Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11209 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by lacasa: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Mtscheeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2012
What the fucck are you spewing? Make i go comot all my pisure and info for facebook because of security forces so that dem go arrest me because i insult your president? Very well then! Its either your president arrests all his haters on facebook or he shuts down facebook entirely.
PointB: I actually think it's the acme of foolishness to go on facebook with your picture and all that personal information to rain insult and abuses on the president.

Does it occur to you that security agents might be keeping a dossier of such people as potential dissidents or something more sinister?

How do you think Intelligence Agencies world wide build a personality profile of individuals?

Perhaps it might be useless to the present administration, but you can't be too sure how those information may be deployed and used in 10 or 20 years time.

Essentially, those who thread the path of open ignominy should not throw caution into the wind. Calibrate your 'attack!'
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by PointB: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: What the fucck are you spewing? Make i go comot all my pisure and info for facebook because of security forces so that dem go arrest me because i insult your president? Very well then! Its either your president arrests all his haters on facebook or he shuts down facebook entirely.

Read my post again, slowly this time around, you will understand what the 'fucck I'm spewing.'
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Osiris211: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Yeah, hit that modafucker harder!!!! cool

berem: Its none of your business with whoever i supported.If you are trying so hard with your d.umb threads to make majority of us believe your paymaster is not a DUMBFUCK, you miss road i swear! You better try another public forum to spew your trash!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Osiris211: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2012
This lady is on fire with heavy punch lines.

*Quietly opens the freezer and reach out to my chilled can of coke*

This is it cool kiss cool

berem: What the fucck are you spewing? Make i go comot all my pisure and info for facebook because of security forces so that dem go arrest me because i insult your president? Very well then! Its either your president arrests all his haters on facebook or he shuts down facebook entirely.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2012
Lol! But seriously i get so raged with anger when i come to nairaland and see some peeps without basic facts defending jonathan.just tell me one single thing he has done to make nigerians that voted for him happy.The man has failed totally!
Osiris.211:
This lady is on fire with heavy punch lines.

*Quietly opens the freezer and reach out to my chilled can of coke*

This is it cool kiss cool

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2012

Miss,big thumbs up to you.and to d gej dedicated butt lickers.is no trick a bad product won't sell irrespective of the marketing strategy.your boss is an award winning failure.damn the January subsidy goof,electricity new price and the performing minister removal are also large flops by your boss.the unhindered corruption in his administration is sickening. the executive deliberate killing of all probe against their oil thieves friend is another issue. coupled with the way your boss talks like an agbero without thinking issues through before saying jargons on national media.plus reducing the presidency to an ijaw affair.the celebrated railway project by all you sycophants is just 40km/hr when countries like Angola gat railway of 130km/hr.China just launch a 300km/hr.to all d ass lickers tell ur boss we ain't buying the no shoes fables anymore.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by oyin01(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2012
Seriously, Name 10 things done by jona that has done that has affected the common man. even the almighty Barack obama recieves daily insult on facebook, twitter, instagram ............. name it. Even Jesus himsef was insulted, so who is Jona to escape our insult?? Fellow Nigerians, #Legooo#
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: ...but GEJ can keep insulting us!!!
GEJ has not seen anything yet.
you are my nairalander of the year.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2012
oyin01: Seriously, Name 10 things done by jona that has done that has affected the common man. even the almighty Barack obama recieves daily insult on facebook, twitter, instagram ............. name it. Even Jesus himsef was insulted, so who is Jona to escape our insult?? Fellow Nigerians, #Legooo#
nafdac approved
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Lol! But seriously i get so raged with anger when i come to nairaland and see some peeps without basic facts defending jonathan.just tell me one single thing he has done to make nigerians that voted for him happy.The man has failed totally!

Them go tear your skintight o. Just say GEJ for 2015 - 2019. That weakens them because it goes with the power of the blood of Jesus
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

Miss,big thumbs up to you.and to d gej dedicated butt lickers.is no trick a bad product won't sell irrespective of the marketing strategy.your boss is an award winning failure.damn the January subsidy goof,electricity new price and the performing minister removal are also large flops by your boss.the unhindered corruption in his administration is sickening. the executive deliberate killing of all probe against their oil thieves friend is another issue. coupled with the way your boss talks like an agbero without thinking issues through before saying jargons on national media.plus reducing the presidency to an ijaw affair.the celebrated railway project by all you sycophants is just 40km/hr when countries like Angola gat railway of 130km/hr.China just launch a 300km/hr.to all d ass lickers tell ur boss we ain't buying the no shoes fables anymore.
Lol...the HATERS now count the sacking of a "performing minister" as one of the "ATROCITIES" of the incumbent or the reasons why they think he has failed. Very soon, the HATERS will soon run out of points. That same "performing minister" was appointed by the "cluelFUL" incumbent. He was a minister for over a year, and all thru when he was a minister, did the HATERS ever post any comment to acknowledge the "performing minister". Its like ministers start performing in the eyes of HATERS after they'r out of office. When GEJ leaves office in 2019, he too will be referred to as "performing president" by the HATERS, who would by then have seen another person to HATE.
POINT OF CORRECTION: the functioning rail lines now do a speed of 60 to 70km per hour and not 40km per hr. You dont have to LIE to make your point. Again, we point at these as ACHIEVEMENT because these rail lines were not functioning prior to now.
The Abuja-Ibadan rail line is standard and when completed will do a speed of 150km per hr. It is already about 50% completion(real work on it started about 2yrs ago). The Lagos-Ibadan rail line also started recently and is standard too. The Chinese 300km per hr rail line was not built in 2yrs or was it? Let us know HATER
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

