Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls (21901 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
fellis:
No grin
You know you chauvinists kiss by dragging and rough handling the woman wink

lol
You are obviously not a christian. Don't piss the followers of the scripture off with your comments though.

awwwww.at all.you are wrong.

A chauvinist will never force any woman to engage in romantic activities.He won't even beg for it.
If his romantic gesture is turned down, he takes it casually and lightly.No ill feelings.We are somehow proud when it comes to women issues.

Fellis.Fellis.Fellis. How many times did I call you?

I am a born again Christian!!!
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Virgin Finder:

No offence intended.

Its just that feminists have infiltrated virtually sector of the society including the church (through their Pastor husbands) to ensure/preach that biblical injunctions on issues which should apply only to the woman folk like virginity (as a virtue to be expected of and possessed by unmarried females and declared discreetly where and when necessary) and divorce (allowing a man to divorce his wife on the grounds of fornication or adultery and remarry if he pleases while the divorced woman remains single thereafter) are equally applied to the male folk.Very bad!

Feminism is one of the modern day challenges confronting mankind.Rather unfortunate.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Mary wasn't the only woman whose virginity was emphasized.
A particular temple-based old woman,Anna, who carried Jesus fresh from birth was said to have lived with her husband '7 years from her virginity'.
What of the virgin that kept old King David warm on his death bed?

Are you now questioning the authority and veracity of the bible?
Weren't some of the authors women?

A man's sexxual status premarriage is a secret because the bible laid down the precedence.

The bible never referred to any man it featured as a virgin or declared their sexxual status premarriage(for those who eventually got married) no matter how glaring it was including our LORD Jesus Christ,John the Baptist, Joseph son of Jacob, Apostle Paul,John the Beloved, Timothy etc
Even modern day popes are never referred to as virgins though they are!!!

I have heard a number of Pastors declare proudly during sermons how they met their wives as virgins on their wedding nights. They never at any time went ahead to disclose their own sexxual status premarriage.

How many women have you seen boast of 'deflowering' their husbands openly?

It is rude and offensive to call a man a virgin or declare the sexxual status of a man premarriage - whether true or false.Chikena.
I was going to let you be until I saw the bolded. which book(s) of the Bibile did a woman write? Which precedence did the Bible set? Where did you get that virginity of a woman is important or the characteristics of a virtous woman? Have you read the characteristics of a virtous wife? Did you see virginity there? Like I say in issues like this, It's ok to have your opinions and preferences BUT please don't use the Bibile to support your stand. As christians, we are expected to flee fornication so deciding to marry a virgin if you are one is ok especially when you came to Christ at a young age. But to say it's an insult to refer to a man's status etc, Write your own version of the Bible. AS fellis who is a muslim noted, the Bibile is silent on a lot of issues yet we still know we should do/avoid them. Where did you get or infer that it is insulting to disclose a man's virginity status?
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Virgin Finder:

awwwww.at all.you are wrong.

A chauvinist will never force any woman to engage in romantic activities.He won't even beg for it.
If his romantic gesture is turned down, he takes it casually and lightly.No ill feelings.We are somehow proud when it comes to women issues.

Fellis.Fellis.Fellis. How many times did I call you?

I am a born again Christian!!![

Really?
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by babuji(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
The point behind it is vile and just this side of incestous, not to mention a charming throwback to the Middle Ages. Why on earth can't

these girls be taught to believe in their own values without it being somehow tied to their father? They are being taught they only have

value if they are with a man-their father or the man he hands them off to. That is going to make for some maladjusted girls. What if her

parents divorce? What if shes Molested? What if the father dies? What if he is a jerk? What do any of those things do to a girl who has tied

her entire self-worth to what men think of her?

"Purity" is why women and girls in Asian, indian, middle eastern cultures are murdered by the thousands. If anyone as much as hints they

aren't pure, their FATHERS and BROTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT to kill them. It's not even considered crime, it's "honor". What's great about that?

