Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11207 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Apologies accepted Ifihearam
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by kokoA(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Trojavirus: The culture of insulting leadership has been there for a while because previous government failed to deliver on their promises but insult in Jonathan's time is more pronounced because of the social media and moreso he is from the minority with threat from one of the major tribes to make his regime ungovernable.
I admire the man that despite all these he still keep his cool, if it were Buhari, the internet would have been shut down long time, that is war against indiscipline.
what has being from minority ethnic group got to with this oga? Late yaradua was nicknamed "baba go-slow" and equally 'Yarbed' by Nigerians so wtf are you saying? Or yaradua was from the 'minority' to? Jonathan is simply being despised by many Nigerians because he is failing and Nigerians are not blind except those who have allowed ethnic and religious sentiments cloud their minds. I know the goodwill GEJ enjoyed here on nairaland before the election, we heard words like "I will vote for GEJ not PDP" and many more. For somebody to come up and say he is being criticize because he is from the minority is one of the most unintelligent thing I have heard lately.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by onagoodday1: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The purpose of elections all over the world is to usher in leaders for good governance. 2011 elections had come and GONE FOREVER. The 2011 elections ushered in President Jonathan to deliver good governance for the people of Nigeria in the next 4yrs. Despite the huge COMPLEXITIES and COMPLICATIONS of our country, and the UNPRECEDENTED distraction of Boko haram, the incumbent is doing his best to deliver good governance. The efforts of the govt are beginning to yield good fruits.
The thread opened 2 days ago about public power supply confirm the fact that majority of Nigerians are seeing IMPROVED power supply. As I write this comment, power supply in my area has been on for 4days now, no blink. I have NEVER experienced this sort of thing ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
Various interventions have been created to reduce unemployment. The 1,200 persons who won the YOUWIN first edition are getting grants to grow their businesses and employ other Nigerians. The second edition of YOUWIN is currently on and only few days ago, a thread was opened on NL for persons shortlisted to share information. Also about 50,000 graduates are currently being recruited by the FG and will be attached to various private companies and business for 1yr but their salaries will be paid by the govt for the period. Another 370,000 un-skilled and semi-skilled Nigerians will be employed nationwide for public works and paid monthly stipends. These direct interventions will complement the jobs being created in the agric sector, various construction sites(roads, rails, housing,etc), new universities,etc
The moribund rail transport system is coming back to life.
All previously impassable roads have either been repaired or are being repaired. Massive construction of federal highways is currently going on at a much higher pace.
New universities are being created to improve access and reduce the number of Nigerians who travel outside the country to seek higher education. The universities will also create jobs for academic and non-academic staff. Existing universities are receiving more funding than ever before.
Our airports are receiving very impressive face lift. Most of them are presently un-recognisable from the rot they were before.
Farmers are currently recieving DIRECT help from govt like NEVER before.
Shameful and fraudulent elections are now a thing of the past.
I can go on and on.
I dare to ask, WHAT MORE can a people ask for after an election?

you are on point..thank God objective comments still exists
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen...Ifihearam = Sincere9gerian. Prove me wrong!! Low life eediot. Msheww

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
shiloh: Ladies and Gentlemen...Ifihearam = Sincere9gerian. Prove me wrong!! Low life eediot. Msheww
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by sashbaby(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
The 2011 elections had been WON and LOST...
2011 Election is OVER. Pls can we UNITE for NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!!
PAID TO RUN WHAT U CALL MOUTH. BIG FOOOOOOL
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Concept(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

All those who insult the president are bigots! Just check their posts. They are the bunch of people who feel they have lost power and would do anything to bring the president down. But they are just fooolish because they are obviously the minority. The president will win again in 2015 and then we will see if they are going to commit suicide. Lol

This kind of response above happens when we let sentiment overrides our logical reasonning. I will not gain anything by running down Mr. President if he is a performer even if I did not vote for him, that would have been a good reference for me to regret my action. To be honest some of the things going on under Mr. President will not happen with someone who knows how to exercise power. He may wish to do good but it seems he does not have what it takes. GEJ has failed me & if 85% of Nigerians can say this, I am not talking about the beneficiaries of this corrupt government, I mean real hard working Nigerians whom with all their effort to survive hardship have kept up with miserable lives then Mr. President needs to change his strategy.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by UfuomaUN(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
miiraaj: My Favourite theory.

