Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (14114 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by illuminutty: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
RED BUTTON ALL THE WAY OF THE GAME. A BIRD AT HAND IS WORTH MORE THAN ONE MILLION GEJ IN ASO ROCK.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by olasesi(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
......RED BUTTON
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go use two fingers press both...afterall I get pass two fingers needed to press both

Na IQ question be this...

Wey my gala and la casera?
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
PRESS THE GREEN AND 4GET U EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY smiley

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
With faith; me go just press green jooor! No room for regrets!

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Geomac: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by samnugba(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
i will wait till there's blue button that has a guarantee of $100million at a press!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Right now, there's 17 Red's and 12 Green

So it mean that 59% of people will rather stick with their status quo while 41% wanna take the chance and make it
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by dabrake(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: PRESS THE GREEN AND 4GET U EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY smiley
EOD
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by olasesi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: Right now, there's 17 Red's and 12 Green

So it mean that 59% of people will rather stick with their status quo while 41% wanna take the chance and make it

How is "hitting the red button " equal to "maintaining their status quo"

......did the post say "assuming everybody is as rich as $1million dollars"?

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by camcor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tusky44: Bc0s most people (especially Nigerians) would press red, i go press green o. That way i know am only needing half my current effort to become a multi USD millionaire.

One advice, don't follow the crowd when trying to make money. That is simply why only few are super rich today cool

Greediness is the enemy of progress. Why not go for d one that is sure.

As for me RED all the way!!!!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
olasesi:

How is "hitting the red

Huh?

Rephrase
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Red. I'll use the $1 million to start a business and make over $100 million. Then, I'll hire 50% of the people who pressed green grin[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
This question is the perfect case of many contestants on the program "Deal or no Deal".
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by allout: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green button!When actually faced with this situation in real life, a lot of peeps will change their options, be it red or green!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by BSF: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will press Green Button!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by 2million1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
babagy82: That's the reason most Nigerians will never be rich. there are many qualities of becoming rich, RISK TAKING is one of them. I go for green button
and thats why most Nigerians can't be rich, cuz there are too greedy, instead of going for the one at hand, they wanna go 4 d jumbo cash by taking risk they r not even sure of

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ok o

There's 19 Reds so far and 14 Greens,

Keep them coming. Don't ask me who made me tally master...
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: This question is the perfect case of many contestants on the program "Deal or no Deal".

[size=13pt]Too many mumus on that show o. Holding $500,000 one minute and $50 the next. Ees not my portion undecided[/size]
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
How many times can we press the red button?

I'll press it 100 times.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by rocka: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wealth is not for everyone. Only a risk taker can walk through its doors.

Green button all day.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by folahann(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
As for me I'll walk away.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
olasesi:

How is "hitting the red button " equal to "maintaining their status quo"

......did the post say "assuming everybody is as rich as $1million dollars"?

Um it is because it's either you're active or dormant, risk taker or not (you'd prefer the status quo which in this case is $1million.

As for your second question, I have no damn clue what you're talking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Too many mumus on that show o. Holding $500,000 one minute and $50 the next. Ees not my portion undecided[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My sister you no lie o, so many mugus... I just wish so many of them can walk away even if it's $100,000.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by olasesi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life:

Um it is because it's either you're active or dormant, risk taker or not (you'd prefer the status quo which in this case is $1million.

As for your second question, I have no damn clue what you're talking undecided undecided undecided

.....status quo means "the existing state of affairs".........
..........so claiming that hitting the red button maintains ones status quo assumes that "everybody who hit the red button"was as rich as $1 million dollars......so their situation would not improve by doing such(i.e maintains their status quo)..... .......in clearer terms, they would not become richer
Even people as rich as a million dollar would have their status quo( their financial state) improved.........
Much less average people.....
......so you see, a million dollar would improve one's status quo
But a hundred million, a hundred fold

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by pedor(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go press RED wit plessure, wit maximum pressure self
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
How many times can we press the red button?

I'll press it 100 times.

Greedy woman. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You want to press it 100x, haba... isn't that the height of green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 million: and thats why most Nigerians can't be rich, cuz there are too greedy, instead of going for the one at hand, they wanna go 4 d jumbo cash by taking risk they r not even sure of
Exactly! But what if you press green and hit the jackpot? $100m is risk worth taking my brother
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Emusan(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
See dem all dreaming billionaire shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Red. I'll use the $1 million to start a business and make over $100 million. Then, I'll hire 50% of the people who pressed green grin[/size]

Before $1million generates into $100million, that's 100x increase, it will take years down the road.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bringing the next tally

So far 21 Reds and 15 Greens

Too close to call, Green voters where are you? Rise up to the challenge
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: Before $1million generates into $100million, that's 100x increase, it will take years down the road.

[size=13pt]Do not pour sand in my garri abeg. How long did it take Zuckerberg to become a multimillionaire? Oguguaberg noni.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.