Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? (20181 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Top Girls That I Must Kiss Before I Die / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
lolaben: @payless we are talking of unmarried couples and not married ones. Can u enter a fastfood joint and start eating anything u see without paying for it? Have u paid her bride price and taken her to the altar? Be a man and do the honorable thing, not playing pranks and touching here and there in secret..... There is time for everything and kissing and all that is for those that are married. Thanks

I don't see anything wrong when done between two consenting adults. If both of them want to kiss, so be it! Too many don'ts in religions these days and I am just sick of it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by RUCAPDELcrystal: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2012
omicron: Me I dont know the Bible in and out o, but I think Jesus Christ got a kiss on the foot by one woman like that, a lovepeddler or sb. The problem is not the kiss, the issue is what happens in the minds!

Beautifully said
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by hustla(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2012
martyns303: Not just kissing, the very thought of it is Sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by hustla(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2012

U r sleeping on bike? Are u a learner? YOLO abeg!
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Pleasantme: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2012
I totally disagree!!! #big frown# are ur parents God Jor ooo
lolaben: Whatever u cannot do in d presense of ur parents is a sin!
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2012
No much 2 say but fwends its a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2012
if you cant do it in front of your parents then its a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by EasyNaijacom: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2012
The Old Testament is very misleading. I doubt those are God's words. You'll find some chapters encouraging people to kill other people.

If you love someone, kiss them and kiss them good.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 3:45am On Dec 31, 2012
if you cant do it in front of your parents, then its a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Revolva(m): 4:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Sin kor sin ni..omo Bleep as you like as long as there is love there
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Vuproff: 4:16am On Dec 31, 2012
You forget dat many parent encourages their children to do just anything?
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Goldieluks: 4:18am On Dec 31, 2012

The gospel truth
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 31, 2012
tpia@:
meh, a couple consummating their marriage is not a sin but I highly doubt they could 'do it in front of their parents'
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2012
thread title says before marriage, not after.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 5:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Vuproff: You forget dat many parent encourages their children to do just anything?

normal nigerian parents, is the context here.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by awesome31: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2012
question of a typical African. Depends ur motives. As for mua never a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by awesome31: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2012
tpia@:
for your mind nw ur syin ryt tin? Comot
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2012
^ for your mind you're intelligible?

epic fail. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by awesome31: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2012
lolaben: @payless we are talking of unmarried couples and not married ones. Can u enter a fastfood joint and start eating anything u see without paying for it? Have u paid her bride price and taken her to the altar? Be a man and do the honorable thing, not playing pranks and touching here and there in secret..... There is time for everything and kissing and all that is for those that are married. Thanks
you rili need ur medicine. Have i paid her bride price? The woman in d bible dt kissed Jesus, did she paid his bridegroom price? Think wela abeg.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Good Boi: BUT FROM GENESIS 29:11 JACOB KISSED RACHEL WHEN HE SAW HER, BEFORE HE MARRIED HER

we all know what happened with that.

the one he didnt kiss, he still married.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by tpia5: 6:24am On Dec 31, 2012
awesome31: you rili need ur medicine. Have i paid her bride price? The woman in d bible dt kissed Jesus, did she paid his bridegroom price? Think wela abeg.

did judas pay your own brideprice?
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2012
sora fun kisi k'eyin arugbo ma ba yo si o lenu, bo o ba gbe eyin kan mi, odi oso nuuu o.
(beware of kissing so as not to eat d aged teeth,if u swallow some teeth u m8t bcom a wizard!)
----Gbenga Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by buchai: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2012
We kiss because we see eachother today and that affection needs to be shown because tomorrow you might not see eachother again, that is for English context. In African, we do not know anything kissing we copied it from white people and it has become a sin to show affection as regard of kiss before marriage. Any kissing before marriage that exceeded 5seconds is not kiss is a lust. Kissing has to be berief and not the other way round.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Ashmark(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Did u tink u can live witout thinkin of sex or kissin d whole of ur life...Nt possible.Even our daily activities in life r sin...The point is 2 ask for forgivenes everyday..Am sure GOD wil nt like it if u dnt since because dere wil b no room 2 ask for forgivenes...We are al sinner's..
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by gp66(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2012
kissing is never a sin but ur intention while kissing myt make it a sin bfor God. If u make wet kiss that means u hv sexual intention and the thought/sexual feelings comes in dat means u hv sinned already.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by ziondaughter: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Yes. Because na from clap dem take dey enter dance. Sex doesn't just happen
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by xamilola(f): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2012
no I disagree it is what comes after it that becomes a sin. @poster the Bible says in James 4:17 'knowing what is right to do and then doing it is nt a sin' (the living bible)
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by MissOpe(f): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2012
who says its the mere thought of it dat makes it a sin.... Am sure even after giving someone a light kisS... U'll get back to ur room and such reminiscing on the scenario.....so tell me how won't that birth sensual pleasure?.... ....the point is NOBODY HOLY PASS.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by haibe(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2012
lolaben: I know what I am saying, when I say in a relationship, whatever u cannot do in front of both of ur parents,is a sin! Can u kiss ur girl friend or boifrnd in front of ur dad or mum? ?

Infact are your parents God to determine what is a sin or not, let's assume i can fornicate in front of my parent, will that stop it from being a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2012
haibe:

If we were to go by your logic, so if as a married person i can't kiss and have sex in front of my parents, then its a sin ryt? Or am a sinner?
Thank you for the answer
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Chrisjane(f): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2012
are u saying dat bathing is a sin cos I can't do that in d presence of my parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why Life Without A Girlfriend Is Cool! / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married / Is Tramadol Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.