THE RETARDEEN's THEORY which states that 'THE MORE A RETARDEEN TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN THE MORE HE SHOWS HIS RETARDNESS.
EXACTLY!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Ikwerefistson: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tolexander: A group, the Niger Delta Youth Initiative for Positive Change, has appealed to Nigerian youths to desist from insulting the country’s President on Facebook and other social media.

The group said some Nigerians had taken delight in using abusive words against President Goodluck Jonathan, adding that such attitude was not common in other countries.

National Coordinator of the group, Mr. David Ato, who made this call while speaking with newsmen in Port Harcourt on Friday, explained that President Goodluck Jonathan meant well for Nigerians.

Ato stated that the President needed the support of Nigerians, including youths, to be able to deliver on his election promises.

He said people using abusive words against the President should realise that Jonathan did not create the economic and political problems facing the country.

Ato said, “The youth should desist from using abusive words against the President of the country. We should learn how to respect our leaders and we need to support him because we elected him into that office.

“Insulting him on Facebook and other social media is not the best. The truth is that Nigeria has been facing a lot of economic and political problems for a long time. President Jonathan did not create these problems.”

He, however, urged the President to begin to deliver on his election promises in 2013, adding that Nigerians were waiting anxiously to see the manifestation of his transformation agenda.

Ato, who expressed optimism that Nigerians would soon begin to enjoy the dividends of democracy, also charged Jonathan to address the problem of insecurity, especially in the northern part of the country.

He decried the continued onslaught against innocent Nigerians by the Boko Haram sect, even as he called on Nigerians not to relent in praying for an end to the bomb attacks in the North.

He argued that the situation in the North was adversely affecting the image and economy of the country, adding that no investor would invest in a crisis-ridden environment.

Calling on security agents to relate with members of the public on security issues, Ato said such measure could help to improve intelligence gathering.
http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-insult-jonathan-on-facebook/
ya let dm enjoy while it last.is it becos gej is a democrat.kan such hapan wen emperor obj ws in power.by nw seun go done produce d lyks of eko ile symnex,nd odar yaraba tribal haters or replace dm.rubish
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ujchief(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections.
@sincere 9jrian, u were not here in Nl 2011, u registered August 2012, how come u quote Nl events of 2011? We know u, and this ur new moniker will stil end up like the old one, only this time around, with bigger shame for all the lies and half baked truth u and ur gang publish here.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Memphis357(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

How does a president with a 4 year tenure fail woefully in less than 2 years? You are not making sense!
And how has someone failed woefully when he has:
1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
4. Conducted some of the best elections in the history of Nigeria
5. Renovated our airports
6. Created 400 Almajiri schools. A demography that has been negleted for ages
7. Sustained the Amnesty program
8. Increased our foreign reserve
9. Is fixing our roads
10. Signed FOI bill and repealed the official secrets act.
If that is woeful failure, then what is success?
Fool!!!
You forgot to add an all time record. Your dumb person of a president and his administration squandered 5 trillion naira in TWO fucking years with absolutely NOTHING to show for it apart from squalor and poverty. Can you honestly compare the economy we had in 1996 and now and say to yourself that we have improved a whole lot? If this is what you call success,you're just a fucking retarding,sick and demented fellow.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Ikwerefistson: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
miiraaj: My Favourite theory.

THE RETARDEEN's THEORY which states that 'THE MORE A RETARDEEN TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN THE MORE HE SHOWS HIS RETARDNESS.
una go tire
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Memphis357(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

How does a president with a 4 year tenure fail woefully in less than 2 years? You are not making sense!
1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
kokoA: what has being from minority ethnic group got to with this oga? Late yaradua was nicknamed "baba go-slow" and equally 'Yarbed' by Nigerians so wtf are you saying? Or yaradua was from the 'minority' to? Jonathan is simply being despised by many Nigerians because he is failing and Nigerians are not blind except those who have allowed ethnic and religious sentiments cloud their minds. I know the goodwill GEJ enjoyed here on nairaland before the election, we heard words like "I will vote for GEJ not PDP" and many more. For somebody to come up and say he is being criticize because he is from the minority is one of the most unintelligent thing I have heard lately.
Some criticism are objective but you cannot rule out ethnic motivation.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
e.code:
Please ppeople should stop insulting Mr. President because he is trying is best. Only if Nigerian could put on the garment of patient and give him a benefit of doubt that he is not clueless but taking us on a journey of transformation which only takes time and require our patient. Let's reserve our comment still the end of his tenure before releasing your venom in words on him if he didn't do well. The office of the President should be respected. Nigerians need the attitude revolution of the mind. Let's change our mindset. God bless Nigera.
my broda for how long shall we put on d garment of patience for pdp government, we have been wearing it since 13 yrs now yet no change,I don't know about other nl members o but my garment of patience is in tatters, it d boot of impatience I have put on now to kick out pdp come 2015.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by aljharem(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
ujchief:
@sincere 9jrian, u were not here in Nl 2011, u registered August 2012, how come u quote Nl events of 2011? We know u, and this ur new moniker will stil end up like the old one, only this time around, with bigger shame for all the lies and half baked truth u and ur gang publish here.

