Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (19863 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by makaveli1(m): 2:53am On Jan 03, 2013
Imo I think this is a conspiracy I'm not a fan of GEJ but I blv this was done by his detractors....
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Eldashab(m): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2013
2019 posters should also follow, No Time
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 6:11am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:

The retardeen lagos mafia (demdem, dakano, eko ile, gbawe etc) don't care....gej seams to be a thorn in the flesh of their very existence...it like it's driving them insane

dacrazy, u are eternally foolish. I dont even live in lagos
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

It doesnt matter. He has made his point.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by DaLover(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

Dumbo it's not about where u live, but the mentality you parasitic savages bring to this forum.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by jumobi1(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Reason people. Do you actually think GEJ's team is responsible for those posters?
Even if, go out and vote for someone else when the time comes. If he rigs, we'll fight for justice. If we don't fight then we must stfu
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

It doesnt matter. He has made his point.

And u and ur miserable kind can choose to believe a lie. Afterall u are lost already.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:
Dumbo it's not about where u live, but the mentality you parasitic savages bring to this forum.
;D grin

Dacrazy, ffuck u and ur miserable oil. Infact, may it choke u to death.
What we bring to this forum is the honest truth which starts from the retardeens deceit and foolishness.
Either deal with that or go kill ursef foool.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by seanet01: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:
That is why the Niger delta is a R.e.tarded region. You always think everybody is a parasite. Just to let you know, South west is gaining virtually nothing in this Country from Niger Delta. Don't start any debate on federal allocation else i will nuke your head with tactical facts and figures
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by DaLover(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:
;D grin

Dacrazy, ffuck u and ur miserable oil. Infact, may it choke u to death.
What we bring to this forum is the honest truth which starts from the retardeens deceit and foolishness.
Either deal with that or go kill ursef foool.

I would actually love to choke on the oil, but its being used to sustain you and your family, honest truth ko...honest truth ni.
What a child you are!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by DaLover(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: That is why the Niger delta is a R.e.tarded region. You always think everybody is a parasite. Just to let you know, South west is gaining virtually nothing in this Country from Niger Delta. Don't start any debate on federal allocation else i will nuke your head with tactical facts and figures

Pay start the debate...nuclear man, you hate a people with so much passion yet you live of their resources...sit down for a minute and think of what that makes you
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

And u and ur miserable kind can choose to believe a lie. Afterall u are lost already.

Say whatever you like, he has already made his point.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ignis: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

Απϑ that's the principal thing.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:

I would actually love to choke on the oil, but its being used to sustain you and your family, honest truth ko...honest truth ni.
What a child you are!

And it will surely choke u and ur family it sustains. who give a ffuck about ur miserable oil. ode.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:

Pay start the debate...nuclear man, you hate a people with so much passion yet you live of their resources...sit down for a minute and think of what that makes you

Dacrazy, instruct the retardeen ur man to start the process of true federation where each region will control its resources and makes the FG less powerful. Until he commences this process (which should be easy since he is an ijaw man) all ur talk of living on other peeps resources is pure hogwash. u this hypocrite.
If he doesnt do it now, is it when an Aboki becomes the leader again that such process will commence. use ur brain foool and task the retardeen now or never
Again i state, ffuck ur oil. iddiot.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

ignis:
Απϑ that's the principal thing.

Demdem:

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by gudguycom: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
This is a two-way thing. Its either some groups wanna cause chaos by provoking the already angrier masses into taking laws into their hands through violent protest or an insider of the president (With President's awareness) did this to send signal that even he has not said a thing, we should know that he would contest, come 2015.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by MahatmaGhandi: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
if we take a good look at 2015 with a clear head one will find that however it goes there will be trouble, if jonathan or any other nigerian contests and wins there will be problems in the north,if a northerner wins there will be problems in the south, if an easterner does not become president, they will be disgruntled and will bring about more cry for biafra, who ever wins though i dont see the west being pertubed, my conclusion therefore is even if the whole of nigeria burns in 2015,the west will be in tact.i stand to be corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / Wike To El-rufai: History Will Be On Your Side For Supporting Southern Presidenc / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.