Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man (13522 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
I Just want to know what is the greatest gift a woman can give a man.
I asked some of my colleagues on valentine's day and they could come up with a good response. . . . . . they just said "I was crazy" undecided

So please what do you guys think it is?. . . . . please am serious
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2008
What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man = DIVORCE!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
quickly grabs seat. . . . . . . this will be really interesting grin

@topic

I can't think of anything off da top of ma head undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man = DIVORCE!

na wa ooooooo men no dey like kain talk o grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Busta

Divorce ko "Byforce" ni. You better come up with something. . . u never can tell, you could be saving a heart.

@NJ HJ

Think hard pal. Why can't anyone come up with something tangible undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
virginity? undecided am still thinking
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ sillyboy . . lol
can't think of anything that priceless

@Naja Haje
Virginity ke?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ NJ HJ

Virginity shocked. . . . . if the man is someone like me, I wouldn't appreciate that ooo. That's extra work after bn finally hooked. you can do better please think harder.

@Busta

Chai!. . . . . . your heart must definately have a shaded colour.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
Her heart, Trust, love, assurance, respect, caring, support, marrying him and giving him a child especially a bouncing baby boy.

There is a lot both genders can give each other but they got to meet half way to bond together

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ silly, see how hard it is to please u
virginity ain't even good enuff for u

as for my heart, i found out the shaded colour is purple tongue
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
toe sucking or lambourgini grin hows that?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
@silly boy

i wont be giving that to you seeing as the simplest things in life mean nothing to you grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Busta.

Am not hard to please ooo, it's just that I don't appreciate virginity as a person, like I said, it's extra workload. I really don't know what gift a woman can give me that will "knock me off". . . . guess that's why have missed several good girls. . lipsrsealed

But continu to think hard i need answers.

@tRoOE
Of all you options, I will consider the baby, but anybody can give anyone a baby carelessly now. So my dear, that's knocked off! Try again. . . Pleasseee.

@ NJ HJ

You call "that" simple? undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
@sillyboy

what,,,,,,,,, toesucking or vrginity?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
@silly

Abeg we don't know jare, why don't you tell us
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by joyblinks(f): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sillyboy.

You are really a sillyboy, if u feel anything can give u a baby, then go wire boy yansh wether e go give u baby or go wire dog yansh. come back come tell me if e give u baby.

Dont u appreciate the fact that a woman gives u her p**sy  for u to release those akamu u have in your d**k. isnt it a priviledge. (sighs)
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by TheSly: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
Lol. . . . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sillyboy.

You are really a sillyboy

Topic. . .

Give him colanut and the koko wink . wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by adeboo(f): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
If not a baby then she can give him a stable and peaceful home to come to.

She can put him on a pedalstool and make him feel like a prince whenever they are together - or maybe even peace of mind.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tkb417(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
Just love me tenderly, thats all cool cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
@NJ HJ

Both. But I'd prefer toesucking to virginity ooo

@tRoOE

Do you think I'd ask you guys if I know?. . . . . you better exercise you mental mechanism and come up with the greatest gift.

@joyblinks

I know my name, so you dont have to tell me . What i need is the greatest gift please. Mind you I can release my "akamu" in my hand (masturbation)

@Sly

Is that the greatest thing a woman can give you?

@ adeboo

Peaceful home?. . . . dont you think guys have a more peaceful home as a bachelor? Making him feel like a prince?. . . . kind of make sense, but a "one-leg-up" woman knows how to make a man feel like a prince at the right price, what do you think

@tkb17

Love you tenderly? . . . . .off the line bro
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by bikokwe(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
jesus christ!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2008
sillyboy:

@tRoOE

Do you think I'd ask you guys if I know?. . . . . you better exercise you mental mechanism and come up with the greatest gift.
Well i guess you're looking for something totally different then, because everything I listed are the gifts i can giver a man abi what else does he want.

Well i can be like his mother, sister, wife and bestfriend

A car, provide shelter for him, buy him material things take care of his responsibilities undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ bikokwe

Wetin concern Jesus here? Your Jesus even starts with lower case "J"

@tRoOE

A car, provide shelter for him, buy him material things take care of his responsibilities

tongue That sounds nice tongue. . . the man just watch t.v , eat, sleep and have sex! . . . . most reasonable gift so far

But there should be a better gift
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
@sillyboy

I guess you are one of those freeloaders tongue

So why don't you tell me the "better gift"
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

@sillyboy

I guess you are one of those freeloaders tongue

So why don't you tell me the "better gift"

My dear, ask him.

@sillyboy

wat is the greatest gift that you can give a woman?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tkb417(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Sillyboi
oya tell me what u think
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
@tRoOE

Believe me, I have been cracking my head since Feb. 14 th. . . . and no clue yet. The best I can come up with is a girls's trust. But Pal, that is withdrawable. And that disqualifies trust as a gift.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ tbk17

You no understand english?. . . . I say I no know. That's why am asking you guys
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tkb417(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ tbk17

You no understand english?. . . . I say I no know. That's why am asking you guys

grin grin grin No sir! i no understand English. lmao!!!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

My dear, ask him.

@sillyboy

what is the greatest gift that you can give a woman?

Have been sitting here cracking my brain think what the “Greatest gift” is
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2008
still waiting for him to answer me
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
da kitten lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.