The quote above from MINUTE says it all.
This covenant should be made with GOD only and not their father
why lighting a candle under a cross?

the whole thing looks very lofty but definitely very creepy and shrouded in mystery. why exchange of rings? this is not too different from dabbling in some kind of "craft"

nah! nah!

I will commit my kids to God everyday, train them in the way of the Lord and pray for them all the way. The rest is in God's hands.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by babuji(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
The point behind it is vile and just this side of incestous, not to mention a charming throwback to the Middle Ages. Why on earth can't

these girls be taught to believe in their own values without it being somehow tied to their father? They are being taught they only have

value if they are with a man-their father or the man he hands them off to. That is going to make for some maladjusted girls. What if her

parents divorce? What if shes Molested? What if the father dies? What if he is a jerk? What do any of those things do to a girl who has tied

her entire self-worth to what men think of her?

"Purity" is why women and girls in Asian, indian, middle eastern cultures are murdered by the thousands. If anyone as much as hints they

aren't pure, their FATHERS and BROTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT to kill them. It's not even considered crime, it's "honor". What's great about that?

The quote above from MINUTE says it all.
This covenant should be made with GOD only and not their father
why lighting a candle under a cross?

the whole thing looks very lofty but definitely very creepy and shrouded in mystery. why exchange of rings? this is not too different from dabbling in some kind of "craft"

nah! nah!

I will commit my kids to God everyday, train them in the way of the Lord and pray for them all the way. The rest is in God's hands.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
bukatyne: I was going to let you be until I saw the bolded. which book(s) of the Bibile did a woman write? Which precedence did the Bible set? Where did you get that virginity of a woman is important or the characteristics of a virtous woman? Have you read the characteristics of a virtous wife? Did you see virginity there? Like I say in issues like this, It's ok to have your opinions and preferences BUT please don't use the Bibile to support your stand. As christians, we are expected to flee

All the while I used the precedence laid by the Bible as the basis for me insisting that calling a single man a virgin or declaring his sexxual status is rude and/or offensive.

I repeat, not a single man featured in scripture had their sexxual status premarriage declared even though it was glaring in a number of instances like I mentioned in my previous posts.

Also, my decision to marry a virgin is only a function my chauvinist nature. I believe every man is entitled to deflower at least one woman in his lifetime - his wife (my wish) or some other woman. This I'm yet to achieve. A man cannot be said to have lived a fulfilled sexxx life if He has never deflowered a lady.

Also, virginity is one of the characteristics of a virtuous single lady and not a virtuous wife.

If you had the luxury of choosing a wife for your male relation and you had to choose between a virgin lady and a deflowered lady with both ladies being neck & neck when it comes to being a wife material, wouldn't you gladly choose the virgin?

In fact, 99% of men will choose the virgin.

This scenario can never be vice versa.

It is rude and/or offensive to call a single man a virgin or declare his sexxual status pre marraige like it is done for/with ladies.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Virgin finder if you were given the chance to choose between a virgin who is ugly and not compatible with you and a non-virgin who is fine and who has a lot in common with you who would you choose? smiley
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
fellis: Virgin finder if you were given the chance to choose between a virgin who is ugly and not compatible with you and a non-virgin who is fine and who has a lot in common with you who would you choose? smiley

The non-virgin of course.And vice versa!

That is not the picture I tried to paint in my last post.

I assumed both ladies were equal in other attributes - beauty,behaviour,compatibility etc - only that one is a virgin while the other is not.

I'll go for the virgin 100000000000000000000 times if given the opportunity to choose!!!
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Virgin Finder:

The non-virgin of course.And vice versa!

That is not the picture I tried to paint in my last post.

I assumed both ladies were equal in other attributes - beauty,behaviour,compatibility etc - only that one is a virgin while the other is not.

I'll go for the virgin 100000000000000000000 times if given the opportunity choose!!!

