Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (19860 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
My Pastor gave a prophesy at Enugu this week concerning President Jonathan in 2013. it will surely come to pass.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by MahatmaGhandi: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
i do not think jonathan has anything to do with those posters (my thoughts),the topic says jonathan posters flood abuja, all i see is a few posters attached to dust bins,pls can someone in abuja confirm that actually GEJ's posters have been circulated in abj, when i say circulated i dont mean a couple of 50 posters in yanyan, because mischief makers could do this in other to get GEJ to say something about his ambition for 2015.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by k2039: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pergrace:

The highlighted is not feasible in Nigeria, except there's a divine intervention

[color=soyouquotedme]After seeing what has been happening in our tribunal lately, I have a feeling the masses can have their say with their votes.

One of the reasons why GEJ won in 2011 had to do with People voting for stupi.d reasons, if they voted for the right reasons, he might have won but the margin won't be a large one.

It's always easier winning in tribunals when the margin isn't a big one.
[/color]
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by MahatmaGhandi: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
solomon111: I just don't know where to start in adressing your post?
So you mean GEJ must know about every poster/bill-board in abuja?
Are you being rational or unnecessarily biased.

AMAZING
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
solomon111: what part of his 'body language' suggests he will run again?
Why give a dog a bad name to hang it?
Besides,he is constitutionally empowered to run again,if he wants.
Of course he is so empowered. So why did he say he would not when campaigning in 2011? Has the Constitution just empowered him?
Body Language:
1. Gov Peter Obi endorsed him for 2015 and he promptly designated Anambra an oil producing state
2. Sir Edwin Clark (his "godfather"wink and the South South people have already endorsed for 2015. He did not ask them to give him time to work first
3. Gov Amaechi is alleged to be teaming up with a Northern Giv for 2015. Ever since the border of River state has been changing to give oil wells (previously owned by Rivers State) to Bayelsa where there ia a gov loyal to Goodluck
4. Beaf (sorry Billyonaire & Co) have been carrying out pre-emptive attack on Fashola on NL, just in case the man wants to contest in 2015
5. GEJ has gone for Holy Ghost service to "thank" them for praying for his success prior to 2011 elections. Mind you he did not go there after the 2011 elections. It is time to go back since a new campaign is about to start
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by tpapi: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
BetaThings:
Please educate me on the part of the constitution that bars him from making Patience or his younger brother a minister
I tot u will b brilliant enof to answer my quest but from d question u just asked u don't look like it
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by itsme2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
For me, Gej planning to contest or betterstill contesting in 2015 is not whats bothering me, what bothers me actually is the lack of any credible opposition candidate 4 nw. And please dont bring up Buhari and d likes (dis country is not that bereft of resourceful ppl - i blv). We dont always have to be stuck with choosin between clueless candidates or 'rulers'. E tire me o!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Feedmemore(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
its.me:
For me, Gej planning to contest or betterstill contesting in 2015 is not whats bothering me, what bothers me actually is the lack of any credible opposition candidate 4 nw. And please dont bring up Buhari and d likes (dis country is not that bereft of resourceful ppl - i blv). We dont always have to be stuck with choosin between clueless candidates or 'rulers'. E tire me o!
Gbam!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by kawkab: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
BetaThings:Of course he is so empowered. So why did he say he would not when campaigning in 2011? Has the Constitution just empowered him?
Body Language:
1. Gov Peter Obi endorsed him for 2015 and he promptly designated Anambra an oil producing state
2. Sir Edwin Clark (his "godfather" and the South South people have already endorsed for 2015. He did not ask them to give him time to work first
3. Gov Amaechi is alleged to be teaming up with a Northern Giv for 2015. Ever since the border of River state has been changing to give oil wells (previously owned by Rivers State) to Bayelsa where there ia a gov loyal to Goodluck
4. Beaf (sorry Billyonaire & Co) have been carrying out pre-emptive attack on Fashola on NL, just in case the man wants to contest in 2015
5. GEJ has gone for Holy Ghost service to "thank" them for praying for his success prior to 2011 elections. Mind you he did not go there after the 2011 elections. It is time to go back since a new campaign is about to start

1. Governor Obi endorsement means nothing. Anambra State was designated an Oil Producing State because of the commencement of operation of Orient Refinery built by Anambra State and the Private sector to tap the oil from the Anambra Basin comprising part of Anambra North area.