another award winning post of the year,thumbs up.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by solomon111(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2012
It is sad to see that the anti-GEJ camp has not provided relevant and accurate rebuttals against the pro-GEJ camp.
Make all of una go sit down jor.
Mscheww.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2012
hey hey hey the nd group is right - it is just not nice to insult mentally challenged people now is it?

can't you see jona is trying - two years ago he could bare string togehher coherent sentences - now he tells you "i don't give a damn", "i came to create wealth not eradicate poverty " with smooth delivery

give him another year and he will be give smooth and seamless promises to deliver nigeria to the promised land in 2019
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol...the HATERS now count the sacking of a "performing minister" as one of the "ATROCITIES" of the incumbent or the reasons why they think he has failed. Very soon, the HATERS will soon run out of points. That same "performing minister" was appointed by the "cluelFUL" incumbent. He was a minister for over a year, and all thru when he was a minister, did the HATERS ever post any comment to acknowledge the "performing minister". Its like ministers start performing in the eyes of HATERS after they'r out of office. When GEJ leaves office in 2019, he too will be referred to as "performing president" by the HATERS, who would by then have seen another person to HATE.
POINT OF CORRECTION: the functioning rail lines now do a speed of 60 to 70km per hour and not 40km per hr. You dont have to LIE to make your point. Again, we point at these as ACHIEVEMENT because these rail lines were not functioning prior to now.
The Abuja-Ibadan rail line is standard and when completed will do a speed of 150km per hr. It is already about 50% completion(real work on it started about 2yrs ago). The Lagos-Ibadan rail line also started recently and is standard too. The Chinese 300km per hr rail line was not built in 2yrs or was it? Let us know HATER

even the sworn enemy knowns nnaji is performing.your sick master can discard nnaji in a jiffy but can spare a failure like dizani gross double standard.guy you can lie all you want I watched the transport minister commissioning the lag--kano and he stated it categorically that it is 40km/hr.and your naija railway white elephant project .we ain't buying this poo.a government that has not delievered on less than $10 billion project is proposing a $200 billion project.bros talk another lie joor.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Midastorch: And as for ur Mr sore loser(insincere Nigerian) for trying to make us believe what is noh u will noh knw peace,if you're by any chance enjoying crumbs under Mr presidents table,the crumbs will be toxic n poisonous to u and every member of ur family buh if u re a hardworking man that's just clueless lyk GEJ my curse will noh come to pass.buh if u re enjoying frm Jonathan's table everythin u re enjoying frm it will turn into sorrows for you.same goes to that senseless Ato.u need to go outthere and see how ppl re sufffering big tym.
7 gbosa
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2012
kokoA: Nigerians sef! This I a very simple instruction "Don't insult Jonathan on Facebook". You can do it on twitter, nairaland, etc but NOT FACEBOOk! He brought facebook to Nigeria for your information! Can't you people just respect him for that?
the man too should respect us by giving us the fresh air that he promised
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111: It is sad to see that the anti-GEJ camp has not provided relevant and accurate rebuttals against the pro-GEJ camp.
Make all of una go sit down jor.
Mscheww.

who be dis cow self.my problem with my n.d peeps is dat you guys are a myopic lots.obj gat the most criticism from we Yorubas .poverty no know tribe bros.let me give u a personal experience. I was traveling from onitsha to Lagos.petrol sells 135 in most eastern and n.Delta filling stations.asap we cross to the s.west it was 97 again.moral of the story the January protest was a liberation of Nigerians but you guys played the ethnic card.meanwhile u guys suffer this issue even more than we facing the arms of your brute son.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2012
thelastPope:

All those who insult the president are bigots! Just check their posts. They are the bunch of people who feel they have lost power and would do anything to bring the president down. But they are just fooolish because they are obviously the minority. The president will win again in 2015 and then we will see if they are going to commit suicide. Lol
win?says who?unless pdp do their thing again,that is rig the election,if 2015 election is free and fair my dog would defeat GEJ
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by segunsd: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Okay so we tried heaping insults on him and it didn't change anything. In fact he started to act off worse than he initially showed. So my fellow Nigerians we shall begin to save our saliva for better things say prayers. We'll pray for him na and cast out every demon of cluelessness. We shall continue to advice and pray for him. So help us God.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by taharqa: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
jmaine: If all insults could dethrone him as your President and CIC . . . .It would have been productive, but as it stands....