Are you a virgin?
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Digriz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
sundayid:
Tah!!!! That wud give some fathers excuse to sleep with their daughters. Without being incorporated yet, you can see and hear what is happening; Fathers raping, marrying and even impregnating their daughters
any man that sleeps wt his daughter is nt actually d real father to d girl
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
fellis:

Are you a virgin?

Why do you ask? Is it important?

You are trying to ascertain/determine/declare my sexxual status which is quite rude/offensive of you. The very thing I've been preaching against on this thread all the while.lol.

Wow!!!
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Virgin Finder:
Why do you ask? Is it important?
You are trying to ascertain/determine/declare my sexxual status which is quite rude/offensive of you. The very thing I've been preaching against on this thread all the while.lol.
Wow!!!

Good.
So you find it offensive and rude when someone tries to publicize your sëxual status? Why do you think women don't also find it offensive? Or do you assume that they are not human beings and cannot feel the way you feel?
The Bible talked about some women's virginity status,fine. That does not mean that it is alright to offend women by announcing to the public whether they are sexually active or not. There are other things the Bible talked about like young women's brëasts and men's pënises and spërm but we don't bring these things up in everyday conversations because that would be indecent.
Unless you see an explicit directive making it okay to do something, don't make that thing a rule that should be followed. There is no explicit directory in the Bible making it obligatory or even proper for the virginity status of women to be publicized.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
fellis:

Good.
So you find it offensive and rude when someone tries to publicize your sëxual status? Why do you think women don't also find it offensive? Or do you assume that they are not human beings and cannot feel the way you feel?
The Bible talked about some women's virginity status,fine. That does not mean that it is alright to offend women by announcing to the public whether they are sexually active or not. There are other things the Bible talked about like young women's brëasts and men's pënises and spërm but we don't bring these things up in everyday conversations because that would be indecent.
Unless you see an explicit directive making it okay to do something, don't make that thing a rule that should be followed. There is no explicit directory in the Bible making it obligatory or even proper for the virginity status of women to be publicized.

O ga o.

My points all the while on this thread have been:

1. A single lady is expected under normal circumstances to be a virgin until her wedding night.
Many parents of the groom still take time to inquire the about the sexxual status of the newly wed wife on their wedding night or the first time they had sexxx.
In some cases, the son gladly declares to his parents and those who care to know that he met his wife a virgin should that be the case even without they asking him.It never happens vice versa!

2. A man's sexxual status premarriage is a non issue and any attempt to highlight it like it is done with the lady comes around as rude/offensive because even the bible which supposed to be our standard for living chose to be silent on that aspect of a man's life.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Virgin Finder:
1. A single lady is expected under normal circumstances to be a virgin until her wedding night.
A single gentleman is also expected to be a virgin. Morality is for everyone, not just ladies.

Many parents of the groom still take time to inquire the about the sexxual status of the newly wed wife on their wedding night or the first time they had sexxx.
This is a very wrong practise that should be stopped. It reduces the woman's worth to whatever her virginity status is, a woman could be a very well behaved person with good principles who was molested but after the parents of the guy find out that she was not a virgin, they would start regarding her as a loose or wayward person. Also, there is no definite/fool proof way of determining virginity. You cannot use the presence of the hymen to determine virginity because some women are born without a hymen.

In some cases, the son gladly declares to his parents and those who care to know that he met his wife a virgin should that be the case even without they asking him.It never happens vice versa!
That is because there is no way to know if a man is a virgin. No bleeding or tightness; nothing.
2. A man's sexxual status premarriage is a non issue and any attempt to highlight it like it is done with the lady comes around as rude/offensive because even the bible which supposed to be our standard for living chose to be silent on that aspect of a man's life.
And like I said before, the Bible is silent on a lot of issues but that does not mean we should not do anything about these issues. Does the Bible talk about browsing Nairaland? Why are you browsing Nairaland when the Bible is silent on the issue of Nairaland?
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by SisiKill1: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sooooo the person whose user name is VIRGIN FINDER (Don't know how he hopes to find them if he doesn't ask), who has been on this thread talking about how women must remain virgins finds the question about his virginity. . .offensive?!!

