Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11208 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by gabbytabby: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abuse, insult and a demonstrated lack of respect just shows others how you are raised or what you have become.

Taken that GEJ does has stooges on NL you can take it as an opportunity to get info on what is happening, make suggestions on what alternatives you have been dwelling on that benefit your countrymen or if you are passionate enough offer your services to your country and let others who know you as a man to be trusted, person with integrity and a people champion vote you into office.

We need to encourage our president as Nigerians are not an easy lot to govern.

Mr President let's all have a happy new year oh.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: If he isnt reading facebook,how did he know he is being insulted? Its either he reads it directly or indirectly.was he thinking of using facebook to win the heart of nigerians? Unfortunately it didnt work for him.only 2yrs of his tenure,trillions of naira has gone missing! What will happen in the next 2yrs? The earlier you realise your president is clueless,the better for you.

Forgive my asking,what's your educational qualification again?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by idirect(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2012

Retardeen is not doing well. Those son of b.itch that feed from the crumbs that drop from his table will never tell him the truth. I have a prayer for the pro-gej team “May God run the life of every one you mischievous/­rogue attack dog/PDP member the way Jonathan steer Nigeria.."
Amen?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Honorarium u never still changewe dey approach new year please change your mentality.

Honorarium grin good u remember ur name.
By the way, its not us that raise this issue but one useless morrafucker Otto. Even the retardeen is ok with his insults, so what the ffuck is ottos business.
The new yr come in peace to us all and I promise a new approach if I see sincerity of purpose and responsible actions backed up with verifiable facts.
If not, present approach continues with all vigour. Gone are the days of prayers. Recent events seems to suggest that these hypocrites respond more to insults and curses.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Good you better keep shaking your head in pity of yourself

Pls, don't bring me into this, oga... Spare me all those ish abegi... No get time for all that craps and trash.
One thing stand for sure, whatever has a beginning has an end.
One day, an end would definitely come to corrupt practices in various arms of the government in Nigeria. And all the debauched leaders, their bands and bandwagons shall be wiped out utterly.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
idirect: Retardeen is not doing well. Those son of b.itch that feed from the crumbs that drop from his table will never tell him the truth. I have a prayer for the pro-gej team “May God run the life of every one you mischievous/­rogue attack dog/PDP member the way Jonathan steer Nigeria.."

Amen ooo grin
Double portion of miserable Anenihs in their lives will resurface to torment them. Afterall they see nothing bad with it.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ode! Go google am na. Why you dey ask me?
ifihearam:

angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
gabbytabby: Abuse, insult and a demonstrated lack of respect just shows others how you are raised or what you have become.

Taken that GEJ does has stooges on NL you can take it as an opportunity to get info on what is happening, make suggestions on what alternatives you have been dwelling on that benefit your countrymen or if you are passionate enough offer your services to your country and let others who know you as a man to be trusted, person with integrity and a people champion vote you into office.

We need to encourage our president as Nigerians are not an easy lot to govern.

Mr President let's all have a happy new year oh.

Your intro is fantastic but I take exception to the statement where you said GEJ has stooges here,everyone whether good or a bad leader must have loyalists and not necessarily stooges,everyright minded citizen should be a patriot and not an enemy of the state....so I will appreciate if you rephrase that word stooge to patriots.

If you love your country you must respect the president and only rebels abuse or curse their president that shows according to you how they were brought up,I will not be shocked if some of them here abuse their parents at home.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by haybel: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
grin can't stop laughing,"ewu gambia of a president" but seriously oga GEJ has turned this country into a cememntary of hope,for the 1st time yuletide season wasn't worth its hype,our brothers outside refused to come home,the one that managed to come got shot. When the head is weak diseaster is inevitable
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

damn you that can't understand mosun- Ade simple English.asking about another fellow academic qualifications. I no blame you dumbness runs in the blood of the Prexy and his surrogates e.g ifhearam,insincere Nigerian and shit.ty butt suckers and brainless scoundrels.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders: God don dey bring confusion for the evil people side.mosun-ade strike ifhearam back.y'all bunch of uncivilized nitwit.

Kikikikikii!!!My brother na so I see am oo. Even God sef no dey support their clueless boss,see as dem wan chop each oda raw! HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
haybel: grin can't stop laughing,"ewu gambia of a president" but seriously oga GEJ has turned this country into a cememntary of hope,for the 1st time yuletide season wasn't worth its hype,our brothers outside refused to come home,the one that managed to come got shot. When the head is weak diseaster is inevitable

You can say that again bro....
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

damn you that can't understand mosun- Ade simple English.asking about another fellow academic qualifications. I no blame you dumbness runs in the blood of the Prexy and his surrogates e.g ifhearam,insincere Nigerian and shit.ty butt suckers and brainless scoundrels.
abeg no kill me with laffgrin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
idirect:
Retardeen is not doing well. Those son of b.itch that feed from the crumbs that drop from his table will never tell him the truth. I have a prayer for the pro-gej team “May God run the life of every one you mischievous/­rogue attack dog/PDP member the way Jonathan steer Nigeria.."
Amen?

I say a resounding AMEN to that and I pray for you and all anti GEJ that may GOd bring into speedy manifestation all the abuses and curses you have said to against the president to your lives and your family. God is a God of principles whatever you sow you reap this will befall all of you and your family 2013 from the very first day.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by tpapi: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
I will miss gej by d time he finishes his 2nd term in 2019
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by idirect(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

lol
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

I really don't trade words with nonentities like you but because you mentioned my name then I should only tell you how stupid you are,well I don't blame you its nairaland I blame because you okoro can sign up here for free. Idioottt
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Ode

I photocopy you trillion times... Your post shows how immatured you are, grow up!

