Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent (18938 Views)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. / He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Agbon21: 2:59am On May 12, 2008
SexxyNaija:

lol They just finished you on your grammar with all this talk of intelligence. The problem may very well be that you THINK TOO HIGHLY of yourself. You may be the type of person that thinks you are the GREATEST and those type of people seem to only find faults with OTHERS. So every girl you meet, may not be DUMB it is just that you are picking them apart. Humility is needed!

Correctly put!!! I hate pompous idiots wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by yve: 4:28pm On May 14, 2008
you are so intelligent yet your grammer sucks! like they say about logs and eyes,
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Christino(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2008
I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent

You just shot yourself in the leg. You need dull village girls so leave the city, you'll find nincompoops like yourself!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Vuitton(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2008
I think you need a love-vendor or something like that! grin

My guy move around surulere, ikeja and victoria island at weekends,
Bet you'll see enough intelligent girls with "brains" wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2008
so this thread is still alive?? shocked shocked

na wa o!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tall4real(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2008
The reason why you have not been able to a girl find that catch your “INTELLIGENT” is that it is not written “INTELLIGENT” but rather INTELLIGENCE. So review the topic’s spelling before you post. I guess R-Dynamite already understands what I am talking about.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ayobase(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2008
this guy has been cajoling u pple
and u guys are falling in his trap,

because I woudnt believe that such
an Intelligent guy will mistaken
Intelligence for Intelligent!!!

Hmmmmmmm,
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ashe2(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2008
ayobase i think u ve left most of us at the base here wat form of intelligence are u referrin to ? the brain one abi the job ones? did u min in nigeria abi from yankee or janz put me in d lite or beta stil d picture
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by xyoun: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2008
Get a life,

i think the main reason is dat You do a lot of HIT AND RUN

nothing still do you,

SOLUTION,
Keep on Hitting till you find the right Match
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by hunniebomb(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2008
Midget Alert! Midget Alert! Midget Alert! Midget Alert! Midget Alert! Midget Alert!

girls with "intelligent", put ur hands up and back away from the midget.
for all we know, he might be (@ poster) the king of wowoness. girls don't dig wowo people

for the best solution, go wash ur head for river (lo we ori lodo) and girls with "intelligent" will come knocking.

yeye people
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by DonEse125(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2008
I've been reading some posts,and lawd have mercy!you guys crack me up! and OP,@i've not bn able to meet much girls that match my intelligence".what are you,einstein? as other posters have so eloquently mentioned,why dont you get a dictionary and look up the word intelligence? u've nt met any girl that matches ur intelligence? of course you havent,u dolt!ur intelligence is on par with a worm's!dumb@ss.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by iykedee: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2008
It's hard to find sth that matches crap, don't you think?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by DonEse125(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
"Its hard to find sth that matches crap,dont u think?"
Good point!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
So this rubbish thread is till existing
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Anambra99: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
With what you have posted it seems that your "INTELLIGENT" is far behind the intelligence of most girls. Buckle up. Improve yourself and  maybe some girls will be attracted to you.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ricardo007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://ABEG, OUR GIRLS ARE SIMPLY DUMB. YOU NEVER KNOW?[/flash] shocked
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ricardo007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://SO U NEVER KNEW THAT OUR GIRLS ARE DUMB, SIMPLY PUT, THE STATE OF THIER IGNORANCE BAFFLES ME.
AND TO THINK THAT THE PRETTIEST ARE THE DUMBEST IS ALARMING!!! ITS A RESEARCH
[/flash]
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ula(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
match my intelligent? intelligence silly

u cant even match mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
iceblue:

so this thread is still alive?? shocked shocked

na wa o!

I tire oh shocked

Niaralanders sha . . . They just wont let things go shakes head and walks away
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by mi3(f): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2008
rotflmao, ", much girls that match my intelligent", hmm, i guess the term, "intelligence" is relative, because the post? Gaddemn, oh well, i guess the poster is referring to those completely hopeless people when he speaks of girls lacking adequate intelligence, the whole thing is still rather funny nevertheless tongue
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by djcrucifix(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
maybe u should try and be more ''unintelligent''. some gurls dont like ''over smart'' dudes you know?just try and have fun without being all geeky.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by chamotex(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
Who brought back this thread?

I bet the guy would have improved on his English skills by now cheesy
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ayoappeal(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
with respect to all the female folks, i am talking about intellectual maturity, some of you just did get it, but that's just the truth, if you want to engage me in an intellectual discourse test then buzz me.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by hunniebomb(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2009
dumbass poster.

ayoappeal:

with respect to all the female folks, i am talking about intellectual maturity, some of you just did get it, but that's just the truth, if you want to engage me in an intellectual discourse test then buzz me.

women with any intellect will not stoop so low as to say hi to you talk less of having any conversation with u. u disgust me. with all ur grammatical errors, u still have the GUTS to post that nonsense. any lady worth her salt will have nothing to do with u. monkey.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Magz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
Go to a prestigous University and try to find a girl there
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by onyxera(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ poster, u sound a bit 2 pompous,watz intellectual maturity pls
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by chamotex(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
who brought back this thread?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 25, 2009
Lol the thread is back.  grin grin grin This should be in NL's archive!!!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by eyonigger(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2009
See people wey dey yab the guy self, them self na wowo in grammatical correction. Two things to be corrected is Match. which is suppose to be Matches, and the normal one wey una eye catch fire on " Intelligence". Their love of yabbing brings old thread alive. I beleive sey the poster self intentionally make that mistake.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by biina: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2009
my people, u na wicked o!!! U na descend on am like america on saddam, i fear small o!
i don laugh so te, all my bodi dey pain me.

@poster
Go join CIA
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by solodox(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2010
certain truths should never be told, so here goes nothing.

dear mr. poster

methinks them ladies do not appreciate your choice of words less to say the grammatical configuration of same,
do try to restrain your most esteemed levelheadedness by sticking to the two and three lettered words in future expressions of your "intelligent''.

thanking you profusely for your learnedly co-operation

Jeremy Edokpa-Smith (solodox) wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2010
R-Dynamite:

*SIGHS*Sometimes I feel silly knowing that I 'should' read most of the things you people pile up on Nairaland.

I think you should sort out your grammar first before looking for an "intelligent" girl.

*dead*

&yes i know this is old. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.