Wow!!

@ Babuji
That was a very brilliant post!
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2013
fellis:
A single gentleman is also expected to be a virgin. Morality is for everyone, not just ladies.

Well, as it stands, no emphasis is ever laid on the sexxual status of a bachelor. So it has been since bible times with the bible laying the precedence. So it will always be. So what are you going to do about it now?

No one cares if a single gentleman is a virgin or not.That's the bare knuckle truth and you know it.

Morality is for everyone, quite alright, but the society by default places a far higher premium on the sexxual status of a spinster than a bachelor.

Its not uncommon to find guys/men boast about their sexcapades - real or imagined - openly. Any woman who tries that will be called a slut and disdained by both men and women alike.That should tell you a lot about chastity,virginity and its relevance to the women folk.

fellis: This is a very wrong practise that should be stopped. It reduces the woman's worth to whatever her virginity status is, a woman could be a very well behaved person with good principles who was molested but after the parents of the guy find out that she was not a virgin, they would start regarding her as a loose or wayward person. Also, there is no definite/fool proof way of determining virginity. You cannot use the presence of the hymen to determine virginity because some women are born without a hymen.

Says who? Its an age long tradition that has been practised from bible times!

If you are sincere,you will know most ladies nowadays virtually throw away their virginities without weighing the consequences.So don't use r@pe cases as an excuse.

Parents in-laws won't actually regard a non-virgin lady as loose or wayward on account of her sexxual status. Its just that the value they'll place on her may not equal that she'll command if she were met a virgin.chikena.

Hymen or no hymen, a virgin will always be a virgin. Even then, if truly there are ladies without a hymen, their number pales almost infinitesimally when compared to those who do have it.Once again, its no excuse.

fellis: That is because there is no way to know if a man is a virgin. No bleeding or tightness; nothing.

ahn ahn.
Any experienced lady will know from the word go.wink wink wink
That doesn't mean she'll go around boasting about it openly especially if he were her husband unlike if it had been vice versa.

fellis: And like I said before, the Bible is silent on a lot of issues but that does not mean we should not do anything about these issues. Does the Bible talk about browsing Nairaland? Why are you browsing Nairaland when the Bible is silent on the issue of Nairaland?

The bible spoke extensively about ladies and their sexxual status whenever and wherever the need arose.
It was however silent on the sexxual status of the male folk all through no matter how evident it was.

Therefore, today we should be able to proudly speak of single ladies and their sexxual status without making reference or trying to ascertain the sexxual status of bachelors in return.

It has nothing to do with nairaland.

Its about following biblical precedence. cool cool cool

Simple as A,B,C...
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Sooooo the person whose user name is VIRGIN FINDER (Don't know how he hopes to find them if he doesn't ask), who has been on this thread talking about how women must remain virgins finds the question about his virginity. . .offensive?!!

Yes oooo

I'm a godly,nice,caring,loving,charming,handsome,romantic and ardent chauvinist. wink cool

But I do ask ladies and I've met a number of virgins.Its just that...
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2013
^^^
Oga, u don find virgin?
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^
Oga, u don find virgin?

I don find dem wella!
Dem plenty die!!
ish!!!
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

I don find dem wella!
Dem plenty die!!
ish!!!

