Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies (1223 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Blackteeth(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Most times when an advice is given to guys on how win a lady's heart, most guys brush it aside with the opinion that ladies do not understand any language other than money. So here is a question:
What if you meet the lady of your dreams in a circumstance where you weren't with your flashy car or any item that symbolizes your wealth, and the lady does not know you as one of those big boys? What will you do to net that lady? Will you stand helplessly and watch her varnish, or Will you run back miles to your garage to pull one of your rides and drive around the lady, and then approach her after she must have noticed your ride?
The second question is, don't you think that by relying on your money you have admitted that you lack the personality and swag to woo ladies?
I hate the idea of wooing a lady with money, not cos you may think am a broke asss, but I prefer my personality doing the job. Whenever I get that hot chic using my natural and inbuilt weapons without the help of a single dollar, I feel great cos its more of a challenge for a real man.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by xynerise: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by outrage: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Make money and the story is would be different.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
At last someone (the OP) is thinking straight. The problem is that most of these guys are nothing personally so they use the money as a cover-up
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by trimandtrendy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
[size=14pt]Nicely said, I am married oh, and i met my hubby when he was still a corper. But however i knew he had prospects. But the truth is money helps women fall in love. thats just the plain truth. [/size]
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Alrighty.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Si don there they yarn dust. No b Naija we dey? When some of u have made money, come back and yarn same thing. More over, a lot of guys who made their money were already something before they did and if they were not, they wud not have made their money themselves.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by kaleidoscope: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
trimandtrendy: [size=14pt]Nicely said, I am married oh, and i met my hubby when he was still a corper. But however i knew he had prospects. But the truth is money helps women fall in love. thats just the plain truth. [/size]

A Little modification... "Money helps NIGERIAN and MOST AFRICAN women fall in love"
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
trimandtrendy: [size=14pt]Nicely said, I am married oh, and i met my hubby when he was still a corper. But however i knew he had prospects. But the truth is money helps women fall in love. thats just the plain truth. [/size]

Really? are u saying without money no love falling?..
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Na man you be. A real man does not rely completely on money to get a girl's as$.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by bingbagbo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
we rich guyz dont care about spending on women shocked shocked
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by YuzedoII: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
So becors ejim ego I shuld printend to be pour just to humblify myself when I want to toast asa nwa?

I have money, I have money, ego n'ekwu, money talketh. Ehen, is it my fault? Nna, I can steal ya gehl. My money make Dangote own look like welfare. We just don't like boastin ok?

Anyway, girl will not eat personality in nkwobi joint. Oga eli peppersoup, isi-ewu, ngwo-ngwo, etc. And those costs money ok? Is shampain free in the club? No! undecided
keep your personalitin and let me spend on umu asa ok?! Small bois!

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by larrymoore(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
More Money, more bitches, more problems.
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44: At last someone (the OP) is thinking straight. The problem is that most of these guys are nothing personally so they use the money as a cover-up

Kpom!!! kwem!!!
GBAM!!!!!
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
pfii:

Kpom!!! kwem!!!
GBAM!!!!!
lol
Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
True, no romance no finance. But for men wey sabi money is just a complement when wooing a take-home-to-mama chick; it doesn't get the job done in itself. It's like the bullshit will get you in/up but won't keep you there saying. Money gets you loads of chicks but personality enables you have meaningful relationships with the best of the best.

1 Like

Re: For Guys Who Rely On Money To Woo Ladies by Megaxy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
This wil only work for good lady that wants real love and not money. But unfortunately most of our ladies go for richies first. So, more money, more gurlz. 'It takes finance to run romance'

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Sign To Know That Woman Realy Loves A Guy. / Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? / Open Letter To My Future Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.