him not to return his d.umbass back in 2015!
You didn't vote? Ok. I didn't vote too because of my location then. But I supported GEJ online and in my conversations with friends all the way. Who did you support? Are you a SORE LOSER?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
That one on one contact is already at your door step. Nobody has monopoly of violence. The fact that some of us post comments with high sense of decorum all the time is not a sign of weakness.

senseless he goat. just try me with ur address and I will be sending u to ur ancestors before dawn.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2012
heed101: see how we deceive ourselves in the name of benefiting directly or indirectly in corruptions. How can u open your mouth and say he has only used less than 2 years. If he can't deliver barely 2 years, he wouldn't deliver using 8 years. Stop being biased and face reality. He is a failed Leader.
This is how LIARS are caught RED HANDED. The questions I asked were very clear and precise but you completely avoided them, only to tell me he has failed. What else do I need to confirm you'r one of the SORE LOSERS currently on rampage.
Shame on all LIARS!
Shame on all BAD LOSERS!
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!
I also dare to challenge anyone to dig up any comment that I have posted since joining NL a few months ago that is a LIE?
Shame on all LIARS.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: ...but GEJ can keep insulting us!!!
GEJ has not seen anything yet.

All those who insult the president are bigots! Just check their posts. They are the bunch of people who feel they have lost power and would do anything to bring the president down. But they are just fooolish because they are obviously the minority. The president will win again in 2015 and then we will see if they are going to commit suicide. Lol
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Midastorch(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,can u pls 4gt abt this insincere Nigerian.wn GEJ dies he can follow him to hell.a lot of Mishaps will befall corrupt polticians and their Cohorts this coming year.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Mumu,i didnt participate in any of the election due to reasons best known to me.my whole family voted for him so i have every right to speak on their behalf.nigerians are not so d.umb they dont know that your paymaster have failed woefully. You better advise him not to return his d.umbass back in 2015!

How does a president with a 4 year tenure fail woefully in less than 2 years? You are not making sense!
And how has someone failed woefully when he has:
1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
4. Conducted some of the best elections in the history of Nigeria
5. Renovated our airports
6. Created 400 Almajiri schools. A demography that has been negleted for ages
7. Sustained the Amnesty program
8. Increased our foreign reserve
9. Is fixing our roads
10. Signed FOI bill and repealed the official secrets act.
If that is woeful failure, then what is success?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2012
[i][/i]
berem: Lets see if he is gonna last in the next 2years.

Waiting for your desires to come true will only amount to frustrations

Again 2years of absolute and acute frustrations awaits E-vocals on cyber space. ...

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2012

How does a president with a 4 year tenure fail woefully in less than 2 years? You are not making sense!
1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads
All this is less than 2 years

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by heed101(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
This is how LIARS are caught RED HANDED. The questions I asked were very clear and precise but you completely avoided them, only to tell me he has failed. What else do I need to confirm you'r one of the SORE LOSERS currently on rampage.
Shame on all LIARS!
Shame on all BAD LOSERS!
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!
I also dare to challenge anyone to dig up any comment that I have posted since joining NL a few months ago that is a LIE?
Shame on all LIARS.
thelastPope:

He that cannot deliver in the first two years will definitely finds it dramatic to deliver the remaining two years. GEJ is battling with corruption syndrome. I wish him speedy recovery but it would be too late after all. Bros sincere Nigerian, by the time God exposes you and your cohorts you will definitely change that your name to Occupy Nigeria. We are watching the drama.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

senseless he goat. just try me with ur address and I will be sending u to ur ancestors before dawn.
See persons that have achieved NOTHING in either their private or public life,yet they display this sort HATE and openly threaten VIOLENCE online. If someone like you were to be in power, but God forbid, you would have bombed the opposition into EXILE by now. SMH!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Lets see if he is gonna last in the next 2years.

Are you planning an assasination or coup?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2012
heed101: He that cannot deliver in the first two years will definitely finds it dramatic to deliver the remaining two years. GEJ is battling with corruption syndrome. I wish him speedy recovery but it would be too late after all. Bros sincere Nigerian, by the time God exposes you and your cohorts you will definitely change that your name to Occupy Nigeria. We are watching the drama.

1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads
And please can you list any past president that achieved this in less than 2 years?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by TimePiece(f): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
You wrote:

As long as this thread is concerned my friend, Berem is my spokesperson.
And believe me I am not as deluded as you are.