I trust you, your head dey there cool
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

I don find dem wella!
Dem plenty die!!
ish!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy this is very serious matter o.... I hope she's not an athlete or you'd be disappointed. VIRGIN FINDER?! cheesy

On a serious note...I really like the ball tho....to each his owns cool
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmn. Virgin finder the only defence you have for your case is that the Bible says nothing about the virginity of men while it talks about the virginity of women.
Should we also discuss things like brëasts and pënises and spërm which the Bible talked about? Or should we keep our mouths shut on vital issues of our everyday lives because the Bible says nothing about them?
You keep twisting bible verses and drawing false conclusions from what is written to justify your innovations and selfish needs. You know that you have no defence for your perverted belief that the virginity or non virginity of women should be made public but you stubbornly refuse to admit it.
You reminds me of those pastors who twist Bible verses to deceive the members of their church.
I am 100 percent, no not 100 percent; I am 200 percent sure that you are not a virgin (even though you didn't say it), yet you want to marry one.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

And lastly, stop going around misrepresenting Christianity with your false and callous interpretation of the Bible. If I had not read the book extensively before reading the things you wrote I would have started to regard Christianity as an unjust religion with double standards.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Virgin Finder:

All the while I used the precedence laid by the Bible as the basis for me insisting that calling a single man a virgin or declaring his sexxual status is rude and/or offensive.

I repeat, not a single man featured in scripture had their sexxual status premarriage declared even though it was glaring in a number of instances like I mentioned in my previous posts.

Also, my decision to marry a virgin is only a function my chauvinist nature. I believe every man is entitled to deflower at least one woman in his lifetime - his wife (my wish) or some other woman. This I'm yet to achieve. A man cannot be said to have lived a fulfilled sexxx life if He has never deflowered a lady.

Also, virginity is one of the characteristics of a virtuous single lady and not a virtuous wife.

If you had the luxury of choosing a wife for your male relation and you had to choose between a virgin lady and a deflowered lady with both ladies being neck & neck when it comes to being a wife material, wouldn't you gladly choose the virgin?

In fact, 99% of men will choose the virgin.

This scenario can never be vice versa.

It is rude and/or offensive to call a single man a virgin or declare his sexxual status pre marraige like it is done for/with ladies.
With each statements, I wonder about your christian life.
1. You have not achieved your dreams of disflowering a woman meaning you're not a virgin yourself
2. You are still looking forward to doing that in or outside marriage
3. If you marry a virgin what should men who kept themselves marry? girls you have slept with and left?
4. Quote one Bible verse that supports your assertion that calling a man a virgin in an insult
5. The definition of wife material depends solely on the man involved
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
fellis:

Good.
My dear, be used to it. Everybody will support their points with the Bible. Don't be surprised if Virginfinder says it's wrong for a man to be a virgin b/4 marriage.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
bukatyne: My dear, be used to it. Everybody will support their points with the Bible. Don't be surprised if Virginfinder says it's wrong for a man to be a virgin b/4 marriage.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by baby124: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
What is the evidence that all this pomp and flair actually work? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe 10% of the little girls stay this way.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
fellis: Hmn. Virgin finder the only defence you have for your case is that the Bible says nothing about the virginity of men while it talks about the virginity of women.

You are right.
If I donot use the bible as my manual for living, is it playboy magazine or M&B novels I'll use?
The bible answers all questions about life. Everything is in there.

fellis: Should we also discuss things like brëasts and pënises and spërm which the Bible talked about? Or should we keep our mouths shut on vital issues of our everyday lives because the Bible says nothing about them?

The bible talks about everything.Its you who hasn't discovered it.

fellis: You keep twisting bible verses and drawing false conclusions from what is written to justify your innovations and selfish needs. You know that you have no defence for your perverted belief that the virginity or non virginity of women should be made public but you stubbornly refuse to admit it.

All I have said is evident.I never twisted anything.I simply 'said' it as it is.
I never said a woman's virginity should be publicized.
What I have been saying is that the general expectation by all and sundry that a single lady should be a virgin till she gets married should never be applied to or placed on the man.Reason? Biblical precedence.
By so doing, you excuse the lady's non-virgin status on the premise that her man is not a virgin,afterall, knowing fully well that most men almost never marry as virgins neither had they deflowered any lady until then.

