Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Which One You Will Press ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which One You Will Press ? (13992 Views)

Which Button Would You Press? / Women Why Do You Always Press Your Borbby On Guys Back In Public Buses? / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by omenziate(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dis kind risk no worth am at all, d odds too much. If na 75 - 25%, I for reason d matter but dis one, na RED sure pass o. No time.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by acume: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy: Guys consider this to be an interview section.

You have to wear your thinking hat

Red: means danger and we have no possibility.

I will press green: the colour green depicts fruitfulness and we are also told that there is 50% chance. cool
It is good to take risk because you cannot make money without taking risk, but may i remind u the need to take calculated risk, looking at this scenario, it is better to press red considering the risk involved.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: It amazes me how some of you are deciding based on some superstitious meaning to the word 'colour'. Maybe you shouldn't buy a red car, red dress, red lipstick, red pen, red anything just because you think it signifies Danger. undecided

That's not the case here!
We talking about buttons, lights and signs here. look at the picture carefully. Its's a button. A technical button. When you see both red and green buttons on an appliance or equipment, the red buttons, lights, and signs on ALL of them signifies SERIOUS DANGER Which you are meant to avoid worse than a plague!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by amicdan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
green green green....
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetlemon:
We talking about buttons, lights and signs here. look at the picture carefully. Its's a button. A technical button. Red buttons, lights on ALL electrical, technical appliances signifies SERIOUS DANGER! Which you are meant to avoid worse than a plague.
Okies. Mo ti gbo.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by olaezebala: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
see as i don already de press red button on the typewriter that I am using to browse this thread

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by anitank(f): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Akainzo: I will take the GREEN button.
Life is all about the risk and 50% of $100 Million so much better than instant gratification of a million dollars.
That's no risk, that's greed!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by smartg(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
I guess d red stands for 'cash price', while d green stands for a 'raffle draw'. So anyone that press red will go with instant price while those that press green will wait for a round of raffle draw after which only one person will get the $100m. I will go for red
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by manny4life(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
*Shollypopz:

This chic crack me up, grin grin grin WTH??!!

@manny4life: We need to get back to fighting angry angry You're killing me with this ur niceness. Don't you wanna talk about PTSD?? grin grin

Hehe, not even on my worse day, u won't see me fight with u ... I told u, u ain't getting me again... wink wink wink wink wink
... PTSD died a painful death, same day .we can't resurrect PTSD. We need to talk abut something much better... grin grin grin grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by osifred(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Unless I am $1million or above richer I will press the red button. Taking risk must be applied with wisdom
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by addey(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll go for green
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by kala111: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Iaz93: GREEN!!! Taking risk is my hobby!

Chei! U don die for Babab Ijebu hand

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by baby124: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Not taking any chances. A bird in hand they say... so red for me. Imagine punching green and nothing. Omo, the thing will hunt you till you die o.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by cyntiathis: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetlemon:
We talking about buttons, lights and signs here. look at the picture carefully. Its's a button. A technical button. Red buttons, lights, and signs on ALL electrical, technical appliances signifies SERIOUS DANGER Which you are meant to avoid worse than a plague!

I was smilling when i saw that comment, we are talking about buttons here and he/she is talking of car coloures. one who have lived in the western world will know what these button means whereever u see them. (houses, industries etc)
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by nadias877(f): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
You don't leave certainty for uncertainty so I'll go for the red button.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Egbagirl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green for sure! Ain't nobody got time for 1 mil.

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Vicjay1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Red. A breasstt at hand is worth two in d bra.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
GREEN...jor!!!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by pwettytemmy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I must say I'm with you here. People don't look before they leap. Red stands for danger! SERIOUS danger. Meaning there's some kind of danger lurking beneath that red button. A type of danger that could make you regret ever hitting that button. A kind of danger that only a dare devil would be able to maneuver.
Green signifies a go ahead. It means you are safe.
So hitting the green button should be the wiser choice.
babe, d issue is not weather red signifies danger or black means evil, its just a game of chance. Colors and symbols aside, I will go for red. What if I pressed green and I didn't win dat chance since its aa 50% probability. One will spend d remaining part of his or her life lecturing his children, grandchildren about greed and how he would av bin a muliti millionaire. Remember this red also signifies love in some cases. #teamredalltheway

2 Likes

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
reminds me of the pills in matrix
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by faithco: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green! My favourite colour angry
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by bokohaman: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will press d black button @ d xtreme end. Only people with inner eyes can sight that...#spiritual things
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by cyntiathis: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
pwettytemmy: babe, d issue is not weather red signifies danger or black means evil, its just a game of chance. Colors and symbols aside, I will go for red. What if I pressed green and I didn't win dat chance since its aa 50% probability. One will spend d remaining part of his or her life lecturing his children, grandchildren about greed and how he would av bin a muliti millionaire. Remember this red also signifies love in some cases. #teamredalltheway

Don`t always follow popular demand,the obvious (in this case Red button,1Milla). Always aim higher. See..,the main thing (wealth)is always hidden in the unknown.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by albacete(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
and why would one think of pressing green and then say it is risk taking when we all know that green is associated with envy.
To be green with envy.

Does it hurt to press RED?

definitely no.

RED is the way to go
RED is the way to go
RED is the way to go
RED is the way to go
RED is the way to go

even if i am a billion dollar rich, i will still go RED .

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
manny4life: Right now, there's 17 Red's and 12 Green

So it mean that 59% of people will rather stick with their status quo while 41% wanna take the chance and make it
Which status quo bros?
Someone who gained 1 million USD did not stick with anything! He progressed!
Certainty!
Contentment!
On the other hand: uncertainty! Greed!!!
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
kala111: @peeps with green,Are U a learner!? Pimpon-pimpon,,,sharply press d danger,abi na u work for d money ni?
"...abi na u work for d money ni?"
I love the question.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by geezyk(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
ItsModella: Without even thinking much, I'd pick red. No be this kain thing I go wan gamble on.
U sabi better thing jare grin
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
pwettytemmy: babe, d issue is not weather red signifies danger or black means evil, its just a game of chance. Colors and symbols aside, I will go for red. What if I pressed green and I didn't win dat chance since its aa 50% probability. One will spend d remaining part of his or her life lecturing his children, grandchildren about greed and how he would av bin a muliti millionaire. Remember this red also signifies love in some cases. #teamredalltheway
Like I explained earlier, this is not about mere colours. It's about buttons, lights, and signs. Those are buttons over there. Now remember, ANYTIME and EVERYTIME and on ANY equipment or appliance that has both green and red buttons, signs or lights, we all know what the red stands for. It means DANGER! KEEP OFF! Failure to comply could be fatal. While the green button, light, or sign means a go ahead.
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
acume: It is good to take risk because you cannot make money without taking risk, but may i remind u the need to take calculated risk, looking at this scenario, it is better to press red considering the risk involved.

Many knee-jerk (and arm-chair) 'entrepreneurs' don't know the difference between risk-taking and gambling. Therein lies the problem.

Successful entrepreneurship requires more brain than brawn.

1 Like

Re: Which One You Will Press ? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
it's red oh. Thats the surest. 160 million naira no be small money oh
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
cyntiathis:

I was smilling when i saw that comment, we are talking about buttons here and he/she is talking of car coloures. one who have lived in the western world will know what these button means whereever u see them. (houses, industries etc)

#high five
Re: Which One You Will Press ? by mich2012: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Green button for sure. I am not afraid to lose what I don't have.
I love risks and I have enjoyed taking them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hotels In Nigeria And Their Locations / The Official Nairaland Got Talent Thread / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.