One thing that you might not have considered is that it is an insult to tell me, a Nigerian, that the hardship i face and feel every goddamn day in this country is termed untrue to you.
I don't know what part of the country you stay in but I can tell you that you most definitely are not representing the majority! You just can't be! Not with your hyper-faluted claims about GEJ's achievements!
And if I may ask, what do you call achievements? Cos all I can see in your posts are regular use of "WILL"s and "IS GOING TO"s.
So, you've adjusted the meaning of achievements to be things that are yet to be done?
"Sincere" or delusional Nigerian, people are so hard up that they're scared that there won't be able to put food on the table the next meal time.
You might claim that hardship didn't start with the GEJ administration but I will tell that no matter how true that is, he, President Jonathan Goodluck himself has more than tripled it.

Deal with it, GEJ is a disappointment!
It doesn't matter how much achievements you import from your dreams to make him look good.

And one more thing pls, you and other sychophants or supporters, whatever you call yourselves, get this fact; GEJ has insulted Nigerians in more ways than they can ever insult him.
Not just in his speech, as the case with Nigerians, but also in his numerous actions.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by thelastPope(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2012
TimePiece:

As long as this thread is concerned my friend, Berem is my spokesperson.
And believe me I am not as deluded as you are.

One thing that you might not have considered is that it is an insult to tell me, a Nigerian, that the hardship i face and feel every goddamn day in this country is termed untrue to you.
I don't know what part of the country you stay in but I can tell you that you most definitely are not representing the majority! You just can't be! Not with your hyper-faluted claims about GEJ's achievements!
And if I may ask, what do you call achievements? Cos all I can see in your posts are regular use of "WILL"s and "IS GOING TO"s.
So, you've adjusted the meaning of achievements to be things that are yet to be done?
"Sincere" or delusional Nigerian, people are so hard up that they're scared that there won't be able to put food on the table the next meal time.
You might claim that hardship didn't start with the GEJ administration but I will tell that no matter how true that is, he, President Jonathan Goodluck himself has more than tripled it.

Deal with it, GEJ is a disappointment!
It doesn't matter how much achievements you import from your dreams to make him look good.

And one more thing pls, you and other sychophants or supporters, whatever you call yourselves, get this fact; GEJ has insulted Nigerians in more ways than they can ever insult him.
Not just in his speech, as the case with Nigerians, but also in his numerous actions.

1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads
And please can you list any past president that achieved this in less than 2 years?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads
Dont mind the SORE LOSERS. They began their campaign of HATE, curses and abuses during 2011 elections and have continued even after the election had been WON and LOST. What do you call such persons if not SORE LOSERS.
These are BAD LOSERS.
While boko haram is manifesting their frustrations in the lose in that election through continuous bombing of innocent citizens, these ones have continued and heightened their campaign of HATE, LIES, ABUSES, INSULTS AND CURSES.
Shame on SORE LOSERS! Shame! Shame!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Its none of your business with whoever i supported.If you are trying so hard with your d.umb threads to make majority of us believe your paymaster is not a DUMBFUCK, you miss road i swear! You better try another public forum to spew your trash!
Sincere 9gerian:
You didn't vote? Ok. I didn't vote too because of my location then. But I supported GEJ online and in my conversations with friends all the way. Who did you support? Are you a SORE LOSER?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
See persons that have achieved NOTHING in either their private or public life,yet they display this sort HATE and openly threaten VIOLENCE online. If someone like you were to be in power, but God forbid, you would have bombed the opposition into EXILE by now. SMH!

damn you talk about achievement.I pay my bills and work hard to live a good live.unlike you dat live on crumbs from polithievicians.so you scared of my threats lol.good news for you d revolution is coming so soon .can't wait to waste your likes and ur boss d way ghaddaffi was wasted.you better run now before it effing too late scoundrel.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by PointB: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
I actually think it's the acme of foolishness to go on facebook with your picture and all that personal information to rain insult and abuses on the president.

Does it occur to you that security agents might be keeping a dossier of such people as potential dissidents or something more sinister?

How do you think Intelligence Agencies world wide build a personality profile of individuals?

Perhaps it might be useless to the present administration, but you can't be too sure how those information may be deployed and used in 10 or 20 years time.

Essentially, those who thread the path of open ignominy should not throw caution into the wind. Calibrate your 'attack!'

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Its none of your business with whoever i supported.If you are trying so hard with your d.umb threads to make majority of us believe your paymaster is not a DUMBFUCK, you miss road i swear! You better try another public forum to spew your trash!

grin I DEY FEEL YOU
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by 1025: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2012
personally, i will never take it lightly with anyone that calls jonathan UNFORTUNATE on facebook or nairaland.
he is our president no matter what and must be treated as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka Calls For Division Of Nig; Says He Fears No Arrest (Old VIDEO) / Oduah, Ekwunife Lead Number Of Sponsored Bills At The National Assembly / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.