Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (14116 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
mich2012: Green button for sure. I am not afraid to lose what I don't have.
I love risks and I have enjoyed taking them.
You have 1 million USD!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by tzars(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Life is all about risk. Nna na green I go press oh.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by eros(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green. It might seem wise to press red and probably make a $100 million with the $1 million in 10 years or more. But with a 50% chance of making $50 million and converting that $50 million to $500 million in 10 years, GREEN BUTTON is a wiser choice.

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by b03liberty(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
green noni joor. our country is green kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by lagcity(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
For me, it is the red button even though the expected payoff for the green button is 50 times higher. The key word here is expected, not guaranteed.

I think people's answer will depend on current net worth. Mine is negative right now grin. If you are worth at least a million USD or even $500,000, the green button is definitely the right choice.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by VirginFinder: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Red ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Red!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Red of course. Colour is insignificant in this case. A contented person can do well with $1m.

The greedy will do green, end up with nothing, then resort to oil bunkering and kidnapping to make up.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by mich2012: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
kwangi: You have 1 million USD!

No! How are you so sure that the 1m is certain and even if it is, prior to pressing either buttons, I do not have the money so I am not afraid to take the chance.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by mascot87(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Red red & red. $ 1m can be converted to $100m if we'll utilized and invested over time but $0 doesnt amount to something. I dont gamble & I am not greedy. What is my fate if the 50% turns out to be negative?That fellow will live the rest if his life a miserable person. RED!!!!!!! FOR SURE. That's me sha
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by seuntola: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
greediness = loss

red!

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
mich2012:

No! How are you so sure that the 1m is certain and even if it is, prior to pressing either buttons, I do not have the money so I am not afraid to take the chance.
lol...
Bro don't bother yourself...
Like I said, you have 1 million USD!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by born2boink(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
afam4eva: 50% of $100million is not good enough. I'll rather take $1million than have a 50% chance of going home with nothing.

I know greedy people will press the green button but we know what happens to greedy people.
You makee me remember story of the tortoise grandma dey tell me when I was a kid,na greedy dey kill tortoise always
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
cyntiathis:

I was smilling when i saw that comment, we are talking about buttons here and he/she is talking of car coloures. one who have lived in the western world will know what these button means whereever u see them. (houses, industries etc)
Basically, you and Lemonade are talking way out of context. You seems to be paying more attention to 'colours' and 'buttons'.

The instruction is clearly written. Take an instant cash of 1m or gamble with a hundred million. It could be any colour used to denote your choice. Forget about caution signs will you and stick to the god damn manual! angry

Red was used to signify end of game. Get your cash. No going further.
Green was used to proceed to the 'gambling' stage.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
hrmkz: Red button jooor.
Ʊ spoke my mind
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by VirginFinder: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Akanniade: Definitely red. Dont want to keep tellin people in my old age how i could have been a millionaire.

Exactly!

Anyone who comes out of that scenario empty handed will live with the regret all the rest of his/her life.

Even when people have forgotten and moved on, he'll continue to suffer flashbacks that won't let him rest from time to time.
He may never forgive himself even if he turns out successful in life.

The talk of 1million or even reading it anytime, anywhere will always trigger these terrible flashbacks.

Godliness with contentment is great gain!

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by searay(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Ok.
I go enter 3 days dry fasting, rub annoiting oil for my hands, shout holy ghost fire 7 times, bind all family demon(if any), and call 100million 6 times and at the 7th time I'll press the green button.
No failure at all.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2013
nikkyshyne: Basically, you and Lemonade are talking way out of context. You seems to be paying more attention to 'colours' and 'buttons'.

The instruction is clearly written. Take an instant cash of 1m or gamble with a hundred million. It could be any colour used to denote your choice. Forget about caution signs will you and stick to the god damn manual! angry

a million likes.
Why are they even bringing up color denotations.?

mich2012::
No! How are you so sure that the 1m is certain
and even if it is, prior to pressing either
buttons, I do not have the money so I am not
afraid to take the chance.

are u sure u understand d options?
Pick an apple worth 1 million USD (no what ifs/doubts -- just guaranteed cash) or choose btw mango and pawpaw, out of which only 1 fruit is worth 100 million USD.

Unless u want to change d rules.

Besides, d money is in ur bank account, and to withdraw it, just tap the red button.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2013
If I was a HR manager and I asked this question in an interview, I know for sure who is getting disqualified.
Those that are talking tripe about color conotations (red being danger bla bla) and those that think the 50% chance of $100m means you can get $50m should ask for a refund of their school fees.
For God's sake its "50% CHANCE OF" not "50% OF".

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by pwettytemmy(f): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2013
nikkyshyne: Basically, you and Lemonade are talking way out of context. You seems to be paying more attention to 'colours' and 'buttons'.

Red was used to signify end of game. Get your cash. No going further.
Green was used to proceed to the 'gambling' stage.
u tuk d words right from my mouth. It all boils down to individuals anyway, if u are worth more dan a million dollar, u may as well go for d green color to take chances. Red doesn't denote danger in all cases and wat if this is an exception. Let's talk abt color when d question says which color would u chose? Except there's one thing the op isn't telling us. in gambling its either u lose ur money or u win some money. Bt from what I'm seeing here, this doesn't involve you using ur own money prior to d gambling so I see no reason why d red should mean danger or threat to anything (if it is as d OP points out) its either u win (1) one million dollar (2)100 million dollar or maintain ur status quo.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by WAM1(f): 3:08am On Jan 11, 2013
I think green- it's free money not my hard earned money so I could gamble with it.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by zaragoza(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2013
going green!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2013
WAM?:
I think green- it's free money not my hard earned money so I could gamble with it.
Methinks that u are gambling with ur hard earned money for a 50% chance of multiplying it a hundred fold.
Yes, it is ur money. All u have to do is to tap d red button to withdraw it from ur bank account.

So the question is, are u willing to gamble with a million USD?

I say "hard earned" because it is a one -in -a -lifetime opportunity.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Burger01(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2013
Edunwa302: A bird at hand, red
...is worth 100 green buttons in the bush.... Red jooor.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by mich2012: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2013
WAM?:

Exactly my thoughts! So why not take the risk all the way?

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Haybeexyz(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Dnt dull........am hittin dat green shit,,life itself is risk
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by aydultimate7(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2013
I will press green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Bolarge1(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2013
HALF BREED THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN KNOWN. I WILL CLICK RED.

BUT IF IM JUST COMING FRON TB JOSHUA DELIVERANCE CLINIC I WILL DEFINETLY GO FOR GREEN.

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2013
greed @ its peak.
See them going green.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Gablo500(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2013
red joor
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Bunorble: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Red jare
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2013
albacete: greed @ its peak.
See them going green.

Yeah we 're going green.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / Caleb Ezemdi Uluocha Is Missing - Please Help! / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.