grin grin grin grin grin good

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by awodman: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

And how much were you paid for all these defensive propaganda?
#JustAsking#
Is thr anytin he mentioned thr Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ is false??..if yes disprove dem point by point
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
All of these is because he's their 'brother'.
Although some insulting remarks are quite unnecessary like 'retardeen'.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by aljharem(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
stillwater: All of these is because he's their 'brother'.
Although some insulting remarks are quite unnecessary like 'retardeen'.

what of Yaraslow used on Yara'dua

Or Mr Ugly used on OBJ ? Any public office holder should be prepared to be insulted by both the opposition and displeased citizens. It is part of the service since no one can satisfy everyone in a country. Leader have nicknames.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by sashbaby(f): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Memphis357:
Fool!!!
You forgot to add an all time record. Your dumb person of a president and his administration squandered 5 trillion naira in TWO fucking years with absolutely NOTHING to show for it apart from squalor and poverty. Can you honestly compare the economy we had in 1996 and now and say to yourself that we have improved a whole lot? If this is what you call success,you're just a fucking retarding,sick and demented fellow.
u forgot to add senseless loss of lives,policy somersault,job loss,increasing local and foreign debt and blatant lies peddled by GEJ administration. How about all the probes, findings, reports and committees set up by this clueless govt. No implementation just buried reports. Ogun fire all those on NL talking trash.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Knowyaself(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
I personally don't believe in employing insults to resolve issues. This goes for any sort of relationship - husband n wife, employer n employee, governor n d governed, etc. I consider d pple that do such as stupid and uncivilised. Critism is different from insults - the prevalence of this only goes to show how much our ethics n moral values have degenerated.
In my oppinion, freedom of speech should only be allowed in civilised countries like d UK n US, not in a place like Nigeria where most people find it hard to drive home their views without insulting others. Rubbish
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Shanshani: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wetin carry him go there in the first,any old person weh no shame ride donkey you know say donkey no go shame trowey him.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by tboyunited: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
I he want the reply of nigerian that is why he keep using facebook, when he's tired he knows what to do
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by TimePiece(f): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
alj harem:

what of Yaraslow used on Yara'dua

Or Mr Ugly used on OBJ ? Any public office holder should be prepared to be insulted by both the opposition and displeased citizens. It is part of the service since no one can satisfy everyone in a country. Leader have nicknames.

Exactly!
OBJ got called all sorts of names; was being associated facially with non-existing animals just to make fun of his looks that he had no business in creating!
How much more GEJ who has been nothing but a big disgrace to many Nigerians who voted him in.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by COOLDUN: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

1. Improved power
2. Improved agriculture
3. Restored the railway
9. Is fixing our roads

All these achievements are done where? In your dreams or reality? I believe that the best achievements of a failed man are recorded in dreamland. If it is in Nigeria of today that you are telling us these achievements of GEJ, you are a bloody liar. What about security? All the people who risked their lives to vote to GEJ even in the northern Nigeria towns are today termed as losers and liars right? You are very correct. If there is real election in Nigeria, then 2015 will decide who the losers are.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by nagoma(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, no amount of appeal will soften the heart of children of the DEVIL. These abuses and insults started during 2011 elections and have continued with higher intensity thereafter. It is the LOSERS in that election that have vowed never to get over defeat.
Shame on BAD LOSERS!!
Shame on BAD-BELLE people!!
Shame on HATERS!!

