Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (14005 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Ronny2(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Red....definitely.I shld press green with 50 percent of going home with nothing.Infact,b4 pressing I wld wear red from head to toes
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by PastorOluT(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2013
marialeung: http://dmotivators.hk
I will go 4 d green button any day anytime, why will i go with 1m when i know i might have gone with 100m. D pain of lossing 100m is far greater dan d pain of loosing 100m, so if i went 4 d green button n loss, though painful i can live with dat, bt going 4 d red button means dat i will have 2 live with d thought dat i might have won an 100m. Thats me!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by merengue: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2013
nikkyshyne: Basically, you and Lemonade are talking way out of context. You seems to be paying more attention to 'colours' and 'buttons'.

The instruction is clearly written. Take an instant cash of 1m or gamble with a hundred million. It could be any colour used to denote your choice. Forget about caution signs will you and stick to the god damn manual! angry

Red was used to signify end of game. Get your cash. No going further.
Green was used to proceed to the 'gambling' stage.

You deserve a a hug for this very apt statement. They have been spamming the whole thread like half-wits pontificating on the "significance of colour".
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by merengue: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2013
I would most definitely go for the red button; its a game of chance and I would rather go for the one that presents better odds. Great stuff can be achieved with $1m that a foolish person cannot do with $100m. Of the percentage who pick green, most would be hardcore gamblers and gambling is as different from having an entrepreneurial spirit as Ajegunle is different from Parkview. And to the arm-chair "entrepreneurs" on this thread; reading Robert Kiyosaki's books doesn't make you entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Freiburger:
Yeah we 're going green.

keep going now cheesy

it is d same as gambling with $1m.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2013
merengue: I would most definitely go for the red button; its a game of chance and I would rather go for the one that presents better odds. Great stuff can be achieved with $1m that a foolish person cannot do with $100m. Of the percentage who pick green, most would be hardcore gamblers and gambling is as different from having an entrepreneurial spirit as Ajegunle is different from Parkview. And to the arm-chair "entrepreneurs" on this thread; reading Robert Kiyosaki's books doesn't make you entrepreneurs.

Tell dem make them hear.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by folesky231(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2013
At all, at all no good. $1m gbam!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Practically, If 50 people are chosen to participate. Since its so sure that 45people out of 50 ll go for red. Why not be part of the remaining 5? If the organizers can afford $1million for 50people then its sure 2/3 out of 5 can make $100million. Chai, one would be praying hard to be one of the lucky ones!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by AbouNazir(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
I'll go for the green button.

Why? Some people may be scared to press the red button for the fear of loosing out whereas for me, risk-taking forms the very essence of entrepreneurship. You can achieve the impossible only by snapping out of your present condition and play a few gambles. The maximum that can happen is loosing the $1m and it's not the end of the world, yet.

A bit of adventure won't kill. Hmmph! A risk averse person lives a dull and boring existence and can never discover new horizons.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ignis: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
From what I can see so far, Majority of Nigerians are not risk takers. And that's very bad.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by thosedays: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
I will definitely go for Green, better i lose a million dollar than to lose 100 Milla!. i will take my chances, afterall is never my money.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by thosedays: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
nikkyshyne: Basically, you and Lemonade are talking way out of context. You seems to be paying more attention to 'colours' and 'buttons'.

The instruction is clearly written. Take an instant cash of 1m or gamble with a hundred million. It could be any colour used to denote your choice. Forget about caution signs will you and stick to the god damn manual! >:

Red was used to signify end of game. Get your cash. No going further.
Green was used to proceed to the 'gambling' stage.

Till then maybe they will change their stand.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Subuhanalahi: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Afam4eva(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis: From what I can see so far, Majority of Nigerians are not risk takers. And that's very bad.
Majority of Nigerians are not stup1d risk takers.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
From this thread one can deduce that there are a lot of greedy people in Nigeria.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
thosedays: I will definitely go for Green, better i lose a million dollar than to lose 100 Milla!. i will take my chances, afterall is never my money.
my broda forget dat 1. D money is already yours oo. If not, why did they say pressing red guarantees a million dollars? Something that is 100% certain(not 99%) is already urs, waiting for u to cash it.
So pressing d red button is like asking them to bring the money to ur house (which had been in ur betting account since).
And pressing d green button is like using a million dollars to bet a game.

So, let me ask u again: can u gamble with a million dollars?
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT, RED BUTTON
TRUSTING WHI YOU KNOW IS DIFFICULT TALK MORE OF TRUSTING WHAT YOU HAVE NO BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by ignis: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
Is that what you think? To me its not a stupid risk, its a risk worth taking.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
@ Afam, you Dare not call those who are willing to take risk stup:d. Right? undecided
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by infolekan(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
Still finding it hard to deduce the enterprenuer spirit behind gambling with 1 million dollars cos that's exactly what the thread means. And some people here are spinning reverse wisdom on how great a gambler they're covering it in a thin veneer of being a risk taker.
Already sure they'll all hit the red when the reality actually hits home.....risk taker my foot.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
Is that what you think? To me its not a stupid risk, its a risk worth taking.
Freiburger:
@ Afam, you Dare not call those who are willing to take risk stup:d. Right? undecided
A 50-50 risk taking is called gambling. That's not the kind of risks that's taken in business.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
infolekan: Still finding it hard to deduce the enterprenuer spirit behind gambling with 1 million dollars cos that's exactly what the thread means. And some people here are spinning reverse wisdom on how great a gambler they're covering it in a thin veneer of being a risk taker.
Already sure they'll all hit the red when the reality actually hits home.....risk taker my foot.

GBAMEST!
@ bolded: u don read dia minds finish.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Where is that counter? What colour is winning?
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Freiburger(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2013
AJJ: Where is that counter? What colour is winning?
Green now on the lead. grin

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Rockcalvary(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
2sexy: Guys consider this to be an interview section.

You have to wear your thinking hat

Red: means danger and we have no possibility.

I will press green: the colour green depicts fruitfulness and we are also told that there is 50% chance. cool

‎​И̣̣̣̥a true sha! That 1m from red fit be blood money sef *scratches bald head. ¶ go follow green

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations / University Girls EXPOSED, Lesbian Party Gone Wild See PHOTOS / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.