Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? (9057 Views)

Grow Your Hair In Only 3 Months (here Is How I Did It) / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by feminineA: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Normally it shouldn't take more than 2 to 3hours but by the time you get to the salon and pick your turn by the time its your turn and you are leaving the salon, you have spent 5 to 7 hours there
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
2 and a Half Hours
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by drax(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by dabrake(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Vikin: I like my tiny braids...less stress for me. Takes me 6 to 7 hrs to get it done! shocked

And I keep it for a month!

Washing and drying every 4 days takes me less than an hour.

I used to be on dread locks until I decided to cut it. It took a lot if my time when it was short, but when it grew long...I enjoyed it wella.

chei, boys don write 3 exams finish with 7 hours.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: 25 minutes tops. grin

This is where we will see you. sad

Someone opened a sensible thread on the sexuality forum to let nairaland management know his grievances, yet you destroyed him with your mouth.

This thread of little consequence opens and here you are grinning from ear to ear and replying with all vigor.

Smh.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by ifihearam: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude:

I gree know? I nor dey watch football.

why nau?
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
tok me 9hrs
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
15 minutes on the average...time and cutting is not really the issue, the true test of a barber is how gud he craves the hairline cool. As soon as the hairline is wrong the haircut is shit undecided even he he spends 1hr on it
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by tjskii(f): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ehen pdude and ifihearam,how does ur discussion affect d amount of time u spend on ur hair,berra be kiaful dia tongue grin
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by yme1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
2 hours or less, depends
wash, condition, blow dry

big braids>>>>>> 4-5 hours
small braids>>>> eternity cheesy
weave >>>>>>>>> 1.30mins -3 hours

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
I wear my hair natural. (My hair texture is mixed texture so it's ok to manage with exception of humidity).

It takes about 2.5 hours to wash, condition, blowdry. Then straighten or curl it- an extra 30mins to an hour. I wrap my hair at night so daily, it takes 5-10 mins to unwrap and style (I wear it down).

I only, and I really mean ONLY, use jojoba oil in my hair. Means it gets dirty less and I wash it less (thank God). Teaspoon of oil at night so it doesnt look greasy and the hair has time to moisturise.

Whenever I visit the Caribbean (hot and humid), I will twist it naturally or with extensions, or just submit to my natural 'fro smiley.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by ifihearam: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
tjskii: Ehen pdude and ifihearam,how does ur discussion affect d amount of time u spend on ur hair,berra be kiaful dia tongue grin

smh,if it were to be a reasonable topic its a different thing entirely.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
10 seconds
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Greatken007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
No wonder gals hardly cover der hair in d church just becus of wat dey invested on it.U buy original brazilian hair 35k(formally 60k) and fix it for 6k plus transport fare and time,haba una own don too much.if i too spend for my hair is N210(+60 for keke napepe),is it a crime for gals to cut punk?if to say i get gal frnd we for don quarrel since.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Flytefalls: I wear my hair natural. (My hair texture is mixed texture so it's ok to manage with exception of humidity).

It takes about 2.5 hours to wash, condition, blowdry. Then straighten or curl it- an extra 30mins to an hour. I wrap my hair at night so daily, it takes 5-10 mins to unwrap and style (I wear it down).

I only, and I really mean ONLY, use jojoba oil in my hair. Means it gets dirty less and I wash it less (thank God). Teaspoon of oil at night so it doesnt look greasy and the hair has time to moisturise.

Whenever I visit the Caribbean (hot and humid), I will twist it naturally or with extensions, or just submit to my natural 'fro smiley.

Wear your natural hair my dear its good. Don't follow all those low self esteem oyinbo wannabe CAJAD naija women that do FAKE hair. When we tell them they vex like say na lie we talk.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Erm if u want hidden posts then don't come to frontpage with this again Kandikane abi wetin dem dey call u.

Beacause @frontpage we remove people's teeth there
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by 190theclown: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Flytefalls: I wear my hair natural. (My hair texture is mixed texture so it's ok to manage with exception of humidity).

That's why I'm blessed 2have her embarassed embarassed
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by creativemusic: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: 2 and a Half Hours

Not too bad for a tranny.
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
OMG! I can't believe some girls spend that much time just for their hair! That would drive me crazy! I have really long curly hair but to wash it (shampoo and conditioner) it takes me max 15 minutes. Then maybe 10 minutes to blow dry (which I don't do often as it damages the hair). I can't stand spending time in the bathroom to do my hair, so I keep it natural :-)! But if I want to straigthen it it's gonna take me maybe 1h30 or 2 hours... You must be very patient to be willing to spend that much time in the bathroom everyday!
Re: How Long Do You Take To Do Your Hair? by handmaid: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
hmmmmm
me i don't believe the op. All that time for her hair? Or is that the total time spent in the salon for everyone on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Braids Styled In To Ponytail, See Photos / Download Gele Video Tutorial: How To Tie Nice Ankara Gele / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.