Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (19862 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
Goddex: @Demdem
This is my post again:

Demdem: like i stated in a similar thread. just like where the posters where placed (Dustbin), the retardeen himself is a piece of shiiit. Its his right to contest and its left for Nigerians to decide if they want him or not.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gbawe: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Goddex: The whole PDP with their money and swag will now post
their Presidential candidate's campaign posters on dustbins?

Mischief-makers on the prowl . . . lol

The"nest of killers" may have money , stolen from Nigeria, but they remain a bunch of cretins and brainless nitwits. It does not take intelligence to steal in Nigeria. Their placement of the posters among garbage is ironically appropriate.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Goddex: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

The"nest of killers" may have money , stolen from Nigeria, but they remain a bunch of cretins and brainless nitwits. It does not take intelligence to steal in Nigeria. Their placement of the posters among garbage is ironically appropriate.

Sorry . . . PDP did not post those posters.
Haters like you did it.

The same newspaper that reported it could even be behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is a 'good' opposition ploy which we must hope will have the desired effect.

Buhari & Ojuyobo, noting do you people, this battle must be fought with all available tools. POP must go!!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by GARRIx7(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
GEJ for 2015....... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Handiwork of mischief makers of course.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
musiwa11: nigeria will end up in a civil war over this.. best thing to do is break nigeria. that why britian broke up nigeria into 3 in the first place.. the reason britain broke nigeria into 3 in the first place, is because they study the politics and people and found that they do not get along..

and we need to return them back to the three country.. i am from the west, and we do not believe in no southern nigeria country.. wee believe we are westerners. the northerners see themself as northerners and the east seen themself as easterners.. nobody see themself as nigerian.. this is been honest with you..

Excuse me, did you attend secondary school?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
See these HATERS oh! First and foremost, I doubt if any such poster will emanate from the presidency now. One cannot rule out the handiwork of mischief makers. Secondly, I think it is way too early to begin to paste posters for an election that will hold in 2015.
But most importantly, only FOOLS (I mean irredemable FOOLS) and JOKERS of the 21st century will expect GEJ not to seek his constitutionally guaranteed 2nd term come 2015. Provided God keeps us all alive, come 2015, GEJ SHALL seek a second term. No amount of bombing or propaganda will stop him. Those who said they'll commit suicide if that happens can do that in advance NOW.
No region or ethnic group has monopoly of violence. No region or ethnic group is born to rule. The era of born to rule is OVER. There's no reason WHATSOEVER that would make GEJ not to seek his 2nd term come 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Godjone(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
up Gej! Atleast he is more prefarable and qualify to a boko haram member. We wil work assidously 2 ensure that Gej emerge 9ja president come 2015. I hail thee Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by trigar12(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jonathan's government has been total nonsense, one bad turn deserves resignation. I know some chicken brains here will still vote for him. Thrash

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by maclatunji: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sycophancy is a bad thing. They want to completely make GEJ fail for their selfish interests.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):
GEJ for 2015....... cheesy

GEJ for life Ojare.

*whistling Fela* "everyday my people dey inside bus, suffering and smiling, everyday my people dey inside bus, suffering and smiling, 49 sitting 99 standing, dem go pack themselves in like Sardines, dem they faint dem they wake like c0ck .............. everyday na the same thing, everyday na the same thing, everyday na the same thing suffer, suffer for world enjoy for heaven"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--5IlljO78

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ncpat(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg let`s dance Azonto

Listen HERE

Download HERE
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Godjone: up Gej! Atleast he is more prefarable and qualify to a boko haram member. We wil work assidously 2 ensure that Gej emerge 9ja president come 2015. I hail thee Sir!

Beaf will be glad to read this- a minion available for their cause.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Jeel: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
In as much as i love him,he must not try it because he will fail
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by mikkhon(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe: "2015: No vacancy in Aso Rock".

It is now official. Nigerians, prepare for the mother of all looting.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/jonathans-2015-campaign-posters-flood-abuja/

Dis dude is somethng else. He tried dis style during d demise of yar adua n it paid of. Now he is trying it again. We v had bad breath for too long now Nigerians r yearning for a REAL change!
My humble submission
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by drax(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Goddex: The whole PDP with their money and swag will now post
their Presidential candidate's campaign posters on dustbins?

