Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45146 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
tobnical: I think I understand d point u re driving at. Dey actually overlooked d aspect of experience which is vital. All d same, deres room for taining nd retraining. If u go thru d job description of AROs, dey re basically employed to supervise d activities in their registration areas/collation of data. Meaning dat dere wud still b ad-hoc staffs who will do d actual registration.
Yeah, Tobnical, in lagos we had about 246 officers that worked as RACO. And yet the job was overwelming. The Raco is to manage the RAC daily. RAC... Registration area centre.RACO-- registration area centre officer is to train the AROs. For every pooling booth, u will always see 2 Aros. Called ARO1 n ARO11. Registration area simply means ward. I think the commission what to do it on ward basis instead of pooling units basis.Humm, it is gonna be a harculean task! Except they engage more ad-hoc staff. Tobniacal, u can see why, it becomes painful if those that they appointed as ad-hoc staff last time , could find themselves as ad-hoc staff again!lol! Cant u see, it is very funny. Nigeria is a country to watch action n horrible films and keep on laughing!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Leader600: Yeah, Tobnical, in lagos we had about 246 officers that worked as RACO. And yet the job was overwelming. The Raco is to manage the RAC daily. RAC... Registration area centre.RACO-- registration area centre officer is to train the AROs. For every pooling booth, u will always see 2 Aros. Called ARO1 n ARO11. Registration area simply means ward. I think the commission what to do it on ward basis instead of pooling units basis.Humm, it is gonna be a harculean task! Except they engage more ad-hoc staff. Tobniacal, u can see why, it becomes painful if those that they appointed as ad-hoc staff last time find themselves as ad-hoc staff.lol! Cant u see, it is very funny. Nigeria is a country to watch action n horrible films and keep on laughing!
there re 774LGAs meaning each of d LGA wud b assigned bet 1/2 staffs; and dere re up to 10wards in each of d LGA so how will 1 or 2 persons manage d whole wards. I strongly believe dat more people will still be employed.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Even during the last registration excercise, the number of registrants outnumbered workforce on ground. It was a very funny scene. No standby storage facility for the DDC machines, it was hell for the RACOs, most Racos slept in primary and secondary sch own by govt. Schools filled with mosquitoes, to charge the DDc machines batteries. You knw hw long those machines takes to charge...power pack DC. 6hrs. The latest they brought saves time...ordered frm China.. Say 3hrs. But it was few days to the end of registration excercise. So u have no choice of passing sleepness night @ ur collation centres. Centres, where there is no matrass, mosquitoe net. I hope such challenges are address this time. FG should pump more moni for the commission to be able to excecute these projects. It was hell!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by pedrotaiwo: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Hello guys ,I guess will shld be xpecting a mesg frm inec dis week so as for us to knw d nxt step to take. If any1 ot ant msg frm INEC pls inform us ASAP. All d bst frnds

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by aydupy: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good day all, you guys should be patient till when you are contacted for induction and training,don't speculate. Let's just pray that it won't be long. For those who have corrections to be done on their offer letter, you have to be patient because i also have that issue too. I was at the inec headquarters earlier today, they told me to be patient that they are working on it and also to check back later in the week

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 3:44am On Jan 29, 2013
@aydupy.where will the training and induction takes place and when are we likely to be called?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by aydupy: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Penproph: @aydupy.where will the training and induction takes place and when are we likely to be called?
Taking place in Abuja, but i don't know when we will be called, we have to be patient
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Documentation has commenced in Ogun and Ekiti state.
1. Photocopy of credentials
2. 3 reference letters
3. Certificate of medical fitness
4. Notice of assumption of duty
5. Letter of acceptance of offer.
6. Passport photograph
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by specialguest(f): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thank you for the update. I'd like to know if people from Ogun and Ekiti state received any sms with regards to the documentation, As for the reference letter is it supposed to be addressed to Inec or "to whom it may concern".
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
specialguest: Thank you for the update. I'd like to know if people from Ogun and Ekiti state received any sms with regards to the documentation, As for the reference letter is it supposed to be addressed to Inec or "to who may concern".
dere was no SMS . d ref leta is addressed to REC, INEC, state of Origin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by specialguest(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Alright thanks. Why can't they just leave pple in their places of residence instead of posting them to their states of origin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
specialguest: Alright thanks. Why can't they just leave us in our places of residence instead of posting us to our state of origin.
So that u can be able to assist some registrants that cannot spell their native names properly. To avoid Challenges faced durring the last registration excercise.Mispelt names,etc

