Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7477 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by felifeli: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Malawian: @ Felifeli, are you trying to impersonate beaf with this your signature?
Beaf ko , panla ni. Better go look Beaf signature well well
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by holyvirgin: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
How comes I was unable to log in for more than an hour?
Well its a new year and my birthday so I will let it pass. kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by felifeli: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin: How comes I was unable to log in for more than an hour?
Well its a new year and my birthday so I will let it pass. kiss kiss

Afam shafted you for 1 hour that is why.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by seanet01: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Selecting an hypocritical afam is too bad.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Pataki: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
No, i banned him because of this

You are a bigot! You should also be banned for all the insults you throw at your President.

I can just imagine the number of times Seun or even Jarus would be banning people for insulting them on this forum.

You are certainly not going to last long with this ego-tripping malady that you have been cursed with!

Now hit the ban button on me.

What an ibo skunk!

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Malawian(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:
Beaf ko , panla ni. Better go look Beaf signature well well
come on. You only changed razists to animals. Are you feeling incapable of creating a unique signature?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

You are a bigot! You should also be banned for all the insults you throw at your President.

I can just imagine the number of times Seun or even Jarus would be banning people for insulting them on this forum.

You are certainly not going to last long with this ego-tripping malady that you have been cursed with!

What an ibo skunk!
Wow! D gentle pataki? shocked
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Malawian(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
All these yoruba people should cool down nah. Yu all are just pmsing here cos an igbo is now a mod abi? You cant compete on equal footing? And jarus resigning cos an igbo got a mod spot beside him, is that not the height of tribalism and racism? I say good ridance and good job seun. Na you biz be dis so make all the decisions and the money that comes with it. Chikena.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

What an ibo skunk!
You have been obliged. One hour ban for you. I've restricted the bans to one hour because we're still celebrating the festive season.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
You have been obliged. One hour ban for you. I've restricted the bans to one hour because we're still celebrating the festive season.

. . . . . .And you wonder why we can't have a igbo president? How I wish they was an option to nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin:
Afam why you ban me? That [b][size=14pt]Yoruba[/size] [/b]boy was just all over the place ranting like an eediot, so I decided to put him in his place. In the spirit of new year I 4give you

Waiting for what the Bigot moderator would do about the bolded, I expect another mild 1hr ban

Can Afam have the balls to challenge his fellow bigots?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
@holyvirgin
I forgive you too. Go home and sin no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

What an ibo skunk!
grin grin grin grin good !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by aljharem(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: @holyvirgin
grin grin grin grin grin grin already being partial

that is Nigeria for you. Carry go wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by ba7man(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
This same *Afam4eva*(BIGot) that still refered to my post as *Idiotic* today. How does it feel being this disliked on Nairaland?? I'm sure your real life boss would fire you if he found out you we're the same person on Nairaland. I would if i was. Congratulations Notorious B*I*G*ot..
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by holyvirgin: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: @holyvirgin
lmao... ... Dayo wants to die over your statement. Now better days for nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by aspabay(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Afam the bigot, the hater, the tribalist as a MOD LHM

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
aspabay: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Afam the bigot, the hater, the eediot as a MOD LHM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
aspabay: WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Afam the bigot, the hater, the eediot as a MOD LHM

You sef know him
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by MegaMan2020: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: Isn't it weird that people who accuse me of bigotry cannot even prove it to save their lives.

Examples of bigotted threads opened by Afam

Examples of threads opened by this bigot called Afam

https://www.nairaland.com/1095219/hot-spots-ritualists-nigeria-police

https://www.nairaland.com/891977/how-did-ijaw-4th-largest

https://www.nairaland.com/896694/niger-delta-equal-ijaw

https://www.nairaland.com/1019490/why-yoruba-people-too-liberal

I just saved my life you useless bigot. Come and ban me you sensitive baby!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by MegaMan2020: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Malawian: All these yoruba people should cool down nah.[b] Yu all are just pmsing here cos an igbo is now a mod [/b]abi? You cant compete on equal footing? And jarus resigning cos an igbo got a mod spot beside him, is that not the height of tribalism and racism? I say good ridance and good job seun. Na you biz be dis so make all the decisions and the money that comes with it. Chikena.