2. Sir Edwin Clark has only one vote, his endorsement of Jonathan is just his personal opinion. He not evening speaking from the South south but for himself.

3. GEJ presence at the Special Holy Ghost conference has been over flogged but on NL and several other mediums. He did not make comments that insinuates that he is canvassing for votes.

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Pergrace: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]After seeing what has been happening in our tribunal lately, I have a feeling the masses can have their say with their votes.

One of the reasons why GEJ won in 2011 had to do with People voting for stupi.d reasons, if they voted for the right reasons, he might have won but the margin won't be a large one.

It's always easier winning in tribunals when the margin isn't a big one.
[/color]

I concur
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Leemak: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
what do u expect from a bloody-liar Mr Jonathan Retardeen?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: i do not think jonathan has anything to do with those posters (my thoughts),the topic says jonathan posters flood abuja, all i see is a few posters attached to dust bins,pls can someone in abuja confirm that actually GEJ's posters have been circulated in abj, when i say circulated i dont mean a couple of 50 posters in yanyan, because mischief makers could do this in other to get GEJ to say something about his ambition for 2015.

I live in Abuja and I tell you no such things exists. They dont know the meaning of "flood". Mischief makers.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by kawkab: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Some of the post in this thread has gone long way to show the reasons why we have challenges as a nation. very few persons have taken an unbiased and objective assessment of the situation at hand.

1. If GEJ is aware of the posters what does he want to achieve. Probably a preemptive move to announce his intention to run for Office in 2015. In several forums he has refrained from telling the public whether or not he would contest for public office. Until he makes this pronouncement we cant be absolutely sure. Everything other position would exist in the realm of speculations. The issue of body language is speculative and relative. Our interpretation of body languages varies. So what I may state as the meaning of a particular body language pattern may be different from another persons evaluation/assessment (except you are an expert in body language interpretation)

2. Whether the GEJ succeed or not in 2015 is dependent on several factor;
- He need to win his party's nomination for 2015. As at the last count he has not done that.
- He then needs to context in the general elections.
- For him to win in the general election, he would need to have performed exceptionally well between 2013 to 2015 to drastically change his negative public image
and perception.
- The candidate the opposition parties field also matters a lot. The opposition parties in Nigeria are only concerned about destructive criticism. they don't offer
credible alternatives and better policy positions. The opposition should ensure that a progressive candidate that is better than GEJ is presented, else people may
vote for GEJ not because they like him but because he would be the better of two devils.
- CPC as an opposition controls only one state viz Nassarawa. They have not used Nassarawa State as an example to show the other parts of the nation what they can
do if they control power at a larger level; unlike ACN that have shinning lights in Oshiomole and Fashola.

3. The poster may be from opposition parties that are interested in further riding on the crest of negative perception of GEJ to further tarnish his image. The opposition expected that he would take off fuel subsidy thereby increasing the pump price of fuel thereby cashing in on it to create civil unrest or demonstrations. When this did not happen, they may have resorted to the poster gimmick.

4. The poster my also be from organization like Neighbor to Neighbor or other sycophantic bodies who are interested in making money from campaigning from GEJ.

On the whole, let ensure that our comments are balanced and free from abuses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OsunOriginal: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
kawkab: Some of the post in this thread has gone long way to show the reasons why we have challenges as a nation. very few persons have taken an unbiased and objective assessment of the situation at hand.

