Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (19861 Views)

Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by ypzilanti: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg. It is fundamental right to contest the election. In fact I want him to contest so that the opposition has a good chance to win. Of course with a good opposition candidate- under a unified opposition party.

My favorite contestant for the position is Oshiomole.

It's a democracy, let all the good candidates present themselves. If Nigerians choose freely to vote for mediocrity (again) i'm dusting my passport and relocating to a country with a majority of sane people.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by noblejazz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Inasmuch as GEJ is a slow leader, i do know that this is simply the work of mischief makers who are all hell bent on causing disconnection with the reality on ground.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by daroz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Do you think ACN did it??

I suspect CPC, 100% smiley
GARRI (x7):

Do you think ACN did it??

I suspect CPC, 100%
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
anulaxad: It's obvious he is going to win.

But I surely would not want him to win, but there's nothing I can do. I'm not eligible to vote. undecided

Sorry pls leave here,NL is for mature Pplp not for an under age like u,thnx for ur copretaion.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Omen100(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
kaorama: I know this is the work of CPC, trying to generate sentiment against GEJ. Is this the poster GEJ used during his last campaign. Well even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that GEJ will win as long as his opponents are people like Tinubu, Buhari and co.

I believed this should be the answer to the trash you typed up there-:
Hello all,
if it can be proven that the bills were pasted over the areas as stated in the report then there is more to it.
note that this is festive season; security is supposed to be at its peak and this is FCT we are talking about with some fairly prominent places mentioned. this was most likely done in the night. so if the presidency claims its not the source; then the police /security chiefs of the area should be relieved of his/their job. what stops boys under the guise of pasting bills from planting bombs?. i don't believe that this is from the presidency but i believed it would be from 1 of the numerous agencies/hangers-ons e.g. neighbor to neighbor.
thank you.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by nagoma(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
daroz:

I suspect CPC, 100%

Is that why the posters are in the rubbish dump?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Topsense: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
This is some sort of distraction from the camp of those who hate GEJ.When these things are done in a bid to distract him from his work, Nigerians are the worse for it.

Besides, he has the right to contest in 2015. If by 2015 Nigerians still feel he hasn't done good for the country,the ballots should speak accordingly.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by juman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
Performance of president Jonathan so far is bad.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Ozegbe(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jonathan can not win come 2015 in a free and fair election.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Omen100(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
daroz:

I suspect CPC, 100%

Your hands are not clean in all this.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by eruditescholar1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
The type of presidentt we need in Nigeria is Gov. Fashola. Any sane and intergrity person should be able to understand me; if not visit Lagos state and see Resource management, rule of law, national integration spirit, no ethnicity, less corruption in this man- fashola. I wish he could run for presidency come 2015. I so much admire him from far.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
joeyfire: But GEJ said categorically before the 2011 elections that he wouldn't seek a second term if elected. He had better not even think about it.

Honestly if he toes the rarely used path of honour by conducting free and fair elections and leaves everybody yabbing him now will have something good to say

Did Buhari nt say dat he wnt stand for elections again after d 2011 elections? Is he nt warming up for 2015?
Let's learn how nt to expect too much from Nigerian politicians cos they are all d same.
GEJ's action ws a good political move to checkmate d growing influence of other contenders for d plum job.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
I thought u just read that the presidency denied those posters...
ignis: Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa oh
GEJ campaigning over 2 years. B4 election.
2015 will be tough.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by victorazy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Jnathan is not the one that posted those trashes
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
I suspect it is the work of Mr. OP. Gbawe.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by superior1: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
[size=14pt]Let him contest, it is time God wants PDP out of power, his failure at polls will make Guinness book of records[/size]
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Pergrace: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Congratulation to GEJ.

Nothing wrong, even without the campaign it's obvious he has second term ambitions.

The beauty of democracy is just that campaign is not sufficient to win elections, it boils down to the masses.

For Okupe, I have absolutely nothing to disagree with him about, he is just doing his own work. He can hype or over rate the president for all I care, it still doesn't change the reality of GEJ's presidency to any sane mind.

The highlighted is not feasible in Nigeria, except there's a divine intervention
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yes, its official. GEJ will be contesting for 2015 and I know each of you have just one vote. One vote is all you have and its all you will always have. Vote wisely. Vote for 247 electricity; One Good Term Deserves Another. If Electricity is provided before 2015, then GEJ it is, if not, it will be my decision. And that decision will depend on who the opposition, through free and fair primaries conducted in an open will nominate. But, who is there in the opposition political equation. I see nobody, just nobody yet.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe: Whether or not he is responsible for the posters, two things are clear:

1. Jonathan will run in 2015 (his body language suggests so).

2. We will vote him out.

1. is correct
2. Is incorrect. GEJ, if you have watched him, is not the type of person to accept defeat. He will do whatever (repeat WHATEVER) is required to DECLARE (emphasis is on declare) him winner. If heaven will fall, he does not give a damn!