No i'm mad because a known Igbo TRIBALIST has been m,ade a mod. He's flexing muscles and banning Yorubas left, right, and centre. But he's allowing his Igbo brothers to get away with murder.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:
I just saved my life you useless bigot. Come and ban me you sensitive baby!
I just did. One hour is not too long.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

No i'm mad because a known Igbo TRIBALIST has been m,ade a mod. He's flexing muscles and banning Yorubas left, right, and centre. But he's allowing his Igbo brothers to get away with murder.

He is a bigot so what do you expect
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babapupa: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
I just did. One hour is not too long.

Den say you are sensitive and you ban them just to help them prove say you are really sensitive.....lmao. you don't have the character and temperament to be a mod talk less successful mod.. this is really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

When dayokanu called you a dropout, I thought he was just trying to pass a sly remark at you. You apparently proved you are a certified igbo dropout.

Do you even know the meaning of ''skunk'' before you hit the ban button on me? I mentally weighed your brain, and you are grossly deficient in intellectual matters! FYI, a skunk means: a contemptible person. That is rightly who you are on this section. I hope you even know the meaning of contemptible! A tribalistic goat who has no intellectual capacity to process administrative procedure on this forum. At least, it will add to your CV that you were a moderator even if it only lasted for a day! cheesy

In case you do not know, banning does not work on me. Ask from Seun. I am not one who goes about scared of being banned either one hour, or one year! So if you think being a MOD grants you the ultimate privilege to exercise your utter inanity, kindly march on! We would be here to make jest of you when your utter shame is finally exposed on this forum. cheesy

I would only suggest to all, to forward their complaints via email to Seun on this forum. The more complaints he gets, the sooner he will realize it was an utter mistake appointing this trigger banning infantile bigot as a MOD.

grin cheesy grin
See you in 24 hours.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Haba! 24hrs ke? Afam, u ban again? Smh!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Haba! 24hrs ke? Afam, u ban again? Smh!
He just came back from a ban but decided not to learn from his mistakes. People are responsible for what befalls them.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka: Just logged in and noticed a well known bigot added as one of the moderators on the politics section.
In my opinion, nairaland has finally lost it's soul if characters like this are promoted above their station! Pretty soon we will start having yoruba mods against igbo mods!
Seun reverse this wrongly tought decision ASAP!!
Completely agree with you in terms of his bigoted nature, I really couldn't care less what his tribe is but I literally rubbed my eyes sore upon reading that he is now a mod and of the politics section. Lmao.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Desola(f): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

When dayokanu called you a dropout, I thought he was just trying to pass a sly remark at you. You apparently proved you are a certified igbo dropout.

Do you even know the meaning of ''skunk'' before you hit the ban button on me? I mentally weighed your brain, and you are grossly deficient in intellectual matters! FYI, a skunk means: a contemptible person. That is rightly who you are on this section. I hope you even know the meaning of contemptible! A tribalistic goat who has no intellectual capacity to process administrative procedure on this forum. At least, it will add to your CV that you were a moderator even if it only lasted for a day! cheesy

In case you do not know, banning does not work on me. Ask from Seun. I am not one who goes about scared of being banned either one hour, or one year! So if you think being a MOD grants you the ultimate privilege to exercise your utter inanity, kindly march on! We would be here to make jest of you when your utter shame is finally exposed on this forum. cheesy

I would only suggest to all, to forward their complaints via email to Seun on this forum. The more complaints he gets, the sooner he will realize it was an utter mistake appointing this trigger banning infantile bigot as a MOD.

grin cheesy grin

so you are yet to realise that they are in concert?

seun gan-gain is the igi woroko to n da ina ru. He is afraid of people like you and got the best person to deal with all those who opposed him.

They are on a witch hunt together so save yourself some finger exercise and just watch as this pan out.

Let us just lean back and watch the ibos run this site ojare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.