1. If GEJ is aware of the posters what does he want to achieve. Probably a preemptive move to announce his intention to run for Office in 2015. In several forums he has refrained from telling the public whether or not he would contest for public office. Until he makes this pronouncement we cant be absolutely sure. Everything other position would exist in the realm of speculations. The issue of body language is speculative and relative. Our interpretation of body languages varies. So what I may state as the meaning of a particular body language pattern may be different from another persons evaluation/assessment (except you are an expert in body language interpretation)

- He need to win his party's nomination for 2015. As at the last count he has not done that.
- For him to win in the general election, he would need to have performed exceptionally well between 2013 to 2015 to drastically change his negative public image
and perception.
- The candidate the opposition parties field also matters a lot. The opposition parties in Nigeria are only concerned about destructive criticism. they don't offer
credible alternatives and better policy positions. The opposition should ensure that a progressive candidate that is better than GEJ is presented, else people may
vote for GEJ not because they like him but because he would be the better of two devils.
- CPC as an opposition controls only one state viz Nassarawa. They have not used Nassarawa State as an example to show the other parts of the nation what they can
do if they control power at a larger level; unlike ACN that have shinning lights in Oshiomole and Fashola.

3. The poster may be from opposition parties that are interested in further riding on the crest of negative perception of GEJ to further tarnish his image. The opposition expected that he would take off fuel subsidy thereby increasing the pump price of fuel thereby cashing in on it to create civil unrest or demonstrations. When this did not happen, they may have resorted to the poster gimmick.

4. The poster my also be from organization like Neighbor to Neighbor or other sycophantic bodies who are interested in making money from campaigning from GEJ.

You are an id.iot! Why are you labouring to exonorate GEJ/PDP? Why can't you wait and see if those posters will be removed by the government? Why not wait to see if GEJ government in view of this will send a strong message out to whoever may be posting posters - PDP or opposition.

CPC is your problem - abi? A party that didnt even have money to print posters for his candidate when he constested is now rich enough to start printing posters to blackmail GEJ... What manner of a watery thinking is this?

Simply put, GEJ and his evil supporters (like you) are only testing the mood of Nigerians with this poster.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Symphony007: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
One should not comment on speculation!! The presidency has disowned this so i see no reason for all this banter. For all you know this is a ploy to discredit the president at the start of the year. Why would the president start a year with this distraction?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by MahatmaGhandi: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

I live in Abuja and I tell you no such things exists. They dont know the meaning of "flood". Mischief makers.

exactly as i thought
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by tallfish145(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
He'l lose,quote me
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You are an id.iot! Why are you labouring to exonorate GEJ/PDP? Why can't you wait and see if those posters will be removed by the government? Why not wait to see if GEJ government in view of this will send a strong message out to whoever may be posting posters - PDP or opposition.

CPC is your problem - abi? A party that didnt even have money to print posters for his candidate when he constested is now rich enough to start printing posters to blackmail GEJ... What manner of a watery thinking is this?

Simply put, GEJ and his evil supporters (like you) are only testing the mood of Nigerians with this poster.

LOL. How ridiculous. But they have money to fly choppers and jets to their campaign grounds. Very shallow thinking.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by jmaine: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You should learn to do less talking most times . .

