Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sweetest Thing Ever! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Thing Ever! (2279 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

Eya i know how you're feelling, i had a similar experience like yours, i was mostly use to my granda mom than mom, because she wasn't around that much, busy with work, getting her masters then business and traveling, so grandma was more like my mom until she passed away 1993 March 10 the day my baby sister was born sad sad. But why don't you go see her this yr dring summer or xmas
that's exactly my mom. . . .was at school getting her masters. . . . am thinking of going this summer, but then my mom asked me to follow her to London to visit my aunt. . .but if school allows me to go, am thinking of taking summer classes for extra credit. . .my grandma was suppose to come year 2006, but last time she came here, she lost her cards or sth like that, so Naija's "Embassy" will not let her get new passport, so now. . . cry cry
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by OmoEko1(f): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2008
Well go and see her xmas then since your planner seems to be filled up this summer, am sure she would be glad to see you once again. wink

Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2008
yes oh. . .thanks smiley
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by OmoEko1(f): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2008
welcome wink
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by amaks: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2008
[/quote][quote]

heh! heh!
so he's not/u refused let mih b d male version of u,
iice:

Him: Female version of me grin
Me: Yup me female version of him grin

u got him there.
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2008
One of those sweet or would I say harsh conversation I had with my mom. I was just sitting down minding my business oh

(Mom)A, your stubbornness is too much and one of these days it will get you in trouble
(Me) "My face expression change" well mom that is who I am neither am I changing for anyone.

Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by jintujinta(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2008
She was just about living after the usual weekend visits and just at the door just before she opens to go out,

Jin said: Hold it Jan, Can you just give me just one reason why you shouldn't be my wife?

Jan said: (In her usual playful manner) None whatsoever sir!

Jin said: (Still looking serious) Okay then. Please tell mum and dad that my parents will be coming over to know them in a fortnight

Jan said: (Transfixed, recovers, moves slowly to the couch, sits gently and holds the pillow to her chest, looks up at Jin) Jin, are you proposing to me?

Jin said: (Goes to her, kneels before her, looks straight into her eyes, then talks) Please Be My Wife.

Jan said: (Drops the pillow slowly, launches forward and holds Jan tightly to her bosom and whispers) Am all yours. You can have me for keeps, forever.

We were both lost in each others embrace as our hearts raced at the new found home. And for the first time, ,
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by chychy(f): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ factorchic, ur post almost brought tears 2 my eyes.
that is so sweet.

anyways, there's hope 4 us like ifyalways said.
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 4:43am On Feb 26, 2008
Our conversation ended like this before he went to bed.[

(He said) - I love you A, A, O, A, -L,

(I replied)
- Love you too E, O, O, A,

(He said) - The Sunshine of my life, the one that brings light and happiness to my life, the one that gladdens my heart, the one that bring smiles on my face and tears on my eyes. The one that makes me hustle for future and do something about my life

(I replied)
- Baby are you trying to make me crying, but anyway you made my day sha, I will wake up tomorrow morning with a smile on my face like i just got some.

(He said) - oda aro

(I replied) - Well bye and talk to you tomorrow, I guess he noticed how pissed I was because i didn't want him to leave yet

(He said) - Baby i need to get some sleep now, I know you are not happy about that but my eyes are half shut

(I replied)
LOL, it's cool baby, go to sleep
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by ogrebuga(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2008
Me: 'I love you very much. Always did, and always will.'
She: 'I can't believe you're also saying this, i hear this rubbish from so many guys everyday. . . bla bla bla. . .i thought you were my friend.'
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Weds Corpse / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? / Girl Sacrificed Herself For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.