Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? (20157 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Top Girls That I Must Kiss Before I Die / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by henrychubayo: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
it might not be a sin but will eventually lead to sin. it just start from holding hands. next to hugging. next to kissing. next to fornication.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kissing is not a sin.....
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by vanstanzy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
What kinda kiss? Do u mean "Kiss and Tell" kinda kiss?

Some say kissing is a sin. But tell me how can that be true?
Cos kissing has been in the world, since the very first day they were two.

Do u know animals kiss too?
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by ignis: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
lolaben: Whatever u cannot do in d presense of ur parents is a sin!
That's not scriptural.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by vanstanzy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
lolaben: Whatever u cannot do in d presense of ur parents is a sin!

Scripture according to lolaben. grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is holy kiss( Rom 16:16, 1Cor 16:20, 2Cor 13:12, 1Thess 5:26), Betrayal kiss(Matt 26:48, Mark 14:44, Luke 22:47), Adultery kiss (Pro 7:13). The motive determines what category it belongs, it is not a sin in itself but some display of affection may not be appropriate, remember it is not our culture let your discretion guide you.
On kissing before marriage, only you can tell what is pushing you to long for it, I hope you tell your emotion to cooperate and put yourself under control, once again kissing in itself is not a sin but use your discretion.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by bbulldog(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
I also need a lecture about it , because I think kissing should be from the bottom of the heart........ Its an expression
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Yobosman(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Like hell i av been kissing since i was a baby...ooops!
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by jambogini: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
i dont only kiss, i Bleep my girlfriend very well, no time to wait man
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Mustymohd2: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
martyns303: Not just kissing, the very thought of it is Sin.
kaay bros may god bless u
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by bluntAF(f): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
if you don't have sexual thoughts while kissing, you good to go..which is a very very hard thing to do, damn you have sexual thoughts just by staring at d ceiling sef,..ther are some things that shouldn't just be analysed.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by kelvincoll(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lemme get something str8 here, he's got a girl he is in love wit and hopes to tie the knot with someday, they've been dating for over a year. Now within d courtship period (over a year oo) he is not expected to kiss her as a xtian? And if ever he does , it shouldn't be romantic?
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Iaz93: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
My people perish for lack of knowledge _SMH

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Iaz93: My people perish for lack of knowledge _SMH

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by GoodBoi1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
[size=40pt]BUT FROM GENESIS 29:11 JACOB KISSED RACHEL WHEN HE SAW HER, BEFORE HE MARRIED HER[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by TableLeg(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nonsense! undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by GoodBoi1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
[size=40pt]BUT FROM GENESIS 29:11 JACOB KISSED RACHEL WHEN HE SAW HER, BEFORE HE MARRIED HER[/size]
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by oraclefemi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
abegi... religious fanatics, everything in life is a sin , lets stop living already !!!...rubbish
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by back2sender: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sin is Sin• Dis is a borrowed lifestyle from oyibo. Its not in d bible.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
fados4sure:
Alright, thanks. Can you please explain the various kinds of kiss?
Lol. Yeye. Go watch movie.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
But why will you kiss a woman you will eventually marry? Immediately you allow that for a christian, the process changes gear from the spiritual to the carnal. That is very dangerous!
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by AtbuAbdul(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Prof Corruption: It doesn't matter if it's a sin to fck before marriage. You don't go to hell because you're a sinner. You go there because you have refused to accept Christ.
Fck like never before.

If dis is d way ur church brainwash u, den it's really a pity!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by killuminati(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Continue to dey fooool yourselves undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
JideTheBlogger: When pple are doing testing, testing before marriage
u be gra gra ba?@post Gbagbe oshi mi joór. Gbo ohun wa timzy gini, 4get, if u kis with a clear mind, even d angels r hapi bt otherwise......
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by lolaben(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
I know what I am saying, when I say in a relationship, whatever u cannot do in front of both of ur parents,is a sin! Can u kiss ur girl friend or boifrnd in front of ur dad or mum? This is just to tell u that u need to be open in a relationship, be chaste, do not defile urself as others do, for marriage is honorable and d bed must not be defiled, keep urself pure, amd enjoy urselves when ur married. Infact what is the hurry in kissing? When u get married,u will get tired of it, cos u will wake up for the rest of ur life kissing the same person! Why enjoy what u have not purchased? U want to turn it to fairly used, abi na tested and trusted?
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by queenofhearts(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Yes it is a sin.

In fact everything that has to do with the opposite sex is a sin. Don't look, don't touch, don't think about them. Honestly don't even be aware of them or you will find yourself on a one way ticket to hell.

People think twas the Serpent who caused Adam and Eve's downfall when the truth is it was because of the saw each other's unclothedness...and I'm sure I don't what kinda thing can happen in that situation.

So all Christians need to cultivate a way to pretend the other sex does not exist because not kissing is the sure fire way to get you into heaven. Treating each other with care, love and support....all of that is nothing compared to not kissing.

Now that we've gotten that over with, what other thing can we squeeze the joy out of? Eating? Sleeping? Sitting on you bum? What? I know the higher the level of misery, the more Christian one is. ..so it is with immense pleasure I'll gladly help y'all with that.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lmfao boy this is real funny..what planet are you from...? I wanna assume you are joking but if not..geez!!! My people really do perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
lolaben: I know what I am saying, when I say in a relationship, whatever u cannot do in front of both of ur parents,is a sin! Can u kiss ur girl friend or boifrnd in front of ur dad or mum? This is just to tell u that u need to be open in a relationship, be chaste, do not defile urself as others do, for marriage is honorable and d bed must not be defiled, keep urself pure, amd enjoy urselves when ur married. Infact what is the hurry in kissing? When u get married,u will get tired of it, cos u will wake up for the rest of ur life kissing the same person! Why enjoy what u have not purchased? U want to turn it to fairly used, abi na tested and trusted?

I wouldn't have s.ex with my wife in front of my parents. Does that make it a sin? Just as you said whatever you cannot do in the presence of your parents is sin.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by austinebode: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
♏γ̲̣ God have mercy on us all. some of us should just ask for 4giveness. We talk without thinking.
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by Megaxy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Leave the kinds of kissing for those who uses kiss to greet. Which nigerian culture uses a kiss to greet. Or dont you always have something going through your mind when kissing opposite sex?
Its a sin. Period!
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by lolaben(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
@payless we are talking of unmarried couples and not married ones. Can u enter a fastfood joint and start eating anything u see without paying for it? Have u paid her bride price and taken her to the altar? Be a man and do the honorable thing, not playing pranks and touching here and there in secret..... There is time for everything and kissing and all that is for those that are married. Thanks
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by otokx(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sin consciousness
Re: Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
fados4sure:
Kissing, itself, is not a sin.

House, is it a sin to kiss before marriage?
the OP post was edited to obtain the above, isn't it certain that the op has made up his mind about kissing so he doesn't need our views as demanded.IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything / Can A Man Be Molested? / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.