Thanks . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by troy20(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
alota nigerians seem 2 undestimate the intensity of politicks n d importance of power 2 pple who have had d fortune of having it.PDP has been in power for over 10 faild yrs of d so called democracy.dis party, if 4 wat eva reason or candidate ought nt b 2 voted back in2 power(dat is if our poor memories of history gives us a wee bit of a chance 2 recall events).and dat is y d unitd states is true example of democracy n very consously aware citizenry.d republican party lost seats 2 democrates afta bush's 8 yr of poorly managed economy.obama on his re-election didnt find it easy either if u wer lucky 2 follow d rigourous debates with romney leading up to d election.nw dats d sort of mentality we ought 2 aim 4.gej is d best ting 2 eva happen 2 PDP.He providing calm 2 d party since 4 wat i cant describe we jst 'love' him(i didnt vote him).all his actions r theartrics 2 kip d party in power n he has been awesome.we dnt kno dis bt he n ya'adur were indirectly handpickd 4 us.we jst wear a divinity gab 2 evrytn bt dat guy is d worst thing u can hav 4 a president.mark my words.he will win 2015 jst as he would surely run.but we deserve beta.cant wait 4 dat day when we claim back our power of self reasoning.cant wait.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by troy20(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
alota nigerians seem 2 undestimate the intensity of politicks n d importance of power 2 pple who have had d fortune of having it.PDP has been in power for over 10 faild yrs of d so called democracy.dis party, if 4 wat eva reason or candidate ought nt b 2 voted back in2 power(dat is if our poor memories of history gives us a wee bit of a chance 2 recall events).and dat is y d unitd states is a true example of democracy n very consously aware citizenry.d republican party lost seats 2 democrates afta bush's 8 yr of poorly managed economy.obama on his re-election didnt find it easy either if u wer lucky 2 follow d rigourous debates with romney leading up to d election.nw dats d sort of mentality we ought 2 aim 4.gej is d best ting 2 eva happen 2 PDP.He providing calm 2 d party since 4 wat i cant describe we jst 'love' him(i didnt vote him).all his actions r theartrics 2 kip d party in power n he has been awesome.we dnt kno dis bt he n ya'adur were indirectly handpickd 4 us.we jst wear a divinity gab 2 evrytn bt dat guy is d worst thing u can hav 4 a president.mark my words.he will win 2015 jst as he would surely run.but we deserve beta.cant wait 4 dat day when we claim back our power of self reasoning.cant wait.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by innokings: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
i dnt c anything wrong with dis, y is't everytime we re afraid of northers, re they only nigeria wot of Yoruba nd ibos re dey nt nigerias pls dis is new let us join hands and pray 4 our belove country nigeria .
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by PastorOla1: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
TESTING, TESTING , TESTING. !!!!. Testing the Political ground, Nothing Spoil.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OsunOriginal: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

LOL. How ridiculous. But they have money to fly choppers and jets to their campaign grounds. Very shallow thinking.

He should travel by road from Kaduna to Lagos? Or from Katsina to Burno by road? and from also trave by road from Katsina to portharcourt?

