Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43865 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Recently, I was going through a soft sell, and I was surprised at the fact that majority of the stories in the magazine were all about divorce issues, breakups, extra-marital affairs, pregnancy out of wedlock, just to mention a few. This is prevalent, not only in Nigeria, but a worldwide phenomenon. This prompted me to ask this question. What can be done to ensure that marriages last longer? What is the best gift a woman can give to her man, or vice versa, that would ensure that marriages indeed become 'till death do us part'.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.

54 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by DankemzI(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
What is virginity? You're not serious. To me Mutual understanding & respect, coupled with a little fun trips imagine every six months you go on a pleasure trip to Obudu Mountain with your spouse. "not hustling from jan to dec" it spices your relationship up

70 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Meeting a lady as a V means that she is decent and a lot of men would do anything for such a woman.

30 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by drnoel: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.

in this time and age. Who wants to marry a virgin? That stuff is too overated and most people have left that buss behinde.

10 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2013
yomifowe: Meeting a lady as a V means that she is decent and a lot of men would do anything for such a woman.

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy

42 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.

116 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
softsparky: Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.

True.
that is something any man can die for. I believe that genuine love brings respect. A woman cannot love a man he cannot respect.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Trust is another very important attribute. Trust however does not just come. It takes time to develop. Trust is earned and not just demanded. A man can trust his fiancee/wife if he gives her good reasons to, and this comes from experience. Trust is a very important ingredient that can make a marriage last longer. Does everybody agree with this?

14 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Another one is compatibility. Do you guys agree on the simple things of life. Is she the type that always wants to have her way at all cost irrespective of how you feel about it? This is another factor to be considered. You have to be aware that there is more to marriage than beauty and sex.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
People use to say 'the stomach is the way to a man's heart'. Is this still true today? Or is there another way to a man's heart? Maybe the bed has taken over from the stomach. Abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by olempe(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Still single, following and learning... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
olempe: Still single, following and learning... cheesy

That might be true. But I believe there are some qualities that you desire in your future wife. Just share some with us please.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wot about the issue of finance? Its is a strong issue to consider in a relationship/marriage. a woman should not marry a man who is not financially independent. Ladies, do I have a witness in the house?

11 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Godmother(f): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
For a marriage to work it takes two. Its not just the woman bringing to the table. When just one person does that union is bound to have hitches. They both need to be. Need to bring trust, love and forgiveness to the table

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs

Very funny. However on a more serious note; it cannot be contested that men love sex. However, sex alonw cannot make a man marry a woman, not to talk of sustaining it. A woman, in addition to being good in bed should have high level of IQ or else, she would only eventuslly become his booty girl.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs

Very funny. However on a more serious note; it cannot be contested that men love sex. However, sex alone cannot make a man marry a woman, not to talk of sustaining it. A woman, in addition to being good in bed should have high level of IQ or else, she would only eventuslly become his booty girl.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Matildachinyere(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
the best gift to give ur husband is ur unconditional and undiluted love wit more dan enof trust and understanding dat can last a lifetime

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2013
One of the best gifts a woman can give to her husband is to be faithful to him. The atmosphere of the marriage is regulated by the woman. For the marriage to end in 'till death do us part', the woman is supposed to in addition to every thing else be faithful. No cheating, no male 'friends', or anything else that would jeopardise the relati9onship.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Marriage is a great responsibility. The earlier the woman realizes it, the better for both parties.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
eve4real86: One of the best gifts a woman can give to her husband is to be faithful to him. The atmosphere of the marriage is regulated by the woman. For the marriage to end in 'till death do us part', the woman is supposed to in addition to every thing else be faithful. No cheating, no male 'friends', or anything else that would jeopardise the relati9onship.

Gbam! You have hit the nail on the head.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by satellitedaisy: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Her heart by being Prudent but sweet
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Her virginity, dts only if they are married.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by rubii09: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sex
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
A lady's virginity is notin wen dere is no attitude or character,...to me d best gift any lady can give her husband is just her sincere love,,,wen dat is in place ah tink other can follow

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by prinzeepule(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
her heart n trust
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by satellitedaisy: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
eve4real86: One of the best gifts a woman can give to her husband is to be faithful to him. The atmosphere of the marriage is regulated by the woman. For the marriage to end in 'till death do us part', the woman is supposed to in addition to every thing else be faithful. No cheating, no male 'friends', or anything else that would jeopardise the relati9onship.

U dey try. Remember its not only the woman that pledged'till death do us part'

11 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by ednut1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
a tight kitty
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by kekakuz(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
atm pssword

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by MrOlodo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / I Suspect My FianceƩ Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.