All rants and insult without yield is a sheer waste of time....You all have 2 more years of unyielding screams to go

Indulge in it brethrensgrin
GBAM!!!.... I dont even know why ppl are disturbing themselves. I say, let dem 'curse' on...
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
oyin01: Seriously, Name 10 things done by jona that has done that has affected the common man. even the almighty Barack obama recieves daily insult on facebook, twitter, instagram ............. name it. Even Jesus himsef was insulted, so who is Jona to escape our insult?? Fellow Nigerians, #Legooo#

My dear I will buy u coke for dis statement. Lol! Bt come o,all dese paid GEJ's supporters,una chop winch. Have u listened to any call in programme on tv n esp on radio and hrd d bitter voices of nigerians speaking against ur boss. Or have u gone out to d streets and see men gatheres in a group discussing politics or in a bus?? Nigerians are angry wit ur clueless boss and majority of dem voted for dem. They r angry n bitter cos dey did nt nargain for dis.

Why won't we we insult him...when he came into power thinking dat d "luck syndrome" will see him thru. He is a FAILURE.... He should stop loioking for sympathy from us and do d work we put him dere for. Less talk and more action! Shikena. What a lily-minded leader.

@Berem...I dey feel u joor. Come 2015 we r booting d motherf..ker ouutttt!!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Midastorch(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
I really wish we can pick that Nigerian that can take us to the promise land.yeah,I'm yoruba buh I don't fucking care what tribe thhe person comes frm even if the person is from Kanuri.all we want is change and better life for ordinary Nigerian.Bleep tribe,Bleep ethnicity,Bleep language all we want is a that honest Nigerian.GEJ definitely has failed only if he will this 2013.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
AND YOU THINK YOU'VE WRITTEN SOMETHING WORTH READING?

..THE WAY AND MANNER IN WHICH YOU GO ABT INSULTING YOUR MAMA AND PAPA THINKING YOU ARE INSULTING GEJ TELLS ME YOUR LEVEL OF POVERTY...EWU MOTHERCAT.
Osiris.211:
Mr. Ato, but it's okay when Niger Deltan youths combined with other paid internet mongrels insult other zonal political leaders and call them names like "rascals" , "Osama bn Buhari" and other demeaning names, right?

Respect is mutual and until you stop sending maggots to populate online forums and other micro blogging sites with lies on how you are transforming Nigeria, which I find more insulting than any direct name calling, you won't have any peace.

wetin una see sef?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
My dear there is no need for people to pretend that all is well.nigerians are angry! People are suffering! No security of lives and property,no jobs,no light,inadequate basic amenities and yet some paid pdp buffoons say i shouldnt insult the president? Sure,he will never smell Aso Rock come 2015!
shiloh:

My dear I will buy u coke for dis statement. Lol! Bt come o,all dese paid GEJ's supporters,una chop winch. Have u listened to any call in programme on tv n esp on radio and hrd d bitter voices of nigerians speaking against ur boss. Or have u gone out to d streets and see men gatheres in a group discussing politics or in a bus?? Nigerians are angry wit ur clueless boss and majority of dem voted for dem. They r angry n bitter cos dey did nt nargain for dis.

Why won't we we insult him...when he came into power thinking dat d "luck syndrome" will see him thru. He is a FAILURE.... He should stop loioking for sympathy from us and do d work we put him dere for. Less talk and more action! Shikena. What a lily-minded leader.

@Berem...I dey feel u joor. Come 2015 we r booting d motherf..ker ouutttt!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is really no point in saying it, vulgar and abusive languages is a typical South West thing and if you take that away from them, what will they use to compensate for their timid nature ....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Symphony007: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
What the heck!! That's all nigerians know, insult and abuse him, call him "clueless" or "retardee" it does'nt affect him or bring change to nigeria. If you want a better nigeria it's gonna take more than abusing your leaders on social network.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Symphony007: What the heck!! That's all nigerians know, insult and abuse him, call him "clueless" or "retardee" it does'nt affect him or bring change to nigeria. If you want a better nigeria it's gonna take more than abusing your leaders on social network.

If he doesn't like d insults he should resign nw...no b him mate for oda countries dey resign?? Bt as for insult kam...he will kip getting it as long as he does nt take dat his lazy bu.tt off dat chair he is sitting on n work!!

As since Nigerians have refused to revolt and ve decided to use social media as dier only weapon den d insults will kip coming in...so he should deal wit it!

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Akshow: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: There is really no point in saying it, vulgar and abusive languages is a typical South West thing and if you take that away from them, what will they use to compensate for their timid nature ....mtcheew
What brought about south west again in this discussion? Ewu gambia. take your bigoted twisted clueless and senseless self to river Niger and take a dive in. Or better still take your hate infested mind to a highway and let a trailer run your miserable life down. Anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gombe Assembly Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Buba Galadima: Declaring Bandits Terrorists Is Waste Of Time, They’re Faceless / Unity List: Consensus Candidacy Threatens APC February 26 Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.