What jet are talking about sef? Arik Aircraft or which one?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
US Army Prepares for Nigeria’s
Possible Break-up
By Paul Ohia with agency report,
The United States military had, in
May 2008, conducted a war
games test called Unified Quest
2008, to ascertain how its
military might respond to a war
in parts of Africa including
Nigeria and Somalia.
According to an article written by
Director of the African Security
Research Project in Washington,
DC and Guest Columnist of
AllAfrica Global Media, Mr. Daniel
Volman, the Nigerian scenario
was predicated upon a possible
war in 2013. The article observed
that it was the first time the
African scenarios were included,
as part of Pentagon’s plan to
create a new military command
for Africa: the United States
Africa Command (AFRICOM). It
also emerged that “the free flow
of natural resources from Africa
to the global market” was one of
the “guiding principles” of
AFRICOM, as articulated by Vice
Admiral Robert Moeller at an
AFRICOM conference held at Fort
McNair on February 18, 2008.
The 2013 war date, the article
said, was a test of how AFRICOM
could respond to a crisis in
Nigeria in the event that rival
factions and rebels fight for
control of the oil fields of the
Niger Delta and the government
was near collapse.
Among scenarios examined,
Volman said, were the possibility
of direct American military
intervention involving some
20,000 US troops in order to
"secure the oil,” bearing in mind
that Nigeria is a major supplier of
US oil needs.
Also, the question of how to
handle possible splits between
factions within the Nigerian
government was tested.
Other options included
diplomatic pressure, military
action, with or without the aid of
European and African nations.
One participant, US Marine Corps
Lieutenant Colonel Mark
Stanovich, drew up a plan that
called for the deployment of
thousands of U.S. troops within
60 days, which even he thought
was undesirable, Volman stated.
"American intervention could
send the wrong message: that
we are backing a government
that we don't intend to,"
Stanovich said. Other participants
suggested that it would be better
if the U.S. government sent a
request to South Africa or Ghana
to send troops into Nigeria
instead,” the article stated.
According to Major Robert
Thornton, an officer with the
Joint Center for International
Security Force Assistance at Fort
Leavenworth, Kansas, "it became
apparent that it was actually
green (the host nation
government) which had the
initiative, and that any blue [the
U.S. government and its allies]
actions within the frame were
contingent upon what green
was willing to tolerate and
accommodate.”“As the game
progressed, according to former
U.S. ambassador David Lyon, it
became clear that the
government of Nigeria was a
large part of the problem. As he
put it, ‘we have a circle of elites
[the government of Nigeria] who
have seized resources and are
trying to perpetuate themselves.
Their interests are not exactly
those of the people,” said the
article.
“The recommendations which
the participants drew up for the
Army's Chief of Staff, General
George Casey, do not appear to
be publicly available, as what the
participants finally concluded
was not known. But since the
war games took place in the
midst of the presidential election
campaign, General Casey decided
to brief both John McCain and
Barack Obama on its results,” the
article stated.
The game ended without military
intervention because one of the
rival factions executed a
successful coup and formed a
new government that sought
stability.
AFRICOM representatives were
said to be in communication
throughout the test, but non of
their officers were part of the
event, said Volman.
Volman observed that neither the
General of AFRICOM William Ward
nor Vice Admiral Mueller “were
under illusions about the”
purpose of the command.
“Thus when General Ward
appeared before the House
Armed Services Committee on
March 13, 2008, he cited
America’s growing dependence
on African oil as a priority issue
for AFRICOM and went on to
proclaim that combating
terrorism would be “AFRICOM’s
number one theatre-wide goal.”
He barely mentioned
development, humanitarian aid,
peace-keeping or conflict
resolution.”
“Since then, as General Ward has
demonstrated in an interview
with AllAfrica, he has become
more adept at sticking to the US
government official public
position on AFRICOM’s aims and
on its escalating military
operations on the African
continent,” stated the piece.
Volman argued that contrary to
expectations, President Obama
had chosen to increase US
military intervention in Africa by
providing arms and training to
the Transitional Government in
Somalia, an attempt to make the
continent a central battlefield in
the “global war on terrorism.”
He further argued that the
operations of AFRICOM had been
expanded through a proposed
budget for financial year 2010,
which will provide increased
security assistance to repressive
regimes in Nigeria, Niger, Chad,
and the Democratic Republic of
Congo (DRC) and key US allies
such as Ethiopia, Kenya, Djibouti,
Rwanda and Uganda.
The war game test drew various
participants from the State
Department and other US
government agencies, foreign
military officers (including
military representatives from
several NATO countries, Australia
and Israel), journalists,
academics, and the private
military contractors that helped
run the war games: the Rand
Corporation and Booz-Allen.
Another of the four scenarios
that were war-gamed was a test
of how AFRICOM could respond
to a crisis in Somalia — set in
2025 — caused by escalating
insurgency and piracy.
Unfortunately, no information on
the details of the scenario is
available.
The five-day game was designed
to look at what crisis might erupt
in different parts of the world in
five to 25 years and how the US
might respond. Back in 2005, the
US had predicted that Nigeria
would break-up in 2015. The
report was highly criticised by
Nigerian leaders.
http://www.thisdayonline.com/
nview.php?id=151826
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by hubreality(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
kawkab: Some of the post in this thread has gone long way to show the reasons why we have challenges as a nation. very few persons have taken an unbiased and objective assessment of the situation at hand.

and perception.

Lazy and wicked distractors at work again, trying to distract the Nation with false campaign posters of the President. There will be great surprises before 2015 and on 2015. Politicians agitating and heating up the atmosphere for 2015 while we are in the early days of 2013 are simply selfish and proper enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by dondebx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
January 1st 2012, it W̶̲̥̅̊ƌ̲̣Ƨ̷̜̌ subsidy, january 2nd 2013 poster again. Must ϑi̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅ guy behave ...... All †ђξ time?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by anulaxad(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
adextaiwo84:

Sorry pls leave here,NL is for mature Pplp not for an under age like u,thnx for ur copretaion.

