Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage (1696 Views)

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With / Groom Fails Math Test; Indian Bride Walks Out Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by mrlizo: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
http://www.newsinnigeria..com

I GUESS A NIGERIAN HAS FINALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS FOR THE SHORTEST MARRIAGE EVER!
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Sapphire86(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Let no1 talk abt my Kimmie afta dis o!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by KINGwax(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
this word has another hand inside...oro yi ni owo imi ninu
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
What can I say??.....lemi just LOL.
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Dsage1: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
KINGwax: this word has another hand inside...oro yi ni owo imi ninu

Lolz. Let no one blame the wife. she probably discovered that her husband is not a human. She might have also seen a shrine or some frozen human heads in her new husband house, who know.

1 Like

Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Soon some will walk out at the wedding receptions.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
mrlizo:

I GUESS A NIGERIAN HAS FINALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS FOR THE SHORTEST MARRIAGE EVER!
Nah! i know a couple that got married on a Saturday and divorced the following day,after a shocking revelation by the bride's ex smiley
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Smuthx(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
binger:
Nah! i know a couple that got married on a Saturday and divorced the following day,after a shocking revelation by the bride's ex smiley
what was the revelation? your write up is not complete. keep the ball rolling....
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by butterflyy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Smuthx: what was the revelation? your write up is not complete. keep the ball rolling....
Tafia
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by tpia5: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: Soon some will walk out at the wedding receptions.

Well, food should still be served because people cant just come all that way for nothing.

And the couple should still pay any bills they owe to the wedding planners.
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Hhhhmmmm.......pathetic!
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by ATMC(f): 3:15am On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:

Well, food should still be served because people cant just come all that way for nothing.

tpacalipse: Soon some will walk out at the wedding receptions.
lol
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:

I totally agree with you since I only go to weddings for the food anyway
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by dmcdad: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
binger:

Yourz is better. I know a couple that got divorced the same day they had their wedding.... After doing the wedding in the morning, by evening they already called for arrangements on getting a divorce. Na so e take end oooo. There was nothing like a shocking revelation on this, they just felt their incompatibilities...

Nothing is new under the sun....
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:

No waha la. Na pay before service na. As for the visitors, well they shall eat cus that is why they are there in d first place, never for the success of the marriage.
Re: Wife Walks Out On A Two Day Old Marriage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
I totally agree with you since I only go to weddings for the food anyway
That is why I will cancel the reception part of my wedding. And who ever among the families, believes reception must be included, he shud pay for it.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? / The Story Of My Immediate Life. I Need Advice / Is This A Problem???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.