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by idirect(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

I say a resounding AMEN
You just said amen to God's wrath
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
tpapi: I will miss gej by d time he finishes his 2nd term in 2019

before then the constitution go don make room for Third term. Lol
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
People earn respect,there is no politician that deserves respect in nigeria.

Who do you do a thief that stole common bread in nigeria,muderfuckers?You set him ablaze ini't?

Yet politicians like gej steals billions and you think he he derserves respect?Bimbos.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

I say a resounding AMEN to that and I pray for you and all anti GEJ that may GOd bring into speedy manifestation all the abuses and curses you have said to against the president to your lives and your family. God is a God of principles whatever you sow you reap this will befall all of you and your family 2013 from the very first day.

guy you are really a demented fellow.your boss his ruining lives of millions of Nigerians and you feel he deserves applause no way fool.only if your boss ain't misruling this country will those curses be on us.otherwise may it in 10 folds follow you and your generation unborn.please can use give me ur addy.to waste one unfruitful Nigerian like you won't be a bad idea.my semi automatic is becoming rusty self.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by gabbytabby: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Your intro is fantastic but I take exception to the statement where you said GEJ has stooges here,everyone whether good or a bad leader must have loyalists and not necessarily stooges,everyright minded citizen should be a patriot and not an enemy of the state....so I will appreciate if you rephrase that word stooge to patriots.

If you love your country you must respect the president and only rebels abuse or curse their president that shows according to you how they were brought up,I will not be shocked if some of them here abuse their parents at home.

The problem is with your interpretation of what a stooge is.

A country that does not welcome a different point of view is run only by a dictator and love for your country can never be equated to a love for your president. You can love your president and still be an enemy to your country's progress and vice versa. Let your conscience tell you if you are a patriot, loyalist, opportunist etc or not as its not a concern of mine.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Demdem:

Honorarium grin good u remember ur name.
By the way, its not us that raise this issue but one useless morrafucker Otto. Even the retardeen is ok with his insults, so what the ffuck is ottos business.
The new yr come in peace to us all and I promise a new approach if I see sincerity of purpose and responsible actions backed up with verifiable facts.
If not, present approach continues with all vigour. Gone are the days of prayers. Recent events seems to suggest that these hypocrites respond more to insults and curses.

Oga honorarium,you know we have been through this road before,in as much as the president has is deficiencies does not amount to the continuous abuses and curses every day by scoundrels. He needs your prayers and encouragement. My guy if you are privileged to be around these politicians you will understand governance is not akara and bread. Oh you won't understand until you are charged with the baton of leadership...peace
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Symphony007: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
I actually taught that fuel subsidy protest in january of this year would be the beginning of something new in nigeria like a "nigeria awakening" the crowds, celebrities and even soildeir shooting at protesters on the streets of lagos but alas like everything in nigja. It fadded away!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ifihearam: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

guy you are really a demented fellow.your boss his ruining lives of millions of Nigerians and you feel he deserves applause no way fool.only if your boss ain't misruling this country will those curses be on us.otherwise may it in 10 folds follow you and your generation unborn.please can use give me ur addy.to waste one unfruitful Nigerian like you won't be a bad idea.my semi automatic is becoming rusty self.

When fools lack viable facts in terms of intellectual discourse they resort to insults. Smh
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
The culture of insulting leadership has been there for a while because previous government failed to deliver on their promises but insult in Jonathan's time is more pronounced because of the social media and moreso he is from the minority with threat from one of the major tribes to make his regime ungovernable.
I admire the man that despite all these he still keep his cool, if it were Buhari, the internet would have been shut down long time, that is war against indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

I really don't trade words with nonentities like you but because you mentioned my name then I should only tell you how stupid you are,well I don't blame you its nairaland I blame because you okoro can sign up here for free. Idioottt

mofo you ain't worth my shoelace. who give a eff about you low life.your post really show your lack of exposure, travel out of the hell hole called Nigerian. and go figure out what it means to be human.since you cool with your suffering then I can't figure out you brainless android way of reasoning .and fyi ain't igbo omo Yoruba for life.deal with your miserable life goathead.you don't wanna try me cos i will exterminate your generations for charity.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by gabbytabby: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
I do believe that President GEJ has been doing some good work for the country and there are a lot of people with a political agenda who would die first before they admit this. There might also be those you want him to give priority to a different region of the country and his spread it around agenda makes them unhappy. There are also those who never appreciate or find anything positive to say about anybody them plenty for my obodo 9ja.

Ask them what they have done for their family, neighbour talk of their country lately then you just learn to ignore the ramblings.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

When fools lack viable facts in terms of intellectual discourse they resort to insults. Smh

idiota,I brought up several failing of your master your clone insincere Nigerian was unable to dispute only one.rather he was lieing about the archaic railway your boss commission that my bicycle is faster than.please don't you ask your self why peeps like rochas,akpabio and Adams are not been abused.you folks deserve firing squad with no mercy bunchs of simpletons.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ghettodreamz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
eggheaders:

Small Small Abegi..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by aljharem(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
berem: Why dont you reason or ask yourself why most nigerians despise your master? Instead of you coming to nairaland to display outright stupidity by posting senseless and baseless topics trying to defend His Royal Cluelessness,why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry and why he has failed to keep his own part of promise? The more Pro- d.umb threads you create,the more i despise your boss! angry

good !!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo / 279 Students Evacuated From Jos To Abuja By AOIYEO, NANS Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.