Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (14014 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by henryadex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
As i dey now na REEEEED!!!!!!!!!! but if na when i dey barchelor na greeeeeeen
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
How many times can we press the red button?

I'll press it 100 times.
grin grin thief wink
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by cyntiathis: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yes sure, u will get 1Milla with red but the question is, will you be alive to enjoy it. red buttons always signifies danger. Am going for Green jorr. If i wan eat frog make i eat the one way get body.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Do not pour sand in my garri abeg. How long did it take Zuckerberg to become a multimillionaire? Oguguaberg noni.[/size]

LOL... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sis, I do not intend to pour sand in your garri na, Mark invented something... this one is a game of luck. Anyway, Oguguaberg all the way... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by braine(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tusky44: Bc0s most people (especially Nigerians) would press red, i go press green o. That way i know am only needing half my current effort to become a multi USD millionaire.

One advice, don't follow the crowd when trying to make money. That is simply why only few are super rich today cool

Its not about following the crowd here; its about doing the right thing that maskes sense.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Pelummy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
una lyk money sha......chei
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by crackhaus: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
We're not sure the business will succeed but for thinking like this, girl you're aces in my book. « Talk about someone with business savvy »

ogugua88: [size=13pt]Red. I'll use the $1 million to start a business and make over $100 million. Then, I'll hire 50% of the people who pressed green grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pelummy: una lyk money sha......chei

St Mary, like you don't? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by redsquare(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll press the red button first, then the green button. grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
redsquare: I'll press the red button first, then the green button. grin
You can only press one.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Akanniade(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Definitely red. Dont want to keep tellin people in my old age how i could have been a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ositadima1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Red. I'll use the $1 million to start a business and make over $100 million. Then, I'll hire 50% of the people who pressed green grin[/size]

You are good, I will go for red joo, dats a wooping 165 million naira
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by crackhaus: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
If you know what to do with $1m, something you love, something you'll enjoy doing and also be profitable, why on earth won't you pick red..
I'm fin*gering RED all the way man, hitting green is just pure unaldulterated greed yo, absolutely nothing to do with risk-taking.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ositadima1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
How many times can we press the red button?

I'll press it 100 times.

Lol, u go press am spoil
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Babamide(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
RED button. Where is that man counting scores??
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
cyntiathis: Yes sure, u will get 1Milla with red but the question is, will you be alive to enjoy it. red buttons always signifies denger. Am going for Green jorr. If i wan eat frog make i eat the one way get body.

I must say I'm with you here. People don't look before they leap. Red stands for danger! SERIOUS danger. Meaning there's some kind of danger lurking beneath that red button. A type of danger that could make you regret ever hitting that button. A kind of danger that only a dare devil would be able to maneuver.
Green signifies a go ahead. It means you are safe.
So hitting the green button should be the wiser choice.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by DAvIt0(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Are you a learner??

Reddddddd!!!!!!!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao daredevil ke?[/size]
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green button by the grace of God.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by kala111: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
@peeps with green,Are U a learner!? Pimpon-pimpon,,,sharply press d danger,abi na u work for d money ni?
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by pappilo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
I am willing to bet my life that if 98% of people who have replied/voted on this hypothetical thread are faced with this situation in real life, they would press the red button. The 2% going green will include the mentally handicapped, drunks and maybe someone like Billyonaire who is worth multiple times $1million.

$1 million is N160million. Selecting the green button does not mean you are a go getter as this is a game of chance i.e. gambling and not risk taking in the business sense of it.

What will a desperate Andrew choose? Guaranteed British passport or take his chances in the US visa lottery?

4 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will not press any button!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
There are only two ways to getting wealthy, either you take some risks or work very hard for it. pressing the red button and having the cash with a 100% chance looks questionable.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
A lot depends on your present condition. If your landlord don remove your window make rain and sun dey beat you because say you dey owe two years rent. . . Or your pikin dey die for hospital because you no fit raise N2.5 million to take ferry am abroad for surgery, nobody go tell you before you take knife STAB red!

But if you are worth like N50m (or more) already, with pretensions of 'upper middle class', and I get 'risk taking' entrepreneurial brain, you might take the careless/complacent decision of pressing green.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by crackhaus: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Over-thinking wan make greedy people out-smart their own selves... Red is danger? So? $1m worth of danger, dats how I see it. Whoever is in charge of censoring, so you nor replace fin*gering with word that fits into the sentence other than manipulation? Wahala!! Your job should be given to me
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by pendusky(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
I fink I could go for red Button, A bird at hand is worth two in the bush!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Iaz93: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
GREEN!!! Taking risk is my hobby!

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will press RED without thinking twice.

Which kind yeye 50% chance be that one? With the red bottom in my pocket, I have a better chance of making more than what the green may offer.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
i ll go 4 d green button..u cant get money witout workin 4 it..
if u r askd dis in an interview, they r only tryin to kno if u cn take a risk 4 d company and to kno if u cn hussle 4 wot u want or u just want to sit and hv milions 4m heaven...

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
I hate you!! grin grin You stole this from my head btw! I was going to say I would let those that pressed green, finance by business by having lil-lil shares as long as I remain the major shareholder grin grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
freecocoa: I will press RED without thinking twice.

Which kind yeye 50% chance be that one? With the red bottom in my pocket, I have a better chance of making more than what the green may offer.
dey there dey dream grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: Bringing the next tally

So far 21 Reds and 15 Greens

Too close to call, Green voters where are you? Rise up to the challenge

Bringing the total now to 28 Red and 18 Green

This is really sad, more than 1/3rd of the folks on here don't wanna take the risk...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.