I am not condemning non-virgins.My only grouse is when they begin to expect me to be a virgin for me to desire one.That's where the problem lies.chikena.

fellis:
You remind me of those pastors who twist Bible verses to deceive the members of their church.
I am 100 percent, no not 100 percent; I am 200 percent sure that you are not a virgin (even though you didn't say it), yet you want to marry one.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You are being rude and offensive once again by trying to affirm my sexxual status.

I want/wanted to marry a virgin because I'm yet to deflower one.
Its either I deflower my wife or some other person's. I think that's fair enough!
Also, most men in my family have had the luxury.I can't be left out.

fellis: And lastly, stop going around misrepresenting Christianity with your false and callous interpretation of the Bible. If I had not read the book extensively before reading the things you wrote I would have started to regard Christianity as an unjust religion with double standards.

Yes ma.
I agree,I've been very blunt.
However,the truth remains that the bible never referred to any man as a virgin no matter how glaring or evident.On that single premise, I stand.
The bible admonished us all to be chaste, quite alright.But when it comes to marriage, the lady's sexxual status until then carries the day.The man's sexxual status is a non issue.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2013
bukatyne: With each statements, I wonder about your christian life.
1. You have not achieved your dreams of disflowering a woman meaning you're not a virgin yourself
2. You are still looking forward to doing that in or outside marriage
3. If you marry a virgin what should men who kept themselves marry? girls you have slept with and left?
4. Quote one Bible verse that supports your assertion that calling a man a virgin in an insult

bukatyne:

Thankfully,we can't all think or act the same way.And remember I'm a mild chauvinist.
Some virgin men may even opt for single mothers.Different strokes for different folks.

bukatyne:

There is no verse per se.
Its just that in many cited instances where the sexxual status of the lady was highlighted, that of the man was kept secret. I take it that the Bible chose to give we men all the respect in that regard.
If the bible, authored by God ultimately, chose to be silent on the sexxual status of we men, why should anyone deem it fit to do otherwise. It amounts to being rude and offensive altogether.

bukatyne:

At all.
At some point in time there must be a standard against which we measure some things.
Otherwise your good morning will mean good evening to another person.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by VirginFinder: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2013
bukatyne: My dear, be used to it. Everybody will support their points with the Bible. Don't be surprised if Virginfinder says it's wrong for a man to be a virgin b/4 marriage.

Of course not!

Its not wrong.But it should never be discussed,disclosed or declared except the man in question so desires. Anything short of that amounts to being rude and offensive.

I know men who married as virgins.
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2013
Virgin Finder:
You are being rude and offensive once again by trying to affirm my sexxual status.

Who cares whether you think I am being rude or offensive?

I am not a Christian and so I can tell the whole forum that you are not a virgin if I like. Your hypocritical 'laws' about hiding men's virginity status do not concern me at all.

Yes ma.
I agree,I've been very blunt.
However,the truth remains that the bible never referred to any man as a virgin no matter how glaring or evident.On that single premise, I stand.
The bible admonished us all to be chaste, quite alright.But when it comes to marriage, the lady's sexxual status until then carries the day.The man's sexxual status is a non issue.

Stop that rubbish mr man!!!

You KNOW you have absolutely no defense for you claims. I don't even need you to admit to me that you know you are wrong; the mere fact that you have not said anything the point I made about brreasts and penisses is enough to convince me that you know you are chatting shyt. grin

Mr. announce women's sexxual status and don't say anything about that of men.
When you get married and have female children you can go round the town telling everybody if your daughters are still virgins or not because the Bible talks about women's virginity. tongue
Re: Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Its not wrong.But it should never be discussed,disclosed or declared except the man in question so desires. Anything short of that amounts to being rude and offensive.

I know men who married as virgins.

In what context was the virginity of the women in the Bible announced?

Was it announced to only their husbands?

Was Mary's virginity announced to only her husband?

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

As you can see in this case, it can be announced to the whole country, it does not have to involve the man alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe / Eight Things Happy People Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.