F.O.B

I'M SIMPLY NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE BECAUSE I'M NOT BORN IN NIGERIA,(OR AN NIGERIAN CITIZEN),BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN I'M NOT NIGERIAN. wink
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by anulaxad(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

This election will be different - you can't rig if it is too obvious, otherwise, he wont enjoy a day on the thrown.

may I ask are you talking about the same elections in nigeria or somewhere else. You're funny, but let me tell you,his only doing his first term, what makes you think he wont run for his second term and NOT WIN.
PLEASE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH VIDEOS I HAVE SEEN OF ORDINARY CIVIL SERVANTS TAKING BALLOT BOXES TO THERE HOUSES.AND THE INSULT DOES NOT STOP THERE, I WAS WATCHING AL JAZEERA IN 2011 WHEN THE ELECTIONS TOOK PLACE AND GUESS WHAT THEY INTERVIEWED A 'VOTE RIGGER' AT THERE HOUSE AND THE bast ard DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO HIDE HIS FACE. THE RIGGING WILL ALWAYS BE OBVIOUS THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU.THANK YOU wink
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OsunOriginal: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
anulaxad:

may I ask are you talking about the same elections in nigeria or somewhere else. You're funny, but let me tell you,his only doing his first term, what makes you think he wont run for his second term and NOT WIN.
PLEASE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH VIDEOS I HAVE SEEN OF ORDINARY CIVIL SERVANTS TAKING BALLOT BOXES TO THERE HOUSES.AND THE INSULT DOES NOT STOP THERE, I WAS WATCHING AL JAZEERA IN 2011 WHEN THE ELECTIONS TOOK PLACE AND GUESS WHAT THEY INTERVIEWED A 'VOTE RIGGER' AT THERE HOUSE AND THE bast ard DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO HIDE HIS FACE. THE RIGGING WILL ALWAYS BE OBVIOUS THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU.THANK YOU wink

What I meant by obvious is when the majority of Nigerians actually go out to vote GEJ out. Sincerely, GEJ was supported massively wrongly by southerners in the last election.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by kinsab(f): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2013
GOODLUCK IS GOOD FORGET ALL BADBELE PEOPLE ALL NORTHERN WANT HIM OUT OF THE SIT BUT IS NOT AS EASY AS YOU GUYS THINK ALL PROBLEM HERE IN NIGERIA IS HAUSA PEOPLE BOMBING,BLACKMAILING, THIS YOUNG MAN IS FIXING ALL DAMAGES DONE BY PASS HAUSA LEADERS HOW WILL OUR ECONOMY BE GOOD WHEN MAJORITY (BAD GANGS) IS HAUSA WELL I DONT HAVE NOTING TO SAY TILL SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN TO GEJ HEHEHE (BAYASA DEVELS) I WILL NOT BE AROUND THEN ALREADY HAVE MY GREEN CARD,AND GOOD OR BAD 2015 GEJ MUST ENTER THAT SIT AGAIN NOBI ME TALK AM ..........NA THE EYE FOR THAT IMAGE YHE TALK.....................I CAN SEE BLOOD FLOW IN NGERIA IF THINGS ARE NOT PUT IN ODA

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by DaLover(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2013
touch_me_hard: I don't have to wait for any body to tell me that this must have been the handwork of the oppossition in a bid to cause people to ridicule the President.

Afterall, the posters did not indicate the source or the sponsor of the advertisement.

Nigerians should be smart enough to know this. Duh! tongue

The retardeen lagos mafia (demdem, dakano, eko ile, gbawe etc) don't care....gej seams to be a thorn in the flesh of their very existence...it like it's driving them insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / Mixed Fortunes As Electricity Generation Hits 4,068MW / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.