Ask
Ogbulafor
Sylva
Ibori
Amaechi
Nwodo, Okwesilieze (former PDP chairman)
Obj
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
tpapi: Pls som1 shd educate me on d part of d constition dat bars him from goin for a 2nd term,am waitin
Please educate me on the part of the constitution that bars him from making Patience or his younger brother a minister
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
peaceland: Hello all,
if it can be proven that the bills were pasted over the areas as stated in the report then there is more to it.
note that this is festive season; security is supposed to be at its peak and this is FCT we are talking about with some fairly prominent places mentioned. this was most likely done in the night. so if the presidency claims its not the source; then the police /security chiefs of the area should be relieved of his/their job. what stops boys under the guise of pasting bills from planting bombs?. i don't believe that this is from the presidency but i believed it would be from 1 of the numerous agencies/hangers-ons e.g. neighbor to neighbor.
thank you.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
jmoore:
Is Jonathan among the opposition? smh
You and those who oppose him should go and remove the posters, he made it clear that no one was instructed to display the posters.
Where did he make it clear?
Afterall Abati told us the contract with Manitoba had been cancelled. GEJ later denied it
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by princenayo: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thats the work of mischief makers (Oppositions) The presidency never distributed any posters.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
kaorama: I know this is the work of CPC, trying to generate sentiment against GEJ. Is this the poster GEJ used during his last campaign. Well even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that GEJ will win as long as his opponents are people like Tinubu, Buhari and co.
So YOU know?
May God save us!
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by BetaThings: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
So to
tpapi, daroz, Billyonaire, jmoore, kaorama, touch_me_hard, Topsens, princenayo

What do you consider to be the security implications of people being able to paste posters in Abuja without the govt being aware?
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OsunOriginal: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
anulaxad: It's obvious he is going to win.

But I surely would not want him to win, but there's nothing I can do. I'm not eligible to vote. undecided

This election will be different - you can't rig if it is too obvious, otherwise, he wont enjoy a day on the thrown.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by MahatmaGhandi: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
musiwa11: Boutrus Boutrus Ghali never claim he was going to do that.. the issue is Goodluck should not continue as president of Nigeria. from what he as done so far. he does not merit to remain president of Nigeria.. it is also hard to handover to a northerner, you will see more violent to. So before the election. We have to break up nigeria to 3.. and not 2..

if they dont break up nigeria.. there will be so much violent. and may end up in a civil war. Yoruba hate Goodluck with passion.. adeboye is a person who is not intouch with the people of nigeria.. he does not relate so much with them because of security issue.. I am tell you.. the Yorubas like many southerner hate Goodluck with so much passion. He does not merit to return from the view point of Yorubas.. and the northerners also believe he does not merit to return.

But you have to look at the political dynamic of Nigeria.. And you know you have to break up Nigeria into 3.. It is something we cant avoid at this point.. It is the only solution to save the lifes of millions of people.. they have reach the wall.. and violent is the only option the people of Nigeria are left with. So to avoid them going violent.. You just break it.. It is even best for this people.. i am telling you.. as long as you take care of everybody in that nation. they will agree..

the last time nigerian came out this much was in 1993. even while there have been several fuel increase... in 1993 till Goodluck time, they increase fuel from about 7 or N10 to 60 some.. nearly N50 increase the people do not react this bad.. it tell you the level of hate they have for him.. watch the videos, they dont like him. His policy too have not be fair.. that i will say.. look at his budget.. he has not been fair..

the yorubas so much hate Goodluck, not only the northerners they will piss over him. that how bad.. .

Goodluck is the first president in the history of Nigeria, that people are ready to commit suicide to get rid out.. more than 100 people have commited suicide in bomb attack.. that should tell you how bad.. they want him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-lE4K4YPQ

into 3 ? shocked
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by mu2sa2: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
These posters are a deliberate attempt to divert attention from Gej's abysmal performance and pervasive corruption of his govt. They are trying to get people occupied with debating Gej's candidature and forgetting the bad roads, insecurity, treasury looting etc which Gej has refused to tackle.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by afrikanns: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
sincerely speaking though am not a fortuneteller neither can see 2mao but the coming out of this same jona in 2015,will only worsen the conditions of the masses, create fair,tension and the likes and he has proved himself to be an opportunist but not near to be a leader at all.he promised just for 1 single term and his having it,am admonishing him to just voluntarily leave coming 2015 to ignore just 2% of the populace pushing him here and there.
Re: Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja by OsunOriginal: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
solomon111: what part of his 'body language' suggests he will run again?
Why give a dog a bad name to hang it?
Besides,he is constitutionally empowered to run again,if he wants.

And who is saying he is not qualify to run? He should run and run very fast.

But we know he is running back to Etuoke. And I am waiting to see how he will change 20% vote to 80% and the whole of Etuoke will not be levelled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’ / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.