Mischief-makers on the prowl . . . lol
My thoughts, exactly.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by solomon111(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why are people here illiterates?
The presidency just said it was not responsible for the posters.
People are just looking for avenues to bash the president.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ignis: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa oh
GEJ campaigning over 2 years. B4 election.
2015 will be tough.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Whether or not he is responsible for the posters, two things are clear:

1. Jonathan will run in 2015 (his body language suggests so).

2. We will vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Minorsegment: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigerians r in trouble gringringrin[/quote] Including u n ur 4cking ass...
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by solomon111(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Whether or not he is responsible for the posters, two things are clear:

2. We will vote him out.
what part of his 'body language' suggests he will run again?
Why give a dog a bad name to hang it?
Besides,he is constitutionally empowered to run again,if he wants.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by sKy007: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is certainly the work of mischief makers n pranksters . Certainly not PDP or GEJ.
But why do Nigerians always allow sentiments to becloud their reasoning. Are we this gullible?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Joey82(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
U peeps that wanna convince us GEJ knows nothing about these posters make me laugh.
His body language has always shown he'll run a second term.
I doubt if there is any Nigerian politician entitled to 2 terms in office and will choose to run just once especially the office of the presidency.
And maybe neighbor to neighbor is just tired of sitting idle without any jobs to do.
They decided to get themselves employed once again. grin
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by AZeD1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
For some people to claim this is the work of mischief makers take retardness to a new level.

SillyNigerian are you sure what you have in your head is not ogi?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
OK
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
solomon111: Why are people here illiterates?
The presidency just said it was not responsible for the posters.
People are just looking for avenues to bash the president.

You are the uneducated one. Yes you are literate, but your education is not very high, this doesn't mean you didn't go to school- it could just be that you failed/refused to learn. tongue

Whoever is behind it, GEJ must know about it. The implication of him not knowing about it is to imply that a thousand bombs could be placed in a thousand places in Abuja and GEJ wouldn't know about it. Is that what you are saying? If that is true, then I have to ask: how clueless can a leader be?

No matter how you try to spin this, it doesn't look good for GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ayox2003: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
musiwa11: joeyfire , by now you dont goodluck tell lies. where are you from. the moon or china. he cant get 20% of the vote.. he will ring it . there is no election in nigeria..

Prof Musiwa. Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I hope he doesn't ring it. Elections are not wedding ceremonies. grin grin

Frawzey
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Gbawe: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Whether or not he is responsible for the posters, two things are clear:

2. We will vote him out.

My brother, point two rests on GEJ being able to run in the first place. For those who are unemotional about these issues, GEJ being the PDP 2015 candidate is not a foregone conclusion. let GEJ even secure the PDP ticket before his sycophantic minions begin making noise. He may get the treatment he dished out to Sylva because the PDP is an opportunistic Party. It is a Party that capitalises on the mood of Nigerians to retain power at the centre.

At some stage, it will become clear they will lose it all persevering with a very unpopular President. Much as some adults are unwilling to face reality, and prefer attacking perceived enemies, me and you did not make GEJ the most cursed President in the world. We are not the ones who eroded the enormous goodwill he enjoyed as a newly sworn in President with a 4 year mandate. We did not pay a Ghanaian economist to lament GEJ's leadership. It is GEJ's abject performance that caused that those thing and childish supporters should wake up and acknowledge that fact, think of nation before petty and parochial considerations, and refrain from going around in sycophancy and yobbery.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by theripper: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmmm, Jona neva begin campaign, pple don dey swear and curse. If he come win last last nko?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Ihailedthee: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
We are watching how it will all play out.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by kulutempa: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
sKy007: This is certainly the work of mischief makers n pranksters . Certainly not PDP or GEJ.
But why do Nigerians always allow sentiments to becloud their reasoning. Are we this gullible?

Has he ordered them to be removed? Oh, l forgot he said he prefers to be slow, so that should take another 2 years grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.