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
@tobnical.wat about those from lag
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Penproph: @tobnical.wat about those from lag
I will advise everyone to goto his/her INEC state office. Info reaching me is dat induction will come up this week on state basis. Tho It might just be state arrangement. Dat might hav nothin to do with d one in Abuja.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by stocon(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls all, I am sort of confused I have my appointment letter and have written and sent my letter of acceptance but I am yet to know the next way forward cos it was stated dat we have to come for documentation but Have not seen nor heard of any one doing or who has done d documentation. Pls I need some orientation from some one who can help me out. Thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=stocon]Pls all, I am sort of confused I have my appointment letter and have written and sent my letter of acceptance but I am yet to know the next way forward cos it was stated dat we have to come for documentation but Have not seen nor heard of any one doing or who has done d documentation. Pls I need some orientation from some one who can help me out. Thanks[/quot , Go to inec state hqtr office they will put you tru! What are u waiting for. Abah!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by stocon(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=Leader600][/quote]
I have gone to the office at Asaba and met the GA who commended me to follow strictly the instruction on my offer letter cos they.
Thanks again
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Olatunjidare(m): 4:57am On Jan 30, 2013
i collected my letter here in lagos but since then have been holding unto it,i dont know what to next pls any information on what do next,pls give me a call on dis number 08036655827 am frm lagos.thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by veens(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am just back from my state INEC office in respect of our corrected offer letter, the Admin Sec said they are yet to recieve the letters from Abuja but still expecting it any moment. The induction would be immediately after corrections have been effected and those concerned finish their documentation. Pls those in Abuja axis should comfirm and let us know watz up
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Olatunjidare(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
they av started training for those in ogun state.pls wen is lagos goin to start their own
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
I have never been this confused,what is happening to those of us in Abuja,no news at all.God help us
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by myroseflowers(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
you guys should stop spreading spurious information; we ll all be called up when inec hr is ready; why cant people just pe patient? na wah ooooo
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
my_roseflowers: you guys should stop spreading spurious information; we ll all be called up when inec hr is ready; why cant people just pe patient? na wah ooooo
I don't write wht I am not sure of.d whole thin is decentralised. So there may not be uniformity in the exercise
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by myroseflowers(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
and who re you to come to that conclussion? inec hr? pls stop feeding us wit bullshit haba.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
my_roseflowers: and who re you to come to that conclussion? inec hr? pls stop feeding us wit bullshit haba.
@My rose_flowers, take it cool! Abah u have got the Job already, u guys are one family! What do u want those without test invite or success msg to feel? When it is time u guys will be contacted, after all ,your salaries remains unchanged!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
my_roseflowers: and who re you to come to that conclussion? inec hr? pls stop feeding us wit bullshit haba.
Mr. JJC,relax! don't kill yourself!after all nobody mandates u to view the thread. U can simply walk away.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by myroseflowers(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
mr.cjj, where do you think u re? ''who wants to be a millionaire'' u beta wake up.@ leader 600, thanks jare; it just pisses me off when people come out to confuss people on issues they re not sure of; thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
D induction/training at Ogun and Ekiti actually took place. It is an in-house arrangement for the newly employed staffs. Its just to keep dem busy. It has nothing to do with d official induction coming up in Abuja soon!so no panic for those whose state is doing nothin for now.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi all, why re we just confuising our self . I have correction to be made on ma offer and I travle down to abj. Met with the director human resources. They have lot of work on hand presently. Lot of pple didn't collect their offer . So they re sorting them out . Induction will be coming up soon. So pls stop giving us wrong stories about training . In ma state we have even started opening a new account.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by osarog: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2013
shuaibumb: Hi all, why re we just confuising our self . I have correction to be made on ma offer and I travle down to abj. Met with the director human resources. They have lot of work on hand presently. Lot of pple didn't collect their offer . So they re sorting them out . Induction will be coming up soon. So pls stop giving us wrong stories about training . In ma state we have even started opening a new account.
shuaibumb: Hi all, why re we just confuising our self . I have correction to be made on ma offer and I travle down to abj. Met with the director human resources. They have lot of work on hand presently. Lot of pple didn't collect their offer . So they re sorting them out . Induction will be coming up soon. So pls stop giving us wrong stories about training . In ma state we have even started opening a new account.
Pls Which state are from? Any news about what's happening in Rivers State?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Any information as regards today's training

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.