Shame on cluelessness. Shame on the Reterdeen . Shame on corrupt leadership. Shame on anti- people policies.
Shame on you since you can't look Jonathan in the face and tell him the truth - that he has not demonstrated the ability to move Nigeria forward and that he clearly has no capacity to work as an effective President for Nigeria . Shame on you.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by SeunPlus(f): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikwere fist son: ya let dm enjoy while it last.is it becos gej is a democrat.kan such hapan wen emperor obj ws in power.by nw seun go done produce d lyks of eko ile symnex,nd odar yaraba tribal haters or replace dm.rubish
Its because OBJ is not a retardeen like the Retardeen General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RGFRN)
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by kolokolobi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
For the paid foot soldiers of gej telling us that Jonathan did not create Nigeria's problems its a no brainer. I also did not create nigeria's problems but I did not run for president cos if I did it means I take responcibility for getting those problems solved. NEXT.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by deletrue: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The purpose of elections all over the world is to usher in leaders for good governance. 2011 elections had come and GONE FOREVER. The 2011 elections ushered in President Jonathan to deliver good governance for the people of Nigeria in the next 4yrs. Despite the huge COMPLEXITIES and COMPLICATIONS of our country, and the UNPRECEDENTED distraction of Boko haram, the incumbent is doing his best to deliver good governance. The efforts of the govt are beginning to yield good fruits.
The thread opened 2 days ago about public power supply confirm the fact that majority of Nigerians are seeing IMPROVED power supply. As I write this comment, power supply in my area has been on for 4days now, no blink. I have NEVER experienced this sort of thing ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
Various interventions have been created to reduce unemployment. The 1,200 persons who won the YOUWIN first edition are getting grants to grow their businesses and employ other Nigerians. The second edition of YOUWIN is currently on and only few days ago, a thread was opened on NL for persons shortlisted to share information. Also about 50,000 graduates are currently being recruited by the FG and will be attached to various private companies and business for 1yr but their salaries will be paid by the govt for the period. Another 370,000 un-skilled and semi-skilled Nigerians will be employed nationwide for public works and paid monthly stipends. These direct interventions will complement the jobs being created in the agric sector, various construction sites(roads, rails, housing,etc), new universities,etc
The moribund rail transport system is coming back to life.
All previously impassable roads have either been repaired or are being repaired. Massive construction of federal highways is currently going on at a much higher pace.
New universities are being created to improve access and reduce the number of Nigerians who travel outside the country to seek higher education. The universities will also create jobs for academic and non-academic staff. Existing universities are receiving more funding than ever before.
Our airports are receiving very impressive face lift. Most of them are presently un-recognisable from the rot they were before.
Farmers are currently recieving DIRECT help from govt like NEVER before.
Shameful and fraudulent elections are now a thing of the past.
I can go on and on.
I dare to ask, WHAT MORE can a people ask for after an election?
bros., what i dislike here is why should someone appeal to people who are highly abnormal, indesciple and top haters to stop using abusive words for the president. My questions is where were this group when one of the sociatal deviants called Bakare was reigning abusive words on the president's wife directly? I mean is this group not having laptops, smartphones to fire back at those people who are, right from time lack proper up bringing? These are people, according to this writer, who have failed elections, therefore, become highly frustrated.
Please, next time, do not make this appeal any more. They are people who, even if jonah performs miracle, will continue to see nothing. Thank you.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
ujchief:
Yes, I got registered a few months ago but its very easy to decipher those who have been supporting this govt all the while and those who been in opposition camps all the while. Some even say it categorically that they didn't vote for the govt. Again I only got registered then but I was coming here as a guest though not as frequent as now. Immediately I got registered and saw the high degree of HATE, attacks and propaganda against the incumbent, I immediately volunteered to take on the propagandists and HATERS. These SORE LOSERS have been fighting the incumbent from all angles since after the election. How can we develop nationally if we continue in this partisan acrimony in and out of election. Just imagine, if immediately after the election in Lagos, the PDP went underground and starting fighting tooth and nail to make Lagos ungovernable. They stir up protests to oppose Lekki toll gates and LASU school fees increment, sponsor kidnapping of people here and there, bomb some parts of Lagos,etc Do you think with all those distraction that Lagos would still have achieved whatever it claims to have achieved or still rake in N30billion monthly?
The point I'v been making is that we should draw a line between elections and national development. After elections, all waring camps should unite for the purpose of national development. The level of HATE some persons display online gives them away as persons capable of vandalizing public infrastructure, including public power supply infrastructure. If they do or sponsor such things, are they promoting or hurting development?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by OsunOriginal: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
2011 Election is OVER. Pls can we UNITE for NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.

Shut up your mouth you brainless id.iot. Who is insulting Jonathan because their candidate lost in 2011? Is this all you can deduce from the complaints of Nigerians?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by olatunde1234: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tolexander: why must we be insulting our dear president that brought facebook to nigeria?
'thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria'!
what do you mean? Am on facebook before GEJ become nigeria president, i dont get your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Reps Panel Resolved To Summon VP Osinbajo, Magu, Oyo-Ita, Others / Senator Elisha Abbo Misses Beginning Of Trial / Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.